Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It (3430 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

Another moronic id1iot. Gosh! You lot are just a bunch of dimwits that will use anything - so matter how stup1d it sounds - to justify your "radio biafra" madness.

What's the basis of comparing a whole BBC (hausa service) with biafra radio? Are you high on cheap crack or what

Have you heard any hate speech on BBC hausa radio? Do you know how many years BBC hausa has been in existence? Have you heard or read of any complaint against BBC hausa radio? Now that everything is on social media, have you ever heard of any complaint or backlash against BBC hausa? Do you even know what "BBC" means, it's roots and the ethics of that organisation?

Have you ever listened to BBC radio in your life? If you have, then you should know that all the do is broadcast everyday news in Hausa language?

Are you aware that that BBC radio is a very professional radio station and BBC (a world renowned organsization based in UK and kept alive thanks to the mandatory BBC license fee paid by most UK resident taxpayers) is the very last organisation that will get itself involved in any sectarian mess.

last time we remember stormfront, fox news are there

no matter what they say, twist and that

Biafra restoration is unstoppable

if u want to see hate the yorubas and hausa hate us

we dnt need radio station to tell us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Humorclux: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Another moronic id1iot. Gosh! You lot are just a bunch of dimwits that will use anything - so matter how stup1d it sounds - to justify your "radio biafra" madness.

What's the basis of comparing a whole BBC (hausa service) with biafra radio? Are you high on cheap crack or what

Have you heard any hate speech on BBC hausa radio? Do you know how many years BBC hausa has been in existence? Have you heard or read of any complaint against BBC hausa radio? Now that everything is on social media, have you ever heard of any complaint or backlash against BBC hausa? Do you even know what "BBC" means, it's roots and the ethics of that organisation?

Have you ever listened to BBC radio in your life? If you have, then you should know that all the do is broadcast everyday news in Hausa language?

Are you aware that that BBC radio is a very professional radio station and BBC (a world renowned organsization based in UK and kept alive thanks to the mandatory BBC license fee paid by most UK resident taxpayers) is the very last organisation that will get itself involved in any sectarian mess.
you are very foolish and stupid.
Radio Biafra is also registered in UK.
Only in nigeria you see idiotic people that call truth and facts hate speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Maser: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
As an Igbo person, I hate that so-called Biafra station, the clowns instigating people are abroad while the instigated will end up bearing the brunt when the chips are down. I hope our people will be wise and see them for what they are.

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Ralphlauren(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Humorclux:
you are very foolish and stupid.
Radio Biafra is also registered in UK.
Only in nigeria you see idiotic people that call truth and facts hate speech

Your f00lishness is mind blowing!

Do you know that with less than 50pounds, you can register a "business name" in the UK?

How do you equate a mere "business name" -radio biafra to BBC? Are you really this dumb! undecided BBC has a valid communications license to operate - both in UK and Nigeria. Can you say same for radio Biafra? Isn't biafra an illegitimate radio station?

Where's radio biafra transmitting from? If they have nothing to hide/be afraid of, why can't you locate/walk into their office just like you can easily locate and walk into any BBC station or Rhythm radio station or Cool FM, etc? Are you really this dumb? undecided

Apart from broadcasting online, please give me the radio frequency in the whole United Kingdom or any other developed country that I can find radio Biafra?

It's only in Nigeria that an illegitimate radio station can broadcast on its airwaves. Ask Kanu to come to England or US or any other developed country to set up an illegal transmitter and watch what becomes of him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Aegon(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

You should use the singular pronoun when speaking of such Mate... You alone is marching to Biafra
I'm marching with him. Many of us, We'd rather die trying to win a more honourable existence for my future generations. Hitler did it in the 1930s for Germany.
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Aegon(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ralphlauren:

I guess you are suffering from selective amnesia.

Do I need to remind you what the people of Odi did that led to OBJ's action? Odi people got what they deserved. Those innocent policemen had father's, mothers, wives and children. That's why till date, the Odi case is dead on arrival at ICC or any other court.

