Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help (53784 Views)

. / Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out / Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Where you in any way celebrating Obgeyfeld and Hodges?
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by dallyemmy: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Use large quantity of vaseline to lubricate your anus before going to toilet and take large quantity of water!
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by breakeven: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nairaland don become hospital. please go and consult a doctor
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by DJBIGGY(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
could be haermorroids .... don't know whether you have an external inflammation or internal one.... which eva way your ass is blocked.... had same P bout a week ago and i used a drug daflon to reduce it....
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by oyegbemile(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
take care of your self by visiting the doctor
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by sucess001(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Had same 2 weeks back. U cud use liquid parafin....den see ur doc....d pain is unbelievable....

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by id7574(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dats no problem bruv tie d stool wit a rope n pull it der r some stubbron sh*t. D best.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by ymomoh: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Prepare vegetable(efon) soup and lick, it will naturally purge any strong faeces out, i call this second one fast solution, i mean hot moi moi consume it as it hots.God Heals I pray.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
dinachi:
Have homosexuals been visiting your anus to demand for their rights?
.gringringringrin Funny dude
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by mikolo80: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:
I feel like dying right now.

I use to complain of a peppery sensation in my anus after defecating and blood body guarding my faeces during defecation. These I thought were normal so I didn't bother about these problems.

I thought the pains I feel after defecating were severe pains until yesterday. I remember some days back that I ate enough Garri and Egusi soup. I kept on eating because the food was so delicious.

I went to the toilet yesterday and I spent hours trying to pass out something from my anus but I couldn't. I tried to force it out with all my strength but I had no luck. I wore rubber gloves, inserted my hands into my anus and I was able to remove some very strong faeces. I tried to force the remaining stubborn stool out but I had no luck. The pains almost killed me, so I gave up and I went on with my daily activities with stool ready to come out still in my stomach. I took about five Oranges yesterday but it hasn't helped at all. Stool Softners aren't working because the stool is ready to come out.

The problem here is that, my anus is in flames right now. I can't even force the stool out, I can't pressure my anus because the anal fissure is making it impossible for me to do that. I might die of pains if I try to push. I just sit in the toilet without trying to do anything. I sit for hours with no clue on what to do. I have tried applying vasline and kernel oil but it won't just come out. I can't force it out, the Anal fissure makes it a nightmare.

Please I need help on what to do.

Cc: lalasticlala
Liquid parafin plus the Anusol
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by bigerboy200: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Go see a doctor..simple.. wish u quick recovery.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by bobchigar(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
angelTI:
Rush yourself to the hospital ASAP.

Please and please, don't delay.

Nairaland does not have solution to your problem.

Yours is one of the solutions that Nairaland have for his problem. Let him Rush yourself to the hospital ASAP.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by dkronicle(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:

I use to complain of a peppery sensation in my anus after defecating and blood body guarding my faeces during defecation. These I thought were normal so I didn't bother about these problems.

I thought the pains I feel after defecating were severe pains until yesterday. I remember some days back that I ate enough Garri and Egusi soup. I kept on eating because the food was so delicious.

I went to the toilet yesterday and I spent hours trying to pass out something from my anus but I couldn't. I tried to force it out with all my strength but I had no luck. I wore rubber gloves, inserted my hands into my anus and I was able to remove some very strong faeces. I tried to force the remaining stubborn stool out but I had no luck. The pains almost killed me, so I gave up and I went on with my daily activities with stool ready to come out still in my stomach. I took about five Oranges yesterday but it hasn't helped at all. Stool Softners aren't working because the stool is ready to come out.

