Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? (49417 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
50calibre:
There's something strangely true about what she said. Strange as it may be, abused women tend to develop stronger emotional attachment to their abusive partners.. This is something I've experienced first hand.

I believe every woman deserves occasional abuse either physical, verbal or emotional... This keeps them attached and docile. There should a fine line though.

These females here can blab all they want but I'm sure many of them enjoyed 50 shades of grey.
You are so sick!

Some women are really a disgrace but since she enjoys it then who am I to complain. I just hope her stupidity will not land her 6 feet under. Smdh
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
I understand that she's a masochist. I once had a girl who loved being beaten. that's not my way of expressing love. I never saw my dad do that.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by ipreach: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
i pray that your husband continue to beat you
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is the funniest lie I've ever read! Did someone say disgusting?
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
You are so sick!

Some women are really a disgrace but since she enjoys it then who am I to complain. I just hope her stupidity will not land her 6 feet under. Smdh
funny enough, she's saying the truth. Moreso, she's entitled to her opinion.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Raalsalghul: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
I agree that her post might be strange coming from a woman, but I've heard of ladies who want their husbands or boyfriends to beat them regularly as a proof of love.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by nomabeeee(f): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
cbrass:

It's infest and not invest wink

Btw what's that thing shining on your right b00bs
f and v...an error..thanks for correcting.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by karkel(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freciprocal:
People conclude easily without reasoning deep... sad

Replace "Beating" with "Straffing" and read the post again...

Does it make sense now? wink

Indeed only the wise would understand!
I tot as much
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by nomabeeee(f): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
cbrass:

It's infest and not invest wink

Btw what's that thing shining on your right b00bs
it's the design on my top..
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Krisddon: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Did I read carefully enough?
“Us women”?
Meaning United State women or she meant to write “we women”??! ( That's they the women).
Reminds me of kids' english... They're like “us get tv for house”. Dis woman no go kill person oh! grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by cbrass(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
nomabeeee:
it's the design on my top..

Ok lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by cbrass(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
nomabeeee:
f and v...an error..thanks for correcting.

You welcome love kiss
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by malikisah: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Stupid woman
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Reminds me of theon abi reek in game of thrones. She needs help fast!
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2015
The stupid things people qualify as love...smh. Wonder if she'll feel the same if he beats her into disfigurement? Im hoping this was all sarcasm.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by CuteAYdot(m): 12:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Eran iya leleyi o tongue..... . This is my first time commenting on nairaland after 5 years I av been a daily visitor nd reader of comments... .. Its sweet commenting. .. .. There father!
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by skyfullofstars(f): 3:38am On Jun 29, 2015
All I need in order to be loyal to my man is his fidelity and love.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Gamesmart: 4:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Sick.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Truckpusher(m): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2015
FrancisTony:
undecided

Don't blame her. She's a masochist. grin
Hehe ,so says the undisputed overall toto defender nationwide. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nature8(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2015
It depends on the kind of beat she receives..
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Jose35(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2015
my goal is to make her happy so if that's Wat she wants I can be her undertaker.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by dollarlander: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't believe this.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by dbestuncle: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2015
i believe its a woman. its tru that a man who loves his wife may also b beating her however its not a gud habit. It disgust me to hear or c a man beats a woman but i av witnessed men who beats their wife and the wife been beaten demonstrat som level of love that i wonder y the beaten then.

Men who hits dia wives sure have Pychiatric disorder and needs help because their several reasons y dey do so.

The greatest problem i have is a woman that enjoys been beaten or has com to accept been beaten like the woman in our op today. do u knw sat som ladies enjoys to end up the fight in a make sex that u wonder y bruise her to bleep her and she agrees. Even the woman too needs the help of a Doc

INTROVERT:
I think that's a man that posted that... angry
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by dbestuncle: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2015
and if u dnt get that unko
skyfullofstars:
All I need in order to be loyal to my man is his fidelity and love.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Babaloko02(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2015
I think she dey refer to beating on top bed, no be d kind beating wey u dey think o. Men u suppose decode her now.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2015
baibijay:

Its okay to be irritated by nagging. But that doesn't answer my question bros. Does it make it OK to hit her if she nags. Abi why you dodging my question.
A shot up slap is ok.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by snakebeat: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
ignis:
God help any bastard that lay his hands on me....
What will u do? Instead of praying u don't meet one, u're bluffing. As at two years ago, my sister was sounding like this, but we just held a family meeting last week because her hubby assaulted her. What did she do? The worst u can do is divorce, & it will also take its toll on u...
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by EmmyDe25(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freciprocal:

Still makes less sense. Straffing doesn't equate love.
There is a reason why some ladies are called "intimacy mate". Its usually to just appease the god of Konji. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by chival(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Seriously?
Wack mindset
You ll repeat this statement the day he knocks you unconscious

Or kills you.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by arsetalks(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2015
emperorchedda:
She's a bit right. I don't beat females but I know guys who beat their girlfriends do it out of uncontrollable emotions.

If a guy doesn't love a girl he doesn't give a fvck about whatever wrong she does, he'll be like afterall it's her business.

I'm against it though
Beating a woman is a sign of cowardice and very unmanly. A real man is to protect his woman at all time.

Back then, when my ex f*cks up ( and she is EX'd because she got recalled by the almighty so don't get it twisted) and it is often capital f*ck up, I just look at her like my younger sister ( and she was 3 years older) and say she just needs to be corrected and when she does worst, I blame it on her EXes. I one day told her " you have been with proper idioots all along hence we have this problem" it hurts her but it is fact and with time she adjusts. I know how to be tough with my words without wounding her spirit more than necessary, she then seats down and thinks about it and adjust - well, a mature lady ( not kid) knows when her man is been sincere and not spitting.

There are way too many ways to beat a woman without actually beating her physically. A real man learns how to be a level above her woman. You are to healthily "out think her" to correct her.

If you have a mother, will you be happy you mother gets beat? And be honest? How many times has your mom f*ck up? It is in women's nature to be sorry to say but fact, a goat once in a while, it is you that will know how to tame them.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
50calibre:
There's something strangely true about what she said. Strange as it may be, abused women tend to develop stronger emotional attachment to their abusive partners.. This is something I've experienced first hand.

I believe every woman deserves occasional abuse either physical, verbal or emotional... This keeps them attached and docile. There should a fine line though.

These females here can blab all they want but I'm sure many of them enjoyed 50 shades of grey.

You are so dumb!
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by hottest111: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freciprocal:

Lolzz..bad guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.