Why not ask people from your village or town or south east (not south south) to behead innocent policemen who have been sent to restore peace (their legitimate duty) and also dispose of their bodies and let's see if your whole village/town/region will not be levelled down.

Policemen and soldiers are killed everyday in Born, Yobe and Adamawa. I never seen anyone do an Odi on them.
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aegon:
I'm marching with him. Many of us, We'd rather die trying to win a more honourable existence for my future generations. Hitler did it in the 1930s for Germany.
And what happened? Germany lost all colonial territories, no longer a world power, hated by both neighbours till date and Hitler died uncelebrated...
What is the honour there Mate...

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

And what happened? Germany lost all colonial territories, no longer a world power, hated by both neighbours till date and Hitler died uncelebrated...

like we always say we sincerely dnt expect better from anybody that graduated from the zoo

Germany control and domination is one reason England is lost on whether they should or leave EEC union

The german still dictate the countries in euro; they tell u how much u should pay on tax etc as for Greece

ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Aegon(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Germany was never a world power, Read history of the Versailles treaty, that is exactly what Awalowo did to us. But after second world war everybody respected themselves. Nobody taunts the Germans anymore till this day. Germans live honourably as the most prosperous Europeans today. Unlike Nigeria where my fellow countrymen threaten me with a repeat of genocide. Where's the honour in that? For you to win me you must kill me first.
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by CSTR2: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

Policemen and soldiers are killed everyday in Born, Yobe and Adamawa. I never seen anyone do an Odi on them.

u dey mind them

next they talk about HATE HATE When they are the real hatrers

and for those fools that called themselves south south niger camp etc

i leave u with your stupidity
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
How will one-nigeria favour your generations unborn ?
Are you high on dog shitt?
It didn't favour your fore-fathers, it is not favouring you now and you think it will favour your children.
You must be an ostrich.
Good evening to you too Mate...
You were saying?
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by nigerdeltaa(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Do you know that with less than 50pounds, you can register a "business name" in the UK?

How do you equate a mere "business name" -radio biafra to BBC? Are you really this dumb! undecided BBC has a valid communications license to operate - both in UK and Nigeria. Can you say same for radio Biafra? Isn't biafra an illegitimate radio station?

Where's radio biafra transmitting from? If they have nothing to hide/be afraid of, why can't you locate/walk into their office just like you can easily locate and walk into any BBC station or Rhythm radio station or Cool FM, etc? Are you really this dumb? undecided

Apart from broadcasting online, please give me the radio frequency in the whole United Kingdom or any other developed country that I can find radio Biafra?

It's only in Nigeria that an illegitimate radio station can broadcast on its airwaves. Ask Kanu to come to England or US or any other developed country to set up an illegal transmitter and watch what becomes of him.

stop being lazy my friend and help yourself. Google is your friend. Radio Biafra is registered in UK and her location is know to UK authorities
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aegon:
Germany was never a world power, Read history of the Versailles treaty, that is exactly what Awalowo did to us. But after second world war everybody respected themselves. Nobody taunts the Germans anymore till this day. Germans live honourably as the most prosperous Europeans today. Unlike Nigeria where my fellow countrymen threaten me with a repeat of genocide. Where's the honour in that? For you to win me you must kill me first.
if that is what you want, then Death awaits.
Because Nigeria will remain
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by CSTR2: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by CSTR2: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

as usual the yoruba will cook any rubbish to drive their desperate bid to stop us

u are talking rubbish in the mud

now listen Biafra restoration is unstoppable! and Biafra is a spirit! hm

Forget about cool FM and that opened with stolen oil money Radio Biafra is too powerful for them

U think UK is like the zoo called nigeria u are living that loves lies upon lies

u think u can come to Britain and behave like u are in the zoo

listen we are fearless before our enemies! do u understand that? hope u

we broadcast on British air ways YES correct; that mean the authority knows about us,do u understand when i say the authorities ? maybe u dnt; i dnt mean the pot belle mopol u see in the zoo

We have visited no 10 downing street the heart of british government, norway and counting

we ve done so to UN

we have embassy in spain

we held our memorial on 30th of may in Aba Biafran land

and u are here talking garbage

now for the last time we dnt need the yorubas

gosh!