The problem here is that, my anus is in flames right now. I can't even force the stool out, I can't pressure my anus because the anal fissure is making it impossible for me to do that. I might die of pains if I try to push. I just sit in the toilet

incase uv havnt done anytin about it. Try this method and 10k me later.
Squirt like u want to shit, touch around d hole of ur anuz if there is a place kind of big because stufs are stored there... Try and push that side and force urself to shit at once.. Trace ur and frm ur dik backwardx to ur anuz and press d place thats kind of swell... Av tried it...
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:

The problem here is that, my anus is in flames right now. I can't even force the stool out, I can't pressure my anus because the anal fissure is making it impossible for me to do that. I might die of pains if I try to push. I just sit in the toilet without trying to do anything. I sit for hours with no clue on what to do. I have tried applying vasline and kernel oil but it won't just come out. I can't force it out, the Anal fissure makes it a nightmare.

only those who have gone through this pain can understand your plight. I have experienced what you are going through and it remains the most painful experience ever, sometimes you are even afraid to eat because of what you will suffer later. Anusol which can be inserted into the Anus can be very helpful... sells for N150.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Tex42(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEILYN:

@OP...i know how you feel, me too don suffer thesame thing twice, my Anus tear finish for where I dey try to comot one small sheet.

To take care of the fissures first, you'll have to visit the pharmacy and demand for 'Anosol';it's a refrigerated ointment (kind of ) in capsule form which u'll have to insert into your Anus... Feels good. This is to help heal the fissures(wounds sha) and make the Anus kinda slippery.

Now the main thing:visit these yoruba agbo sellers(yoruba o!) and explain to them what you are experiencing, there is this particular medicine they'll give to you. This medicine has some stuffs inside that looks like the inside of sugar cane, has some dark stick-like stuffs too, and a sharp smell. The medicine works wonders, take it and be yourself within 24hrs. Pls don't bank on foreign drugs!

THANK YOU
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by JoBabs(m): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=MEILYN post=35253100]I feel like dying right now.

Pls kindly go for cancer test ASAP..... Cuz it happened †o my aunt....
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Oh my dear so sorry , try using a mild soap like lux nd rub in ur anus, up nd down, it would soften it,so sorry ,pls see a doctor ASAP ,cheiii wetin person no go see for dis world wey we come
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Tell your girlfriend to use her mouth on your anus like a vacuum cleaner to get the shit out. You know how nursing mothers get disrturbing mucus and phlegm out of their babies' blocked nostrils. Snipes Suction Method. I need a patent......loooool
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 29, 2015
I am not a medical prac but I can boldly say that is just the begining of 'haemorhoid', such hard stool is caused by infection in the stomach ,this infection is only caused by that 'ulcer' bacteria u left untreated.

U only got to push outt that shi! @list feel 1% of what ladies go thru during childbirth cheesy

Use ice on it, if u don't like the protruding swollen vessel frm the anus, then u will have to go for a surgical operation.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by donJ2(m): 1:38am On Jun 29, 2015
ChelseaDr:
l b bak

Sorey OP,
Anal fisaurw simply meqns having a tear in the anal canal
Anal fissure can be very paiful... l can umxerstand how you feel
It could be caused by passing large stool, conatipation (as you have), diarrheoa, even child birth or medical conditions like crohn's dosease...it can be a terrible experience

Putting your finger in the an*s may increase the tear and worsen the pain for you. it can be treated qt home or in the hospital depending on the acute nature. You can do the following at home to see if it cqn help:
1.. take plenty of water
2..taje plenty of fruits and vegetables or vegetable supplements
3..do this.. get warm water in a wash hand basin and add plenty plenty of salt to it...add until the salt no longer dissolves...then remove your undies and sit inside the warm water (not HOT water oo) for about 20-30 minutes about three times daily..this is called sitz bath
4.. You can take stool softeners like anusol/dulcolax qs some suggezted
5..Never avoid going to toilet just because of the pain rather take your time to do it dont force it..if you avoid toilet it will woraen the cobstipation and the cycle continues

Plzz which planet r u frm

Mars

Cuz some of ur wording and spelling looks lik wat we did in Mars 101, in 20BC wn I wz in Pharohs University

...way way back when

1 Like

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by donJ2(m): 1:42am On Jun 29, 2015
MEILYN:

Wat most people think abt ur problem

Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Ilekokonit: 2:07am On Jun 29, 2015
MEILYN:

Drink more than enough fresh milk and go about your business and it should sort itself out in a day or 2. If you can't get fresh milk, dilute "enough" powdered milk in water and drink it.

To treat the internal hemorrhoids, you may need to use Anusol Suppositories available from any reputable pharmacy.

