Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help (53822 Views)

. / Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out / Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by FRANKOXY(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
boil 3 cups of water and use a small flexible hose to convey is to your Anus. you MAy need the help of your girlfriend to hold the main container thAt you will pour the water into. after That,stay away from caffeine, alcohol, fried stuffs, cookies, avoid sedentary lifestyle and treat yourself of any sexually transmitted infections. you can still call me on 08069714445 for better briefing coz that thing nearly killed me.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by DrAify(f): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
kiss
Nneka123:
Thank you Doc smiley. op Take note. She's the real deal

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by NovusHomo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hemorroids. Too much fufu, eba, pounded yam, amala; but too little water. You need "Preparation H".
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by zonax(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
I feel like dying right now.

I use to complain of a peppery sensation in my anus after defecating and blood body guarding my faeces during defecation. These I thought were normal so I didn't bother about these problems.

I thought the pains I feel after defecating were severe pains until yesterday. I remember some days back that I ate enough Garri and Egusi soup. I kept on eating because the food was so delicious.

I went to the toilet yesterday and I spent hours trying to pass out something from my anus but I couldn't. I tried to force it out with all my strength but I had no luck. I wore rubber gloves, inserted my hands into my anus and I was able to remove some very strong faeces. I tried to force the remaining stubborn stool out but I had no luck. The pains almost killed me, so I gave up and I went on with my daily activities with stool ready to come out still in my stomach. I took about five Oranges yesterday but it hasn't helped at all. Stool Softners aren't working because the stool is ready to come out.

The problem here is that, my anus is in flames right now. I can't even force the stool out, I can't pressure my anus because the anal fissure is making it impossible for me to do that. I might die of pains if I try to push. I just sit in the toilet without trying to do anything. I sit for hours with no clue on what to do. I have tried applying vasline and kernel oil but it won't just come out. I can't force it out, the Anal fissure makes it a nightmare.

Please I need help on what to do.

Cc: lalasticlala

When next you eat orange, eat both d white back (d one immediately after the green covering).

But try see a doctor

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Hollawaley(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
I use to complain of a peppery sensation in my anus after defecating and blood body guarding my faeces during defecation. These I thought were normal so I didn't bother about these problems.
I thought the pains I feel after defecating were severe pains until yesterday. I remember some days back that I ate enough Garri and Egusi soup. I kept on eating because the food was so delicious.
I went to the toilet yesterday and I spent hours trying to pass out something from my anus but I couldn't. I tried to force it out with all my strength but I had no luck. I wore rubber gloves, inserted my hands into my anus and I was able to remove some very strong faeces. I tried to force the remaining stubborn stool out but I had no luck. The pains almost killed me, so I gave up and I went on with my daily activities with stool ready to come out still in my stomach. I took about five Oranges yesterday but it hasn't helped at all. Stool Softners aren't working because the stool is ready to come out.
The problem here is that, my anus is in flames right now. I can't even force the stool out, I can't pressure my anus because the anal fissure is making it impossible for me to do that. I might die of pains if I try to push. I just sit in the toilet without trying to do anything. I sit for hours with no clue on what to do. I have tried applying vasline and kernel oil but it won't just come out. I can't force it out, the Anal fissure makes it a nightmare.
. I also had this early this year. Most of the people commenting here neva had experience and i feel your pain cos it also affected me. I was at home for a whole week lying face down on the bed couldn't sit down. The doctor in our house said i should use laxative, i used it nothing happened i used stool softners, nothing happened i used local pap <eko> the hard one mixed with water then oranges everiday. After 7days I pooped it out. During my time it was hell i couldn't sit down, my anus gives me pain that last 10 seconds every two minutes. It was like a death sentence. How many days is it now and don't worry it will come out just drink a lot of water and avoid much carbohydrate.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by mkoabiola: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
D guy say e jus de eat d eba n egusi cos it delicious.lol
Anyway eat watermelon
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by andyanders: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Go to the hospital.I wonder why you just sit at home and be writing instead of visiting the hospital, you are here seeking advises from people who would end up destroying your life by giving you different approach/prescription to solving the problem.

Self medication kills.Be careful.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by airex(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:

Sorry plz just take liquid paraffin and rest for like 20 mins and it'll come out smoothly. If u like take drums of water it won't soften d bowel.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Jonwesley(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
I am thanking you right now because this is the best response so far. I like the way you put everything in detail. A lot of people do not actually understand the problem. I thank you all anyway. It means you are all concerned.

What are we friends for, Nairaland is a family and I feel better when I can contribute to alleviate somebody's burden. The hospital that treated me then is directly opposite The Lagos Airport Hotel, Awolowo way Ikeja. I traveled down to Lagos from warri to attend a week's course and lodged very closed to the hospital there. And i couldn't bear the pain which had been on for some days before the invitation for the course. I can't remember the name now, but it's directly opposite The Lagos Airport Hotel Ikeja. You will be fine, but after the evacuation, be mindful of all I said previously. It could get to a point your stool breaks into stoney pellets and you begin to wonder if you ate stones. Be encouraged and do the evacuation, don't be shy, the medical people are aware of the problem and know how to handle it. It was the labour room they put me that night, and the shower there did a lot. A very smelly operation as a result of days of accumulation.

