Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Picture: Which Button Would You Press? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? (42374 Views)

Which Button Will You Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Deejavuu(f): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow.

I will like to read people's thoughts.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by shegzyblaq(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
We'll I'll love yellow or orange gonna be cool
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow

1 Like

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by damiloladuke: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Non

PRESIDENT BUHARI NEEDS TO READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by chinae(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
All
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by heryour64(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Red will be sweet so to go and rob world bank
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by carzola(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freciprocal:
Ok
Dont try this again, dont ever in your life comment before ''INTROVERT'' do u understand?
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by CountDracula(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Grey of course undecided
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Olaone1: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pink. This is something I can monetize. Just come and heal yourself. Easy.

Orange is okay, too. Na to challenge Usain Bolt and get my own Nike/Puma contract.

Yellow ke? Nah...nah...nah. Reading people's mind will only leave you depressed. It is not good for your soul. Most people are harbouring bad thoughts, trust me. Would you wanna know 'bout 'em all? Hell No!

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Big fat yellow button of course
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Youceee: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow nah...cheap question
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by psychologist(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Orange of course angry

Flash mode and vooooom am outer this zoo called Nigeria
it started with a zoologist
Now a herdman

angry

1 Like

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by carzola(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Pink of course.
such a soft heart... awwww, me i would chose orange so when i close from work i would just run home in a split second to avoid lagos traffic.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
YELLOW!

Whatever allows you to read and control the thoughts of other men is the most powerful ability.

Check Prof Xavier of Xmen

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Orange...so i can be faster than INTROVERT embarassed
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Freciprocal: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
carzola:
Dont try this again, dont ever in your life comment before ''INTROVERT'' do u understand?

grin
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by TopsyKrete: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pink of cause, will live for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time dur to ability to regenerat damaged cells and will make tonnes of money with it
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Chanchit: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Brownhypo:
Yello
I would love to read people's thought wink

Walahi, you go die before your time when you go view wetin some people dey think. You don forget say human mind dey "desperately" wicked.
I go cool down push red.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by koladebrainiac(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
dhardline:
Pink..who would'nt want to see the pain most people suffer go away? The broken limbs,legs etc
u will become Jesus christ instantly- people will worship u
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by heryour64(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Red will be sweet so to go and rob world bank
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by gr8david(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by alfredo4u(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Red,

Yellow,

Green,

Blue,

Purple,

Orange,

White,

Brown,

Maroon,

Chocolate,

Ash,

Infact alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ujay4u(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hermanie:
Definitely yellow
Datz d best of d options. By reading people's mind u'll alwayz be on point to either take precaution to prevent danger, meet their needs or expectation to maximize profit..........advantages abound

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by FRANKOXY(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Grey =move all the money in banks bulk room to my secret pit.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Chukwuma134(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Pink of course.
Do you sleep on Niaraland
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Brownhypo: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chanchit:

Walahi, you go die before your time when you go view wetin some people dey think. You don forget say human mind dey "desperately" wicked.
I go cool down push red.
grin grin no body fit lie for me ni
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow!! People are the reason you are rich or successful. If I know their ways of thinking or desires I can give what they want getting rewards as I want.....
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by STEVENcrack(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
BLACK
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by egift(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2566989_1435487397547304492_jpeg_jpega96e41d5e9c53b40a8ddd1049e1e78a9

Here are the Business Opportunities I can see here:

1. Red: (Invincible) - Start making money as a Spy and Private Investigator.
2. Blue: (Fly) - Start a security company
3. Yellow: (Read Thoughts) - Big money if you study psychology and be doing counseling.
4. Green: (shapeshifting) - Chia see money! #Impersonation-Things
5. Orange: MrFlash - It is cool but I don't know what to do with it, except someone else hires you.
6. Purple: (Pass through anything) - Chai all the Bank vaults will empty themselves in my chamber.
7. Gray: (Lift objects with your mind) - Start a Security Company, offer rescue missions, rescue hostages, military contracts, etc.
8. Pink: (Unlimited healing) - Na to start a Special Therapy Centre. And start healing.

For me, as long as there is no repercussions, I will prefer PURPLE (easy money) or PINK (steady cash). If you just enter my Medical Estate, then Register, Document your needs, Present Medical Report, Conduct Test, Get and Pay your Bill, Have your session with me, the Check yourself out of my estate grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ryd3(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow... That skill would tak2 u to Las Vegas, ans the pentagon. The answer is related to who was the stronger of the xmen? The prof. He could influence minds
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Genea(f): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
green is d colour ,shape shift to buhari,ngozi iweala,Allison meeehn money go dey enter my account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Could These Men Be Looking For? / Test Your Self 'quantitative ' / Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.