Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. (9689 Views)

7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 12:40am On Jun 29, 2015
ITbomb:

Perfect description of a very boring man.
This kind of man often times is friendzoned by ladies

Really

Well I don't seem to agree with you. People that fall under such description can't be a bore except they got zero sense of humour
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 1:54am On Jun 29, 2015
SporaD8:

well, u will b doing the next generation of ladies a world-ful of goods by training your male kid to b that gentleman u so desire.

Who said I have kids let alone male kids? undecided
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Cruzeiro(m): 2:30am On Jun 29, 2015
I never model my life to anybody's expectation or inclination talk less (of a woman). Some girls come up with really good expectations but the question begs who are you to be so blessed with your expectations? What goes around comes around; if you are a sinner don't expect heaven sad

2 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Cruzeiro(m): 2:35am On Jun 29, 2015
dancok:
GUYS BEWARE OP IS A MALE. (CAVEAT EMPTOR)
DONE
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Haywhymido(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2015
shugga:

Yes I'm one that's why I'm looking for my kind
maybe u people shd hook up. Well, am dat kind too.
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by djkaycee001(m): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2015
shugga:
In my post I never mentioned a perfect man nor near perfection, we all are imperfect but I can't seem to deal with people that go extreme in their imperfect act, they seem to care less about how others feel that to me is torture! angry

A man will drink to stupor and stinks of alcohol all the time but expect nothing of such from his woman.

Cheat like his life depends on a kitten but his woman dares not respond to hi from another man.

All cos he's the one to pay the dowry not the other way round, I just can't deal, might remain single for life if I can't find real happiness in the opposite sex!
It depends what you call or Understand as Happiness pls
If I may digress a bit to make a point pls
Many of us get hooked or married for different
Reasons which happiness in it, is a working in
Progress
We are all looking for happily ever after
But it takes a lot of patience and understanding
Firstly, u have to know urself and explore urself
To the mass with that capability to change when
That time and chance comes for it.smiley.
For Example
U know urself and what u want and need in a Re-
Lationship or Courtship
That does not guarantee ur friend having the mind
As yours, he might have ur needs and not wants.smiley.
U have to understand that we are all special and
Different in our various ways.smiley.
Just like it goes that it different ingredient that make
Up a sweet soup, same applies to tea, supplements
To the Body.smiley.
So count in our day to day life
Which Woman holds a lot of..smiley.
U shape what u want from a Man and how u want
To be treated. Same goes for both sexes friends
Happiness is just a arms length away
Nobody! Nobody!! Wants to be victimized
We are Human-being not animal that are obedient
To their owners.smiley.
A Woman is a Comforter, helper and care-taker to
Man or Nature at large so act as one.smiley.
Let us Men see you for what you are.! but not Virtue that are down casting pls.smiley.
Men are different today becos Woman made us so
Which goes to say that there is no man that's not
Born by a Woman..smiley.
So Woman know thy self and find Happiness..
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2015
shugga:
I mean that sexually active man that will stay true and faithful to one woman.

Intelligent, cool headed, presentable, responsible and command respect, neat and focused. Most importantly have the fear of God in him not just going religious.

Drinks moderately, doesn't batter women but strive to talked through every issue. Have deep genuine love for his family (especially his immediate family).
PLEASE from your POST, when did we ever get these kind of MEN....

BECAUSE men are doing better now..
We MARRY one now and have mistresses within
While those days, MEN married many especially of different age groups and still keep MISTRESSES outside....

PLEASE which do you prefer....?
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Adisa89(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2015
shugga:
Please I'll appreciate an open view, those sending pm already I'm not here for side talks this is a faceless forum feel free to express your views if truly you got good motives
I don't know what part of the world u come from but it's worse with women
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Adisa89(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2015
MrsChima:
Those type of men are long dead. We just dealing with leftovers and rejects.
does that include Mr Chima? Or is ur moniker lying?
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by ITbomb(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2015
shugga:

Really

Well I don't seem to agree with you. People that fall under such description can't be a bore except they got zero sense of humour
Mostly because they tell the ladies reality and not what the lady wants to hear. And they sucks at chatting
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2015
ITbomb:

Mostly because they tell the ladies reality and not what the lady wants to hear. And they sucks at chatting

Those two you listed still don't portray them bored to me. Personally I like it when someone be it man or woman tell it like it is, talking about chat I dislike people that use that means as the only form of communication, what ever happens to calls?

A beautiful morning to you!

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2015
djkaycee001:

It depends what you call or Understand as Happiness pls
If I may digress a bit to make a point pls
Many of us get hooked or married for different
Reasons which happiness in it, is a working in
Progress
We are all looking for happily ever after
But it takes a lot of patience and understanding
Firstly, u have to know urself and explore urself
To the mass with that capability to change when
That time and chance comes for it.smiley.
For Example
U know urself and what u want and need in a Re-
Lationship or Courtship
That does not guarantee ur friend having the mind
As yours, he might have ur needs and not wants.smiley.
U have to understand that we are all special and
Different in our various ways.smiley.
Just like it goes that it different ingredient that make
Up a sweet soup, same applies to tea, supplements
To the Body.smiley.
So count in our day to day life
Which Woman holds a lot of..smiley.
U shape what u want from a Man and how u want
To be treated. Same goes for both sexes friends
Happiness is just a arms length away
Nobody! Nobody!! Wants to be victimized
We are Human-being not animal that are obedient
To their owners.smiley.
A Woman is a Comforter, helper and care-taker to
Man or Nature at large so act as one.smiley.
Let us Men see you for what you are.! but not Virtue that are down casting pls.smiley.
Men are different today becos Woman made us so
Which goes to say that there is no man that's not
Born by a Woman..smiley.
So Woman know thy self and find Happiness..

