Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling (730 Views)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
I PERSONALLY detest the act of homosexuality, infact even the thought is nauseating to me, i find it utterly disgusting, same way i find anal sex even in straight ppl disgusting, but then, should that be my problem? NO. But, i can not ask that eating of snakes be banned just because i find it disgusting. I'm all for letting CONSENTING ADULTS live their lives the way they want it, as long as they are not stepping on Okon or Nkechi's toes. If my neighbour is gay, how is that supposed to be my problem, does it affect my well being in anyway, NO.
I hear ppl say that if homosexuality becomes universally acceptable, that humans may become an 'endangered specie', but, i do not think that homosexuals make up up to 10% of the world population.
The same opinion i share about transgenders, if that is what makes you happy and fulfilled, without causing difficulties for the next person, then no-one should care. I just think that every passing day, the West are thinking of how to make life easier for themselves, either by laws like this or through technology and science, and that i think is refreshing.
How can Nigerians be against homosexuality, while in a certain part of the country, girls of 11, 12, 13 years are given out for slavery marriage. Isnt that a more pressing issue? We are talking about girls who may not even be able to tell the urethra from the vaginal orifice. Minors are raped everyday, without commensurate punishments nor enforceable laws against the culprits.
Moral of the story, people should be left to live their lives happily, as long as they are not stepping on any ones toes. MY OPINION.
Happy Sunday, Beautiful Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling by KanwuliaJara: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don get ALLAHT. . . .
Satan WIN!!!!! grin
Re: Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling by bukatyne(f): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2015
7Alexander:
I PERSONALLY detest the act of homosexuality, infact even the thought is nauseating to me, i find it utterly disgusting, same way i find anal sex even in straight ppl disgusting, but then, should that be my problem? NO. But, i can not ask that eating of snakes be banned just because i find it disgusting. I'm all for letting CONSENTING ADULTS live their lives the way they want it, as long as they are not stepping on Okon or Nkechi's toes. If my neighbour is gay, how is that supposed to be my problem, does it affect my well being in anyway, NO.
I hear ppl say that if homosexuality becomes universally acceptable, that humans may become an 'endangered specie', but, i do not think that homosexuals make up up to 10% of the world population.
The same opinion i share about transgenders, if that is what makes you happy and fulfilled, without causing difficulties for the next person, then no-one should care. I just think that every passing day, the West are thinking of how to make life easier for themselves, either by laws like this or through technology and science, and that i think is refreshing.
How can Nigerians be against homosexuality, while in a certain part of the country, girls of 11, 12, 13 years are given out for slavery marriage. Isnt that a more pressing issue? We are talking about girls who may not even be able to tell the urethra from the vaginal orifice. Minors are raped everyday, without commensurate punishments nor enforceable laws against the culprits.
Moral of the story, people should be left to live their lives happily, as long as they are not stepping on any ones toes. MY OPINION.
Happy Sunday, Beautiful Nigerians.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Have a beautiful Monday
Re: Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling by dangotesmummy: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Their lives, their business. Does it remove a strand of hair from your head or does their choice of partner makes you impotent

Re: Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling by dangotesmummy: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I don get ALLAHT. . . .
Satan WIN!!!!! grin
lol

please help me tell them that nigeria has no moral, social, economic rights and justification to condemn or judge

in a land where people get away with paedophilia
rape
father raping daughter
brother raping sister
son raping mother
beastiality
child abuse
child trafficking
child prostitution
wife battery
polygamy
adultery
lying
defrauding
human ritualism

tell them to remove the log in their eyes and deal with their own issues before getting concerned about homosexualism in other countries. Speaking of which despite our religious and moral show off nigerians are not trusted in the committee of decent nations

a country that has no value for human life
in 2015 we are still dealing with petrol scarcity and these mofos feel justified to judge instead of minding their business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling by KanwuliaJara: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
dangotesmummy:
lol

please help me tell them that nigeria has no moral, social, economic rights and justification to condemn or judge

in a land where people get away with paedophilia
rape
father raping daughter
brother raping sister
son raping mother
beastiality
child abuse
child trafficking
child prostitution
wife battery
polygamy
adultery
lying
defrauding
human ritualism

tell them to remove the log in their eyes and deal with their own issues before getting concerned about homosexualism in other countries. Speaking of which despite our religious and moral show off nigerians are not trusted in the committee of decent nations

a country that has no value for human life
in 2015 we are still dealing with petrol scarcity and these mofos feel justified to judge instead of minding their business

It is unhealthy to attempt to reason with Nigerians on or offline. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Your Wife Sexually / On A Budget. Shawarma For Just N350 / Ugly Side Of Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.