Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? (49463 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by 50calibre(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
There's something strangely true about what she said. Strange as it may be, abused women tend to develop stronger emotional attachment to their abusive partners.. This is something I've experienced first hand.

I believe every woman deserves occasional abuse either physical, verbal or emotional... This keeps them attached and docile. There should a fine line though.

These females here can blab all they want but I'm sure many of them enjoyed 50 shades of grey.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by dinachi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
And if she genuinely loves been beaten how is that the concern of the oversabi women over here?
It is her life and her choice! Many women who ended up breaking up with their husbands left for other reasons. America which have the highest divorce rates have the lowest cases of wife battery while Nigeria which have a low divorce rate have a higher rate of wife battery. So do the math.
You will see that the woman is speaking facts.
Most women here loves being beaten.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by kilode100(f): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
dinachi:
And if she genuinely loves been beaten how is that the concern of the oversabi women over here?
It is her life and her choice! Many women who ended up breaking up with their husbands left for other reasons. America which have the highest divorce rates have the lowest cases of wife battery while Nigeria which have a low divorce rate have a higher rate of wife battery. So do the math.
You will see that the woman is speaking facts.
Most women here loves being beaten.

Hi Tiger...

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by sacora(f): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freciprocal:
People conclude easily without reasoning deep... sad

Replace "Beating" with "Straffing" and read the post again...

Does it make sense now? wink

Indeed only the wise would understand!
decoder....u re a whiz
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Chijosky(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Yes...

Please I need to see this girl so I can test my latest collection of martial art skills I Just learnt from Chun Bo..

Nonsense
Eeeh oga oo I thought its from chin li?
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chijosky:
Eeeh oga oo I thought its from chin li?
Chin li died last month....
Chun Bo is our new instructor grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
dubylhover:

poster above me just missd ftc...mayb she just d cum back frm church..xpect a comeback frm her in d nxt post that hits grin
i dey happy wen she miss that ftc
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by enomakos(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:

Lol cheesy
my dear you are laughing? It is the truth na?

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by infokingboss(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Correct babe. Your dude will love u silly

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by MsBliss(f): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
One of the most ridiculous post I have ever read ..
... coming from a woman undecided
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by ichommy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'll never and never beat my wife and the mother of my unborn babies.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by ChynoBEATS: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
I think that's a man that posted that... angry
Elaah ojukan na 2nd u carry ...intorrr tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Akpan107(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
kuulkyd:
Eleyi ti wo were oo
meaning...?
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by blackbeau1(f): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
She just needed some likes and Rts. Can't believe any woman would be that retarded
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by AreaFada2: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:

It has nothing to do with Person Papa grin grin
I just love being dominated during coitus, you see, I don't cry easily, and I love crying because I love the taste of my tears.

Those salty tears, the thrusting, serious hammering, the swear words.... I'm Hot mehn
Brb

Hehehe. I like honest people. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by djkaycee001(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Am Sorry and I apologize to those that refuse to observe what is going on around them.smiley.
The kind of life, we live here in Nigeria in quota
(Africa).smiley. Before you label a kettle black you should
Check yourself before your wreck yourself.smiley.
Most of our Nigerian women, I didn't say all I living
Western Life forgetting their root and culture.smiley.
You are calling the lady that put up this thread
Names like retarded, insane e.t.c.smiley.
Forgetting that she is a woman like all of you
And she is saying are mind at are level of well-being.
Am not trying to say she is Right or Wrong here
But I want all of us here, are mean we Africans
Uphere on Nairaland to be frank with ourselves
And uphold the good things in are tradition
And throw away the bad ones.smiley.
What's battery in a courtship or marriage.?
We were so into it in Africa before modern
Education came in from western World.smiley.
An African/Nigerian Man that doesn't beat this Wife, Girlfriend or Lover might and would have gone through many from of Education of the Human mind.smiley. Mind you, am not saying to beat or battery
Your Spouse or Wife is right.!!! But am saying where
And what lead some of us (MEN) to it.smiley.
Be it LOVE or Whatever we need ANGER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM.smiley.
Back to our Africa Woman, I mean some or about
Most of them.smiley. What do you want for heaven's sake.? Do you want to be PAMPERED or BEATTING.?
Firstly, you have to understand your MAN and were
Is from either Africa/Nigeria or Neither Land.smiley
We have many things attitude and cultural rita that
Are wrong here in Africa Education wise but to you
And me, looking and examining it from our roots
Its what that have uphold us for years.smiley.
So tell me what's BATTERY and PAMPERING.? In an
Africa lame man terms.smiley.
No matter how we try to be like our western brodas
We can't be them but we can better our ways of
Reasoning so that we would uphold our ways of
Living with one another.smiley.
So that nonsense things like BATTERY, XENOPHOBIA, FEMALE CIRCUMCISION and RITUAL FOR MONEY and other things would stop.smiley.
Funny doe becos all this problem are connected in one or the other with our attitude to things in Africa.smiley.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by nkem123(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
gen2briz:

Me too no go marry touts.
gud! so next time u see Efosa dey panel beat Osarhime, no yan okpata.cos u no know d gbege wey she burst.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by dubylhover(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
i dey happy wen she miss that ftc

grin grin grin grin,mayb na robot b dat oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by petkoffDrake(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
HelenBee:
She's saying trash! Na beatings go prove love ni?
u don't understand.... guess she meant hard sex. my type
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by SuzieeDee(f): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
no like seriously which weed she smoke? I guess dey asked her to type that at gun point. rubbish
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by HelenBee(f): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Please am interested in beating you pretty angel grin
I don't do that kinda love

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by HelenBee(f): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
petkoffDrake:

u don't understand.... guess she meant hard sex. my type
your type?? I see!

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by redsun(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is why violence is legitimate in Nigeria. It is something accepted by the general population as a norm,it is a symbol of authority and control in all spheres of life in Nigeria,including the so-called holy places.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by petkoffDrake(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
HelenBee:
your type?? I see!
see what
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
HelenBee:
I don't do that kinda love
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by DinoAnnberry(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
The tots if laying hands on my bby makes me sick. Her name is rose. grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Immarocks(f): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
ohhhhhh am so so so so so glad its the men that are commenting in opposition to her silly believe or rather idea.....

there by..... I reserve my comment
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by ndubueze92(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
HelenBee:
She's saying trash! Na beatings go prove love ni?
It's not beating per say but a manual resetting Lol...
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Freciprocal: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
iykedare:

You are a genius

You are wise! wink
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Freciprocal: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
obejoseph10:
. Lol u be sharp nikka

wink
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Freciprocal: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
sacora:
decoder....u re a whiz

cool
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
I think that's a man that posted that... angry
Lousy introvert.

Everywhere u go... Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.