Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? (1254 Views)

Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Lovelynature(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm neither an APC nor PDP die hard supporter. I pay more attention to personalities than party. I'm not here to blame anybody or party, but I know very well that if a new party takes over (especially the one that laid more emphasis on change), there must be new changes either positive or negative. Though we don't have to expect much now as it has not been that long the party took over the Government seat, but there must be some changes by now. So friends come in here and share with us the changes you have noticed around you.
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bokoharam is more active

2 Likes

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT WAS ALWAYS D FTC

1 Like

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by jesse8048(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Helipad to help tackle/fight kwarapshun

1 Like

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by eazisky(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
buhari kept giving excuses.... that was the change he promised

1 Like

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by lilprinze: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
our dura dullard keeps traveling and taking pictures like a tourist.

1 Like

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Emekamex(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Time slowed down like Buhari's pace of governance.
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by julius2825(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
since when buhari enter, nahim i com da enjoy light yanfu yanfu. i even almost wan blam my self why i go buy power bank.

2 Likes

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Lovelynature(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Bokoharam is more active
make them no bomb many areas comot from world map oo:O:O. Anyway, the new government promise to handle it, let's watch and see.
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Lovelynature(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
julius2825:
since when buhari enter, nahim i com da enjoy light yanfu yanfu.
i even almost wan blam my self why i go buy power bank.
true sha, but not the same everywhere.
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Lovelynature(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Luedave:
INTROVERT WAS ALWAYS D FTC
guy you funny oo
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
17-24 hour electricity daily. EFCC is now back

5 Likes

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by bettercreature(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:
ELECTRICITY OFCOURSE,EVEN THE OP WONT LIKE TO DENY IT

1 Like

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by unuane1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lovelynature:
true sha, but not the same everywhere.
In my area the situation is still the same as if there was no change of government. It's even worst now. We can go as far as 3-4 days without electricity and by the time it comes it will only last for 30-45 minutes at the most.
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Lovelynature(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
unuane1:
In my area the situation is still the same as if there was no change of government. It's even worst now. We can go as far as 3-4 days without electricity and by the time it comes it will only last for 30-45 minutes at the most.
Nawa for Nigeria oo, a nation that has all it takes to be a better place, yet no major improvement. Electricity seems to be the only thing the new government can boast of, yet not everywhere. So many areas lack adequate power supply. Let's watch and see what the pregnant party gives birth to.
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Lovelynature(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
bettercreature:
ELECTRICITY OFCOURSE,EVEN THE OP WONT LIKE TO DENY IT
I sight you bro. I can't deny it oo, my area is a good example. What I'm saying is that the electricity we brag about is not everywhere. E no good make papa dey chop alone and hin pikin wey don dey hungry teytey just sidon for ground dey look am only look na
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by bahgo2001: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Improved Electricity >20hrs daily

2 Likes

Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Lovelynature(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:
bahgo2001:
Is not up to that long in our area. Highest is 10hrs and that is 'bring and take' during the day.
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by adieanthony6: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
bahgo2001:
Yah electricity has improved performance in last few months of APC in governance in calabar it's been great
Re: What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over? by Lovelynature(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lalasticlala what's your say? Let's hear from Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill / Federal Govt Agrees To Pay ₦159bn Subsidy Debt / Buhari's NSA Treated Boko Haram As "Friends Of The Agency" - The Nation (2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.