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
..................................... [size=62pt]T M I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by mejai(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
my broda, take heart. I understand ya pain. u r in between d devil and d deep blue sea. u can't pass stool and wen u try, it's sooooo painful.
now avoid anything DAT has to do with sugar, especially soft drinks. avoid pepper, avoid vegetables. these things will trigger 'running stomach or constant visitation to d toilet. u don't need it now.
pls do d following.....
1) buy ANUSOL and insert it in ya anus. it will give u a relief from d burning or itching sensation.
2) eat paw-paw very well. it makes feaces to pass out freely(not as in diarrhea).
3)drink enough water.
4) whenever u feel d urge to use d loo, be gentle and don't force it. no mata what.
5) den pray to God for salvation. I feel for u.

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Pedy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
what u lack in ur diets is fibre, that's y u find it difficult with stooling. its as simple as this get a natural source of fibre eg coconut is very rich in fibre cultivate the habit of taking it every day and u will be okay.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
You are lacking fibre. Eat plenty of apples.. they are rich in fibre which works very well in softening stool.. trust me on this bro it works. Good luck.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Save ur money and time and practice mudra of digestion for 30mins daily In morning, then mudra of emptiness 30mins I the night. Thank me in 2weeks time

U can Google about mudra or search for Mellin thread here in nl. The 1st page contains the mudras
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by missKiffy(f): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
dinachi:
Have homosexuals been visiting your anus to demand for their rights?
Warisdis cheesy
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by uboma(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
lilykach02:
Try inserting tablet soap into your anus and leave for like an hour. Or if there is anything you can use in transferring detergents mixed in water into your anus, it will help sofen ur stool. Sorry about the pains.

No one should try the above suggestion please.

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by totorimi: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Go and see a gay by the time they mama the thing it will come out by force. Don't worry, trust me. By the way did you eat unripe boil before the elusive, that's the number one cause.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by chanita: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Try taking water regularly(not "ice" water).First thing in d morning,take warm water,at least 45mins b4 meal.
Eat fruits(carrot,cucumber,watermelon,banana etc)& vegetable.Also corn can also help.
You can also take supplement/medicine dat can soften ur bowel(d one i'll prescribe 2 u doesn't purge)& also one dat u will rub on ur anus 2 heal d wound. For more,u can call me on 08098080250
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by armyofone(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Go see your doctor.
Henceforth, modify your meals. More brown rice, bananas, avocados, fruits, beans, 8 cups of water, prune, wheat bread, vegetables etc
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by otokx(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Make fruit a daily part of your diet especially cucumber and water melon.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by uboma(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
andyanders:
Go to the hospital.I wonder why you just sit at home and be writing instead of visiting the hospital, you are here seeking advises from people who would end up destroying your life by giving you different approach/prescription to solving the problem.

Self medication kills.Be careful.

Excellent response
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by ikorodureporta: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
I remember some days back that I ate enough Garri and Egusi soup. I kept on eating because the food was so delicious.

The problem here is that, my anus is in flames right now.

grin
like sey u don use pump flush am, e for no b like this...once experienced this afta using typhoid antibiotics

Add dissolved effinrin leaf or water leaf to warm water, and use it to flush, with a pump
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Kanmyos(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
u re suffering frm jedi jedi.....go get urslf agbo jedi..
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Trustworthiness: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Go to any Islamic store nearby and request for "black seed powder" and "garlic powder". Take a spoon each of the two by mixing them together. Take almost a liter of water. Repeat this 3 times daily.

But visit your doctor first. If what your doctor prescribed did not work. Follow the prescription above.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Kanmyos(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
u re suffering frm jedi jedi.....go get urslf agbo jedi......tnk me later
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Iam very sure drinking pure honey just before bed time or early morning will solve your problem.
Get it ASAP
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Brownzola(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
It is chronic pile. I have product for u. Call me 07035071971 to get it if ure interested anyway. Health is wealth
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by frisky2good(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Drink half bottle of olive oil.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by LADEMINUS: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Guy swallow knockout!! It will skata the shit comot
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by balee56: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Go get your self a satch of PegLeg. Mix all in a a 2 litre gallon and drink it all within 1 hr. You can be drinking a cup every 10 mins. It will purge away the nonsense and clean ur system. Then watch what you eat. Stop eating spicy foods and if you eat indomie a lot, learn to cook it without the spices. You are avout to develop pile so help yourself by eating healthy and very soft foods.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by sherrylo: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
@OP, I had that thing some years ago it was death sentence really. I went to the hospital my doc said he was going to do a mini surgery that involves not knives but using rope or thread to tie the thing that has come out of my anus"intestine or orombo" I was afraid of anything surgery but the pain was killing me. I couldn't sit nor sleep I began to feel strong pain in my left leg like the pain was coming from my anus.

I was about to go for the surgery when I remember I should ask some Old woman who works for me then, I swear this woman just enter the small bush when dey one uncompleted building near my house and bring some leaves come wash am mix am with pap"eko" give me make I drink. I was ready to take anything just to get relieved of the pain I was going through. My God, from that afternoon till today nothing like that has happend to me again though I took more of it for like few days.

@OP it didnt just happened at once you must have been experiencing some kind of pain for long before or after moving your bowel. You will notice that the more you fart the lesser the pain gets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

265 New COVID-19 Cases, 167 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 23 - (1130 Tested) / Inside Nigeria's Wet Markets, Lagos: Fears The Next Virus Could Come From Africa / The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.