Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (335 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Sunday - 28/6//15)- DEATH IS NOT THE END

1.Father, thank you for your grace that located and brought me into the kingdom of your dear son, Jesus.

2.Father, thank you for your promise to me of eternal life.

3.Father, forgive and wipe away every sin that is designed to take me to hell fire.

4.Father, deliver me today from every entanglement of sin.

5.Father, create in me a clean heart and
renew the right spirit within me.

6.Father, grant unto me the power to live a life that pleases you and let all my enemies be at peace with me.

7.Father, cast me not away from your presence, and take not your holy spirit from me.

8.Father, restore unto me, the joy of your salvation and uphold me till the end, by your free spirit.

9.Father, let me serve you with all my heart and soul, till the end, to the point of reward.

10.Father, arise and scatter every satanic gang up and conspiracy against my ministry and family.

11.Father, when the trumpet shall sound for the resurrection of the saints, count me worthy to be among them.

12.Father, let every expectation of the enemies concerning me and my stewardship, in your vineyard, come to null and void.

13.Father, by your mercy, let me not spend my eternity in hell fire.

14.Father, let me find eternal rest in Your kingdom in Jesus’ Name.  

15.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

From God / We Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made / How We Kidnapped Kids From Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.