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by fineguy11(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

see that typical black man stupidity that has rendered us salvages across the world

and today i speak these fools are somewhere in the church shouting on their white jesus while their fellow Christain is being blown up in Malada in Abuja; and they carry on like nothing happened

can u now see the wickedness with a black man, soi damn wicked to the core and they dnt know that; guess what they are in the money making churches across Nigerfraud

So we should forget about Biafra because of the worthless business u have in the north? while the masses are dying of hunger? chineke no Allow bad thing happen; chie aru; tufikwa; so we should forget about Biafra because of ur big house or sweet and chewing gum u are selling in the north

Can u see the mind set of a black man; i asked u can see for yourself? and with this mind set u see this country moving forward to meet up in the next 100000000 yrs right? u should be ashamed of yourself to be honest

and they say radio Biafra is preaching HATE hahhha . The lecture and gospel u get on radio Biafra for free will set u and your children children next generation free.

Now let me break it down little bit for your wickedness and stupidity attributed to a black man. Remember Steve Job that came up with App. U knew he died of cancer then had it being a black man, since he knew he will dying off of cancer he wouldnt be wasting his time with apple computer.

Therefore Biafra is coming by force or fire and there is nothing anybody can do about that
u obviously have nothing to live for,,,your life must be miserable hence ur readiness to kill for a ''fictitious freedom''...i wish u and evry member of ur family ''good luck''on the battle field...
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
You must be psychotic.
Scotland just had a referendum over her UK membership.
The same UK that is first world and highly developed.
Yet you think seceding from this failed country Nigeria is an abomination to extent of wishing death on peope.
I feel like giving you a dirty slap.
See what ethnicity has reduced you to... Smh

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

u obviously have nothing to live for,,,your life must be miserable hence ur readiness to kill for a ''fictitious freedom''...i wish u and evry member of ur family ''good luck''on the battle field...

Hence the absolute reason Biafra should be restored before tomorrow morning

the black stupidity is driving us back to stone age CORRECT

the black man inability to look straight and think like a human is awful

then we all perish that your children children will pay the price

do u know people died for you to Live

do u know that test pilot lost their lives so u could be able to fly around as this day

so the nearly 6 million were massacred should be forgotten so u could carry on selling ypour sweet and chewing gum abi

i leave you to your stupidity

sorry we have everything that comes with Biafra to live for; thank u

ndi ara
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by sinkhole: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Y are you people advising these guys to stop asking for war? please let there be war and what happend in d 60s will still repeat itself!
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Humorclux: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Why didnt you and your packs of foolish fellow arrest him on 30th of May?

He'll be back to Aba next month, i urge you to come and touch him.
I'll be glad if Nigeria security ageny arrest him because it will make the upcoming civil war legimate and easier.
This aint 1967

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by hoobs(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

You should use the singular pronoun when speaking of such Mate... You alone is marching to Biafra
he is not alone,WE
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by hoobs(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

he is not alone,WE are marching to biafra,even if u people open a thousand thread on biafra,biafra will come,it is already here

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Ralphlauren(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Humorclux:
Why didnt you and your packs of foolish fellow arrest him on 30th of May?

He'll be back to Aba next month, i urge you to come and touch him.
I'll be glad if Nigeria security ageny arrest him because it will make the upcoming civil war legimate and easier.
This aint 1967

You lot are impeccably f00lish.

So you think because there was a legitimate turn out of people to remember the anniversary of the biafra war basically gives Kanu's madness some legitimacy?

