Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. (29223 Views)

God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job / How To Get A Banking Job In Nigeria / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by agabaI23(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
Lecturing any day!
Currently in banking and looking for my way into the administrative section of any university.
I need a secretary, you can apply wink
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by Cornel88(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am even tired of keeping my money in the bank this days, i give my money to my lecture to keep for me.

lol.
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by Pope22(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
So many naija no even see 1/2 job even with masters, one person dey get 2, na so life be sha!

1 Like

Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by Gorimakpa1: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
chukingchuks:
and you forgot to add
1. making more money from students
2. more opportunies to wack fresh hotties
see ya black heart you cant even hide it....all of you making life difficult for student, ya end is coming and will be a humilitaing one
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by Jyde81: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
ibnhasan:
If the bank job is not on contract staff/marketing thing. Then the bank takes preference because of the opportunity of better pay and long term growth.

Lecturing might be easier less stressful but the long term pay and growth potential is not that attractive
Thank you dear.....The others before u are just kids who do not really have much ecperience about life...

1 Like

Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by handie(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
chukingchuks:
and you forgot to add
1. making more money from students
2. more opportunies to wack fresh hotties
Dear God, abeg help this guy. Purge his mind of all these unclean thoughts. I hereby deliver u from unclean thoughts. Go and think no more
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by AmiLaHoit(f): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
agabaI23:
I need a secretary, you can apply wink

Hahahaha...u can't pay me, otondo
Admin section does not mean I wwant to become a secratary
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by olashas(f): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
tellwisdom:
Abeg which school wan employ you so I go tell my sisters dem, make dem no go?? sad
Crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by Jyde81: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
nelson4:
My candid advice, your friend should look deep in his heart and decide which he sees himself on a long term.
Inspite of the uncertainties in banking today, some of are still destined to be CEO of banks , CBN governors,ministers e.t.c all due to that decision they made to remain on what they believe and not follow majority's opinion.

Even a smart bank manager today, can be a good business man. As lecturers go for Msc and Phd so u a banker can go for your MBA.

Your friend can save up and to do his MBA abroad which may provides him more opportunity in life.

So my advice to your friend is let him search within and know where his destiny lies. Will be wise to always seek spiritual guidance in life
Hmmm! U will know when adults are talking....

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by Jyde81: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
nelson4:
My candid advice, your friend should look deep in his heart and decide which he sees himself on a long term.
Inspite of the uncertainties in banking today, some of are still destined to be CEO of banks , CBN governors,ministers e.t.c all due to that decision they made to remain on what they believe and not follow majority's opinion.

Even a smart bank manager today, can be a good business man. As lecturers go for Msc and Phd so u a banker can go for your MBA.

Your friend can save up and to do his MBA abroad which may provides him more opportunity in life.

So my advice to your friend is let him search within and know where his destiny lies. Will be wise to always seek spiritual guidance in life
Hmmm! U will know when adults are talking...
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by Adesiji77: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettystella:
A friend of mine recently got a job with a bank and about to resume next month. Just yesterday he also got an offer with a federal polytechnic as a graduate assistant lecturer. He hasn't got Msc though.
He is confused between these two jobs. Your candid advice will be appreciated. Which of these two jobs will give him better career prospect.
Thanks for your anticipated advice.

If I am faced with this opportunity, I won't even come to Nairaland and ask.

Na to prepare my "notice of resignation" sure pass! cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by agabaI23(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

Hahahaha...u can't pay me, otondo
Admin section does not mean I want to become a secratary
Haba, says who? How can you conclude I can't pay you?
I have nice package that include paid holidays abroad wink
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by sukkot: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mubbyleey:
I prefer engineering or medicine work than lecturing or banking.

oh ok. thats definitely a good career path
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by niceguy7(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lecturing
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by nnebebe: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please grab lecturing with both hands. Banking makes you susceptible to high blood pressure lol

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by sule5727: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettystella:
A friend of mine recently got a job with a bank and about to resume next month. Just yesterday he also got an offer with a federal polytechnic as a graduate assistant lecturer. He hasn't got Msc though.
He is confused between these two jobs. Your candid advice will be appreciated. Which of these two jobs will give him better career prospect.
simple he should quickly go for lecturing job!!!
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by itoese(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lecturing
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by ddjay: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettystella:
Thank God its a govt sch,job security has rubbished all private sector jobs,my advice go for govt jobs no matter how low (local govt) they are.
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by readone1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettystella:
my opinion
he should choose the job he is passionate about

1 Like

Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by goshen26: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lecturing job is secured abeg
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by controlG(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lecturing is better.... job security and career prospects. D insecurity in banks this days is high.. Speaking as a banker

1 Like

Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by nairaman66(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
mzpetite:
grin

I am glad you agreed with me! Teens on nairaland these days just too much..
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emodeee:
Lecturing o.

1.U go collect money from student 4 the book wey u do.

2.Free pusssy: u go fvck tire.

3. U don't av to read much, na the same thing u go dey say everytime. U won't be working late hours and be facing computer all day.

More is coming, digest dat.
so u dey give your lecturers abi?
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettystella:
if you need advice! I guess you no go sch for nigeria, if not a full time nigerian man no need advice on that.
Ok let's give you some:
1).Banker- banking industry will render ur career useless!
. Lecturing will build ur career more stronger!
2). Banker-you'v sold out you entire time for small salary.
.Lecturing- you have time to do many other buz.
3).Banker- you can be sack 2nd day on duty.
.Lecturing- ur 35yrs is sure exept you wish to resign or death.
4).Banker- you must spend alots to fu*k beautiful girls.
.Lecturing- beautiful girls flow to you like river free(Note: they can destroy you in micro secons bewarn). So you can now chose from this few analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by jtjohn(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
lecturing is d best......bank work has to many disadvantage.
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by denco4: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please I beg u go for Lecturing o. Banking no be am

1 Like

Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by mekstaniac(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lecturing baby
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by toyindebare(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lecturing is far, far better than Banking. Job security is second to none in the education sector.
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by jtjohn(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
if you need advice! I guess you no go sch for nigeria, if not a full time nigerian man no need advice on that.
Ok let's give you some:
1).Banker- banking industry will render ur career useless!
. Lecturing will build ur career more stronger!
2). Banker-you'v sold out you entire time for small salary.
.Lecturing- you have time to do many other buz.
3).Banker- you can be sack 2nd day on duty.
.Lecturing- ur 35yrs is sure exept you wish to resign or death.
4).Banker- you must spend alots to fu*k beautiful girls.
.Lecturing- beautiful girls flow to you like river free(Note: they can destroy you in micro secons bewarn). So you can now chose from this few analysis.
Good analysis..........
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by AmiLaHoit(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
agabaI23:
Haba, says who? How can you conclude I can't pay you?
I have nice package that include paid holidays abroad wink

Biko bring the letter "if" na for Chevron or Aso rock grin
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by idu1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emodeee:
Lecturing o.

1.U go collect money from student 4 the book wey u do.

2.Free pusssy: u go fvck tire.

3. U don't av to read much, na the same thing u go dey say everytime. U won't be working late hours and be facing computer all day.

More is coming, digest dat.
God is watching in black and white tv...
Re: Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. by profalgorithm(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Broda, go for Lecturing.. Banking jobs are not reliable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Confusion Over N-power As Scheme Takes Off Today / Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.