Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Picture: Which Button Would You Press? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? (42377 Views)

Which Button Will You Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by onelife97: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Definitely YELLOW.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by onelife97: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
onelife97:
Definitely YELLOW.

One can be able to conquer the world by manipulation.
I think it's a good one.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by kenir(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
iRep team wolverine +
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by adamilen(f): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
What will they use to shoot me down? I will only fly higher. wink
ajf:

Until Nigerians try to shoot you down and blame all of their misfortunes on you. The fact that you are even female won't help your matter...
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by piagetskinner(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow...I really need to see thru peoples minds#esp those girls who open all their teeth, when u make a not so funny joke
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by ufelove(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Adesiji77:
You come across a remote with 8 buttons that can give you one super power.

Which button would you press and why?

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove

Hmmmm... Let's see, which do you think will earn me money .. Push it for me I'm still typing
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by sacora(f): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mubbyleey:
I go choose yellow... Gives me ability to read people's mind. Just imagine that you can read anybody's mind. Only intelligent people will go for yellow
u wil b traumatize 4 life afta reading some pple's minds

1 Like

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Mariecakes(f): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow on point grin
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by COvo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Team Grey: I go just dey move bank vaults in peace.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by calabaman(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
GREY

wud just sit at home and lift TRILLIONS from the nearest banks fault.

shkena
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by calabaman(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
COvo:
Team Grey: I go just dey move bank vaults in peace.

u read my mind cheesy
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kimeto:
Yellow
Why?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by chybeauty30(f): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pink button
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by jibbzion(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mubbyleey:
I go choose yellow... Gives me ability to read people's mind. Just imagine that you can read anybody's mind. Only intelligent people will go for yellow

Don't get it twisted. It allows you read people's thought, not their mynd22 mind.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Mubbyleey(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
sacora:
u wil b traumatize 4 life afta reading some pple's minds
Do you think i won't be prepared for anything For me to choose that, am strong enough deal with anybody's taught...
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Kimeto(f): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Why?
If you chose yellow, you wouldn't need to ask me this. Life becomes easier for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by holar2ge(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
PURPLE swag!
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kimeto:
If you chose yellow, you wouldn't need to ask me this. Life becomes easier for everyone.
I choosed red love...
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow Jare,team yellow;
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Arrester171(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Grey
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by RuffRhyder(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'll press yellow.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
yellow [color=]yellow [/color]yellow
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Chuks16(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Adesiji77:
You come across a remote with 8 buttons that can give you one super power.

Which button would you press and why?

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove

yellow & grey
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by gynny(f): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
RED
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by efficiencie(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
... RED is the button i'l choose INVISIBILITY puts me on nearly the same pedestal as Yeshua ha'Meshiach my Father and satan my adversary... INVISIBILITY would make me do my QUIET TIME with GOD anywhere and anytime I like without human interference and INVISIBILITY would make me invincible to the greatest weapon satan, mankind... INVISIBILITY is a dangerous feature of God and satan that makes them both highly feared by many!

I would have to ask God to give me a heart like his before I ask for the power to be INVISIBILE!
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by kayalla(f): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Brownhypo:
Yello
I would love to read people's thought wink

u will go crazy when u know wat and how people think
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by kayalla(f): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
why i want to choose GRAY, i will move people's destiny, cheesy
if u re GREY u can still do most
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Mcaise: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yellow.

That way, I get to manipulate people,become rich and successful enough to hire my fellow mutants...safely. wink
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by AliyNumbers: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
I will have to go for red. You have no idea how much access to information you can have and stuff. winkI will have to go for red. yeah
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Fuck: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na red na. Chai, with the ability to become invisible there's a world of endless possibilities before me.

1. Nobody can kill me physically. I'll just disappear before you even think of shooting me or harming me. grin

2. I Can become extremely rich. I'll just become invisible and make a round trip of all the banks in my town and empty their vaults. grin

3. I'll pass all my exams in school cos I'll just become invisible at any time after the exam and go to where they keep the entire students' answer script and rewrite my own. grin

4. With the ability to become invisible it will be unlimited real life entertainment for me. I can just become invisible and enter your room while you are fuckkin ur babe and enjoy the show. I can also enter Tohpahz or mariaolae or ishilove bathroom while they are taking their bath and feast my eyes on their succulent, voluptuous body. grin

It'll be so much fun, I swear! grin
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by charlesucheh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freciprocal:
Team Pink...

This would enable me heal folks... Like most pple here on Nairaland, the tribalist, the heartbroken, haters, the depressed, the spirit behind sports betting, cancer, those without good sense of humour, those that were abused, those that cry secretly and still claim they are fine cry and mostly people who quote u for no reason and spew thrash...

Though your wound goes deep, I think you time for healing has come! cool
RED, so as to endeavour the mysterious sambisa forest, teaching those BH dudes the lesson of their lives and to rescue the alleged kidnapped chibok girls, that's if they've not been exhausted by suicide bombing missions.
Re: Picture: Which Button Would You Press? by Femistico(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
RED
I go jst enter cbn and come out live..
chai...make I jst dey spend moni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Could These Men Be Looking For? / Test Your Self 'quantitative ' / Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.