May 30th was to commemorate the 30th year anniversary (or was it 40yearsgrin) of the civil war. That date was celebrated across the world.

The authorities had no reason to arrest him on that day because technically he had done nothing wrong on that day.

World over, the dates which signified start and end of the 1st world war, 2nd world war, and so many other wars are celebrated and remembered with pomp and pageantry so I don't expect the biafra war to be any different.

I dare Kanu to organise any random rally or protest on any street in nigeria on this his biafra nonsense and see if he won't get arrested. I know he won't because he knows what awaits him. He would rather restrict his rallies to Spain, Italy, etc.
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by hoobs(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I'm Igbo and I have a business in the NorthCentral I can't leave here to Biafra at all, I'm Okay here for Now...

Anyone who wanna die on behalf of Biafra is free to do so... igbos succeed any where they operate businesses, Tho I understand what we go through doing business in other parts of the country...

Pls I don't want war again
then stay in the north naaa,we want biafra and we will get it with or without u
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
hoobs:
he is not alone,WE are marching to biafra,even if u people upon a thousand thread on biafra,biafra will come,it is already here
Smh... Adolescent delinquent
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Ralphlauren(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Humorclux:

This aint 1967

MEND threatened much worse cheesy grin

Where's Henry Okah today? grin

Has he not been rottening away in a jail in south Africa? grin

What about MASSOB? Are they not meek and gentle now?

IPOB or whatever you lot call yourselves and that your "director" will soon be dealt with.
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by omoelesa(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
When Will D Biafrans go to war with nigeria sef.i am tired of all dis talk talk.biafra only exist on d internet
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Humorclux: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You lot are impeccably f00lish.

So you think because there was a legitimate turn out of people to remember the anniversary of the biafra war basically gives Kanu's madness some legitimacy?

May 30th was to commemorate the 30th year anniversary (or was it 40yearsgrin) of the civil war. That date was celebrated across the world.

The authorities had no reason to arrest him on that day because technically he had done nothing wrong on that day.

World over, the dates which signified start and end of the 1st world war, 2nd world war, and so many other wars are celebrated and remembered with pomp and pageantry so I don't expect the biafra war to be any different.

I dare Kanu to organise any random rally or protest on any street in nigeria on this his biafra nonsense and see if he won't get arrested. I know he won't because he knows what awaits him. He would rather restrict his rallies to Spain, Italy, etc.
This is the main reason i said your brain needs amendment.
30th may was celebrated by biafrians all over the world not by non biafra foool

His family lives in Aba go and arrest them.
No Soviet Union to Save Nigeria this time around.
We'll make sure we burn Nigeria to ash.
Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by Ralphlauren(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Humorclux:
This is the main reason i said your brain needs amendment.
30th may was celebrated by biafrians all over the world not by non biafra foool

His family lives in Aba go and arrest them.
No Soviet Union to Save Nigeria this time around.
We'll make sure we burn Nigeria to ash.

Your brain cells are beyond redemption.

Who else will celebrate the anniversary of the Biafran war apart from the Ibos themselves? Did you even understand my previous post at all? Are you this f00lish?

Have you seen Nigeria or Ghana or Pakistan celebrate the anniversary of the 1st world war with the rest of Europe?

The federal government of Nigeria has absolutely no reason to arrest his family. He's family have done absolutely nothing wrong. The culprit/wanted man here is Kanu. Let him come out publicly and hold any rally and let's see what will happen to him.

1 Like

Re: Hate Messages:radio Biafra, Why Nigerians And Responsible Igbos Should Ignore It by ikeyman00(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
^^^ but our radio broadcast every now and then

and guess what the cow man in charge is listening

we simply dnt take all these rubbish talk from Yoruba serious

then come and stop us naw

gossssssssh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Obama’s Official Car / Senate Recommends Arrest And Prosecution Of Livingstone Wuchie Of Intergrity Gro / Breaking News! Massive Protest In London On Murderous Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.