Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] (59050 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together / Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Korede Bello Performing On Stage (Lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by OkunrinMeta: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
That is Embrace Imtetnational Assembly, Eruwen Junction, Ikorodu. That is the church that made headlines last year due to a leadership struggle with the foursquare headquarters. Aparently, they have succeeded in changing there name and no longer a foursquare church. I guess thats why they feel it appropriate to celebrate with korede´s ......NA GODWIN..... they won. And chidinma is a church member there, am quite sure korede was invited and chidinma is only in church for service as usual.

I dont know why am telling you people all this

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Judolisco(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
all dis yeye church wey person neva hear d name self
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Ptoocool(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
How old iz d pic self??
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by kingarizona1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
S
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
This korede fine sha kiss
go find work abeg...
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Psylas(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
God wins
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by dwayni: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
CountDracula:
Which one amongst dem is d guy? undecided

Dumbass
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Caracta:

When did you join them? The space bookers.

Lol.
Since Friday oh. I am on a two day contract which expires tonight.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by seunfape(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
CountDracula:
Which one amongst dem is d guy? undecided
non.there are all girl.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Teleads(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmm! Very interesting. I wonder how the congregation go dey dance Godwin
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by guttentag(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
You look the CONDOM, Na Godwin
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by ZACHIE: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Church biz is entertainment.
No more no less

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by IceDude(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chidinma is really pretty, nice attire cool.....Fine gal
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Ajgal10(f): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Most people that criticise certain Artist for perfoming in church are Just Religious or overly spiritual.The world Already Has troubles,People are tired of Hearing God will punish,God will Destroy,and Someone is giving You a Song of Hope like Bob Marleys "One Love" and now its Korede Bello's Godwin.It's a way of taking people out of the Usual,and Amazingly most of this secular Artists have their foundations from the Church before hitting the Street.So for the Critics Let God fight for himself ok....
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by dinachi(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
That is not a church. That is a business show room!
I am yet to see Islamic musicians perform in mosques.
Jesus said my house is a house of prayer......
Many fail to understand that the church is a sacred place.

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by OBTMOS(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
D pastor forget say chidinma get sex tape
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Korede Bello shunned his critics by performing again on the pulpit of a church named, Embrace International Assembly. Apparently he didn’t do it alone.

Chidinma who looked quite decent in native attire also joined Korede Bello to perform on the pulpit.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=14253
end time
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by dayojags10(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
you jobless die
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by visita: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
Nice!

#godwin#

The first day I heard the song GODWIN by Korede Bello from an Ebira friend, I almost die laughing.

Ebira people don't pronounce L letter in a word as l, they pronounce it as r.

The Ebira friend sang the
'You don win ELECTION'
GODWIN
as;

you don win ERECTIION
GODWIN.

I almost die, which one is win erect!on again?
Unless you're just trying to make a joke, this is so untrue. I'm ebira and I don't misplace these pronunciations, likewise any other ebira person I've met. So go conduct your research before you come to this conclusion, its possible your friend has a defect, and you definitely shouldn't use that to generalize.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by MzOnajin1(f): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
This guy is cute
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Davidson267(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
@tolexander
u ar a big fool,for the fact that ur friend didn't pronounce well shouldn't give u the assertion that all ebiras pronounce l as r.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by carzola(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
very soon some churches would start calling petrolranking grin grin grin abi petroltanker to sing praise and worship... as if we dont have gosple artist in the country.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Prec1ous(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by AreaFada2: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

Intro, talk true make shame catch devil. If this Bello boy was hawking Lacasera in Surulere or motor boy at Ojodu, will you find him so fine? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by umt13(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rubbers they rob dey dnt see u na Godwin.........d funny part in d song.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Soteriahascome: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Do you have a work at all? Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by arabaribiti(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
One bad guy singing in ebira I don get erection na Godwin he got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by AreaFada2: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
That is Embrace Imtetnational Assembly, Eruwen Junction, Ikorodu. That is the church that made headlines last year due to a leadership struggle with the foursquare headquarters. Aparently, they have succeeded in changing there name and no longer a foursquare church. I guess thats why they feel it appropriate to celebrate with korede´s ......NA GODWIN..... they won. And chidinma is a church member there, am quite sure korede was invited and chidinma is only in church for service as usual.

I dont know why am telling you people all this

Na Amebor thingz na. A.k.a tatafo tongue cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note, churches rely on crowd. Bello is pulling crowd at the moment, so na Godwin. wink

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Davidson267(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
Nice!

#godwin#

The first day I heard the song GODWIN by Korede Bello from an Ebira friend from Kogi State, I almost died laughing.

Ebira people don't pronounce L letter in a word as l, they pronounce it as r.

The Ebira friend sang the
'You don win ELECTION'
GODWIN
as;

you don win ERECTIION
GODWIN.

I almost died, which one is win erect!on again?
@tolexander
u ar a big fool,for the fact that ur friend didn't pronounce well shouldn't give u the assertion that all ebiras pronounce l as r.
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by dapsonjegz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
who is korede bello??
Re: Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] by Ozavize88(f): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Davidson267:
@tolexander
Hai,isn't that too harsh?IMO I think u should have just correct him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky / JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing / Laura Ikeji Attends An Event In Bra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.