Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss (3512 Views)

Hameed Ibrahim Ali Flies Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Hameed Ibrahim-Ali And His Entourage Visit Apapa Area Command (Photos) / Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by nobosaba(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
It's no longer news that Colonel Hammed Ibrahim Ali the formal military governor of Kaduna state will be the next Chairman of the Anti Graft agency when merged (The EFCC) in a couple of weeks to come.

He has been frequenting the United States Embassy here in Abuja of late, and my source says he is under going training to make him able.

A brief History of the man Colonel Hammed Ibrahim Ali from Wikipedia

Colonel Hammed Ibrahim Ali (born January 15, 1955 Bauchi) was Military Administrator of Kaduna State, Nigeria (August 1996 - August 1998) during the military regime of General Sani Abacha. He is married to one wife and has 4 children. As governor, in October 1997 he sacked about 30,000 striking civil servants in Kaduna State, and detained 18 local government chairmen. A journalist who reported on the sackings was allegedly arrested, severely beaten, then taken to the Government House and further tortured. The story published in Tempo Magazine was entitled “Goodbye Justice”. The story was later discredited and proven to be false.

After retirement, he became Secretary of the Arewa Consultative Forum, a northerm lobbying group, and a supporter of Major General Muhammadu Buhari in his bid to run for president. In June 2006 Ali stated that the North would regain the presidency in 2007. He supported Vice President Atiku Abubakar's comments to the effect that president Olusegun Obasanjo would honour his pledge to vacate office in 2007. He is currently the Chief of Staff to Muhammadu Buhari.

Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by 48noble(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Anything but employment for the youths and security of lives in Nigeria.
Let the change begin...

But why skinny men?
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by bright007(f): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by Idiataqueen(f): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
If dis is true we don die.

1 Like

Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by ice25(f): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
government of old men
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by gobizzy101: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Anoda Aboki lipsrsealed

We hav entered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by wachakuta(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sauce?
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by nobosaba(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
wachakuta:
Sauce?

Am the source: or you wait for Vanguard or cnn to air it before you believe? Or for your mind me nor fit enter us embassy?
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by wachakuta(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:

Am the source: or you wait for Vanguard or cnn to air it before you believe? Or for your mind me nor fit enter us embassy?

Chineke... Bros na sauce I ask for I caarry me go Us embassy, Nna werin happen... abi na u own CNN
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by Islamicpope(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
What is going on in did country?

PMB pls, do d needful.

It should not b government of d north

By d north

And for d north

We have credible people in d South and West

3 Likes

Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by citizenisb: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
A lot of times we try to project the image of the benign, peace loving drunk from Otueke to cover up the complete rot his administration represented. It is just a repeat of history as most of us know that Shagari is a good man but his administration was very corrupt.

I stay in Abuja and I know that the corruption under the GEJ administration was monumental and the enormous revenue accrued to the government was wasted even much more than Abacha, Babangida and Obasanjo combined. Why are we so wicked to keep on defending his administration.

Buhari has a lot of personal flaws but if we can remember this election was a referendum on GEJ not necessarily about Buhari in the swing states of the South West and North Central.

Whether he appoints Ministers this night or next year it is a huge relief from the madness we just went through for six years.

It will take a lot for us to recover with the depleted external reserves, crash of crude prices, a possible Greek default, reduction in summer travel and GDP/ Oil use due to terrorism fears, a huge slowdown in China, 30 million barrels of stored Iranian crude about to hit the market with the removal of sanctions and two possible interest rate hikes by the US Federal Reserve.

We are in interesting times no matter who is at the helm and the earlier we all hunker down and pray to weather the storm without terrible social unrest that will come with job losses, subsidy removal, Naira devaluation and corresponding hyperinflation adding to the Boko Haram insurgency decimating the North East and the bankruptcy of the states.

Let me give you a brief example; Buhari told the governors to negotiate longer loan tenors with the banks up to 20 years to reduce the strain and inability to pay salaries, do you know how that will affect bank profits and systemic liquidity. What will happen to their Oil and Gas loans if oil prices dip further.

May God help this country but please it is sheer wickedness to bring up the previous administrations records. In other climes they would have been shot by now.

1 Like

Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by sammyj: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Let watch and see!!!!
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by Emekamex(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Northernocracy
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by nobosaba(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
wachakuta:

Chineke... Bros na sauce I ask for I caarry me go Us embassy, Nna werin happen... abi na u own CNN

Lolz..... . Sleep be dey my eyes since.. . You know say today na Sunday and since Friday person never sleep better sleep
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by doctokwus: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
What stops his announcement sooner rather than later.
Much has been said about this man to the point that some even say PMB is even soft compared to this Hameed.
I just hope someone like him can really come in to give d EFCC a boost,otherwise it will be biz as usual in Nigeria.
Op,hope u are very sure of this info.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by tucky200(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Idiataqueen:
If dis is true we don die.
How ?...
Pls explain
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by tucky200(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emekamex:
Northernocracy
Bush man
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by Emekamex(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
tucky200:
Bush man
Muttonhead

1 Like

Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by patrickmuf(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Until it's official, it,s not official...
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by Idiataqueen(f): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
tucky200:
How ?... Pls explain
excuse me, are u expecting me to answer ur dumb question?
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by tucky200(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Idiataqueen:
excuse me, are u expecting me to answer ur dumb question?
sad I actually meant no offence
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by dayo23(f): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hausa again? Na wa o
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by dayo23(f): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
PMB should better not appoint that man.
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by doctokwus: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
dayo23:
PMB should better not appoint that man.
Why?He seems to be what d EFCC needs unless u know what d op doesn't.
Re: Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss by wachakuta(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:

Lolz..... . Sleep be dey my eyes since.. . You know say today na Sunday and since Friday person never sleep better sleep

No yawa... just mix 3 alumo with yoyo bitter + 1 origin make u enter sleep mode shap shap

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) / Oshiomole's Mansion / Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.