Thanks for the detailed explanation, will consider it.

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by dukum: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by ITbomb(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2015
shugga:

Those two you listed still don't portray them bored to me. Personally I like it when someone be it man or woman tell it like it is, talking about chat I dislike people that use that means as the only form of communication, what ever happens to calls?

A beautiful morning to you!
Same to you dear, have a lovely week ahead

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Elevation(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2015
They still exist, you can't just see or get to know them with only ur external eyes, you'll need inner sensing and revelation. Tell God what you need and be faithful He'll do it.

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by player007(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2015
There aren't Extinct but just rare to find. Same goes for for the women also.
Most times the ladies fall in the wrong hands because they are looking for already made men.
For every lady that turns bad, there is a guy behind it and the same goes for guys.
Sometimes sef staying faithful doesn't guarantee a stable relationship.
There is this friend of mine who dated a lady for 8 years, and he was faithful alltru was even planning to propose. Only to find her in bed with is Best friend.
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Adisa89:
does that include Mr Chima? Or is ur moniker lying?

If I say yes...would you get over it? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Elevation:
They still exist, you can't just see or get to know them with only ur external eyes, you'll need inner sensing and revelation. Tell God what you need and be faithful He'll do it.

Hmmmmm
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2015
player007:
There aren't Extinct but just rare to find. Same goes for for the women also.
Most times the ladies fall in the wrong hands because they are looking for already made men.
For every lady that turns bad, there is a guy behind it and the same goes for guys.
Sometimes sef staying faithful doesn't guarantee a stable relationship.
There is this friend of mine who dated a lady for 8 years, and he was faithful alltru was even planning to propose. Only to find her in bed with is Best friend.

Hmmmmm...life generally isn't fair!
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Coming from a Mrs those are rather very harsh choice of words don't u think MrsChima..
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
runnazz:

Coming from a Mrs those are rather very harsh choice of words don't u think MrsChima..

Truth is bitter.
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by frisby: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Of course!

The number of good men are on the decline, but then who cares!
Who celebrates a good man these days?
It is indeed true that you do not appreciate what you have till you lose it.
Yes I know. it goes both ways.

Ever hear the saying that "YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE"? And yet two more like it:

"SHOW ME YOUR COMPANY AND I'LL TELL YOU WHOM YOU ARE"?

"BIRDS OF LIKE FEATHERS..." ?

A number of ladies speak good of their men. Why? Because themselves are also of noble manners.
So, If you've been attracting the scum of the earth, then madam "good woman" you need to get a new mirror.

A virtuous woman doesn't climb the treetops to announce herself, and she definitely isn't full of herself either. And most importantly she knows how to speak. By their fruits we already know them. So spare us the noise-making please.

I do not claim to be a mister perfect, nope! Far from it! But from deductions made from your manner of speaking alone, I doubt you're even deserving of a degenerate (yes I admit that) such as myself. Talk more of a true gentleman such as you frantically daydream about.

We're all sinner.
Let's all keep quiet and live in the sinful world we've created.

Oh, and, "virtuous women" feel free to allow insults ooze from your mouths.
I'm a sinner and I deserve them wink

2 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by malele(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
shugga:

Intelligent, cool headed, presentable, responsible and command respect, neat and focused. Most importantly have the fear of God in him not just going religious.

Drinks moderately, doesn't batter women but strive to talked through every issue. Have deep genuine love for his family (especially his immediate family).

I have those qualities, and i exhibited them to a girl i met some 5months ago., and she left me with words that am too nice, uninteresting and not romantic.
now am planning on throwing away those characters and go for the kill.
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by segedoo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
shugga:

There will be an opening of your mind's eye the day you renew your mind.

I hope you're strong enough to do that.

You cannot have what you've convinced yourself doesn't exist - even when you see them you standing right before your eyes you won't perceive.

May God grant you a better understanding

@MrsChima. too bad you feel this way. I know many women who's men are blind to every other woman indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
segedoo:

There will be an opening of your mind's eye the day you renew your mind.

I hope you're strong enough to do that.

You cannot have what you've convinced yourself doesn't exist - even when you see them you standing right before your eyes you won't perceive.

May God grant you a better understanding

@MrsChima. too you feel this way. I know many women who's men are blind to every other woman indeed.

Dealing with leftovers and rejects takes strong women!
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by segedoo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Dealing with leftovers and rejects takes strong women!

While I agree with you totally, it is purely a wrong channeling of a woman's strength!
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by octopusfreaky(f): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
they are all in planet Jupiter not here again on earth ...
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Jadoskii(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrsChima:
hope youre not talking about mr chima......cos illl report u
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by sluvy4tune(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Aitee1:
Op please when you find one don't hesitate to share with a sis grin

shocked
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Aitee1: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
sluvy4tune:

shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As you no gree for me nah make I begin search online grin grin
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by hidee20(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
shugga:

Take some clay,mold a grown-up man and invite a white technocrat to work life into it...... sad
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
I exist but I have no intention of getting married.... and as such don't have time for relationship so I will not waste anybody time. Between Op.......you will find him just keep searching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids Goes Braless, Rocks Towel Without Shoes (photo) / Is There A Thing Like Leg Shaking Sex / How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.