In the immediate term, avoid any "hard" food such as bread, biscuits, yam, fried meat and eba and don't strain when you visit the loo.

Also, remembering that what goes in one end must come out the other end you should take enough liquid plus oranges at each meal time to constantly hydrate and flush your system since you seem prone to constipation.

On a lighter note, developing a pot belly may be a price you will have to pay to keep constipation at bay by constantly over loading your digestive system with liquids at each meal time but then again constipation if not controlled or contained may become a serious problem as it became for Elvis Presley.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by skyfullofstars(f): 3:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Go to the doctor
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by topazzylab(f): 3:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Eat more of veggies and fruits like cucumber
Reduce your carbs intake
Take lots of water
Also eat food that contain fibre
like oats, beans etc
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by oloworulz(m): 4:56am On Jun 29, 2015
MEILYN:

bro, I no go lie u, u don get correct HIV
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by benjibabs(m): 5:15am On Jun 29, 2015
@OP, for immediate ejection of hard pop quickly get ENEMA. The Enema solution once injected into the anus will soften the pop and induce the action to expel it. Up till today I still have the empty bottle of enema in my bathroom med closet after suffering so much some years back. I simply fill the bottle with warm water and use any time hard pop shows up. See short note below from Wikipedia.
=========
Many self-given enemas used at home are the packaged, disposable, buffered sodium phosphate solutions in single-use bottles sold under a variety of brand names, or in generic formats. These units come with a lubricated nozzle attached to the top of the container. Some enemas are administered using so-called disposable bags connected to disposable tubing (despite the names, such units can commonly be used for many months or years without significant deterioration).
======

In fact, warm water will do the trick if you can find a safe way to inject it into the area A. The brown rubber bulb used to help baby with constipation will work fine.

Back in 2009, I dealt with what my Dr called 6 O'clock anal fissure. I cannot wish the pain on my worst enemy. It took several months to go away. I used several OTC med and prescribed med, even the "wait and get" one that the pharmacist will concoct for you on the spot. I know lots of folks have recommended anusol, that did not work for me. "Preparation H" is the med that finally brought comfort.

The key to managing anal fissure and preventing re-occurrence is to keep your pop as soft as possible. Eat at least a serving of 5 different fruits per day. Make conscious effort to include enough fibre in your daily diet. I found cereals with high fibre very helpful.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by seriousthing(m): 5:17am On Jun 29, 2015
My friend what you are experiencing is an early stage of pile. If you make haste it can be corrected before you start wearing pampass. Pile can disgrace you any day, anytime and anywhere.
Unfortunately the only working solutions is herbal remedy.
But for immediate relief, get yourself 6 sachets of Andrew Lever Salt and take all at once. it will help u for some time.
I don't know your location I would have suggested you find your way to Makurdi Benue State so that we can take you to where you can get treatment. The treatment cost only 3500 and you are free. If you are interested let me know so that we can start somewhere
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Nathystarry: 5:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Uncle this place is not a hospital neither are we doctors. Ina fata ka fahimce ni da kyau?
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by QueenAzibar(f): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2015
martyns303:
U won't die in Jesus name.

That been said, get a laxative it will soften your stool and induce bowel movement, and please stop pushing hard, else you will push out a tiny stuff that looks an intestine.

From your explanation you may already have internal hemorrhage, pushing may make it external.

If left untreated other complications may arise such as IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and you will be spending around N2000 every week to buy Imodium to help hold it.

Please see a doctor soon.

why hemorrhoids? he just described symptoms of anal fissure perfectly? he should just go to a hospital.
Re: Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help by Kessyk: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Hi, I've seen this before. please get liquid parafin, and ducolax suppository. The parafin is liquid, it will soften on the inside, while the suppository is to be inserted into the anus just like anusol. Trust me, you'll use the restroom less then 30 mins after insertion. Also stay away from hard food, eat more of vegetables, beans, fruits,and drink alot of water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nine-Month-Old Buhari Muhammad Undergoes Penis Surgery (Graphic Photo) / Adanna Ifewulu, Nigerian Girl Who Beat Blood Cancer (Pix) / 265 New COVID-19 Cases, 167 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 23 - (1130 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.