Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Iam Addicted To Marijuana, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Iam Addicted To Marijuana, (717 Views)

I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by abah009: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2015
I need help, iam a 19year old guy from kwara State.I smoke weeds a lot, i go to the extent of stealing money from my parent and even bullying junior students to buy "Gbana" Sometimes, when iam high, i beat my parents and teachers.My fellow Nairalanders, i need your help and advice.
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by Pineapp: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Take yourself to a rehab..
You'll improve since you've acknowledged it.
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by sseunth(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2015
You don't need help....you need a new brain
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by nobosaba(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2015
Good for you... enjoy
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by Islamicpope(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Give it up or will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
grin
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Sorry ooo
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by fulanimafia: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Bro check that it is only 'gbana'. I have never heard of Bob Marley/Terry G, or anyone for that matter beating his parents because they got high.

First gradually start to decrease the amount you consume, find things to keep you busy (like sports) during those times of the day you usually find yourself smoking and change your immediate group of friends. Then seek forgiveness from your parents and ask your mother to pray for you.

Just remember, if you truly don't make up your mind to quit, nobody can help you. Thats a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by funlord(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2015
grin My friend sharrap dia op! You know wan get sense like bob marley and fela again? I dey wait you 4 shrine today again! abeg bring your offering make we buy "sundays worst"!
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2015
abah009:
I need help, iam a 19year old guy from kwara State.I smoke weeds a lot, i go to the extent of stealing money from my parent and even bullying junior students to buy "Gbana" Sometimes, when iam high, i beat my parents and teachers.My fellow Nairalanders, i need your help and advice.
Your Children de do press-up de wait for your own turn grin!!! Read your Bible, give space to your "friends" and talk it with your parents
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by kromoto: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2015
If it's kposh OP you don't have a problem na!

You are a practicing vegetarian with a terrible life you want to blame on weed.
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2015
You can stop it by first reducing the number of times you take it per day, then stop it completely and take only cigarretes, then reduce the number of times you take the cigarettes per day too.....strive hard and stop taking the cigarrettes. From there, go to a doctor and explain yourself to him/her. Then you will be a complete man again smiley

Note: If you also drink, ensure you stop drinking as you stop the ciggarretes cos the addiction may not make you stop the smoking..

#MyCandidAdvice.

Z.R
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by bettercreature(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2015
abah009:
You are already cursed for beating your parent so i don't think there is certain amount of prayer that can save you but since you know deep inside you that something is wrong with you,you will surely find a solution
Your parents are failed parent for allowing this to happen to you at the age of 19years
CC: LAlasticlala... someone need your help
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by saolab: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2015
sorry my brother, your problem is half solve. email or call me. 08127955669.
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by Sunnymatey(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Check on the closest rehabilitation centre, they u ll get some assistance on how to quit and free ursef frm untimely death.
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by tucky200(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ma guy no be d SK dey cause am..most of my guys dey smoke one plot of land of SK per day and yet they never do anything wey u tok for here..
Ur problem pass weed own
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by chimerase2: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op u surely need jesus
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
You can not be addicted to Marijuana.

Marijuana is not addictive!

You only just love smoking weed every day.

I envy you because I don't really enjoy weed because it dulls me dah fark out!

If not for the highly sedative nature of weed which I only use when I need to sleep I would have been blazing that sh*t everyday.

Marijuana is not dangerous! It has been proven to have a wide range of application in medicine and treatments of ailments from Cancer to Alzheimer to Aids.

Like every thing in life you need to know your limits.

Ask yourself why you keep smoking weed, it maybe you are using it to mask other emotional issues.
Re: Iam Addicted To Marijuana, by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
abah009:

You probably suffering from borderline schizophrenia.

Weed will set of a schizophrenic episode.

So stop smoking that herb.

(1) (Reply)

Toothache Wan Kill Me!! / How To Control Your Cholesterol Level. / Doctors In The House,i Need Some Explanation To This Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.