Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical (1023 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by freelance(m): 4:47am On Mar 02, 2009
A couple was invited to a masked costume Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone.

Being a devoted husband, he protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going. So he took his Batman costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain, and, as it was still early, decided to go to the party.

In as much as her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought She would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when She was not with him. She put on a Goldilocks costume.

So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on The dance floor, dancing with every nice chick he cuddle and copping a Little feel here and a little kiss there.

His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her. She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband.

After some more to drink he finally whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a quickie in the back seat.

Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put her costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behaviour.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind of time he had.

"Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there."

Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening."

"You must have looked really silly wearing that Batman costume playing poker all night!" she said with unashamed sarcasm.

To which the husband replied, "Actually, I gave my Batman costume to your Dad. Apparently he had a whale of a time. He told me he got lucky with a hottie in a Goldilocks outfit"

Do you think she will be honest enough to tell her Husband the truth?

Moral of the story!!

Wives should always trust their husbands so that they will not fall into an unforgettable mess they will live with all through their live time. What's the point staying in the relationship if you cannot trust your partner? No trust, no basis for any relationship!!!

Food for thought, I guess .

Don’t try to trick others you might end up hurting yourself and carry the pains and stigma for the rest of your life!
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by C2H5OH(f): 5:02am On Mar 02, 2009
Duh brah brah, most women are emotionally immature.
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by Gabry(f): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2009
because women have more emotuions than men. men are just emotionless thats why they could afford to do more sins. AMEN ooo tongue
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by MoneyRule(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2009
Tell them!!!
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by soulamanne(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2009
thats a very funny story(even if it is just a fairytale).it makes a whole lot of sense and i didnt just laff my ass off.i made sense out of it.
what i feel is women are unstable emotionally allow such emotions to control theior actions
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by Gabry(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2009
Now why do I sense the two molerats above me are being illogical? OMG!!! Maybe they SHEMALES from Thailand!!! shocked shocked tongue
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by ayeesha: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2009
Bleep-You:

Women are not SOMETIMES illogical (Point of correction)

They are always illogical. Dont forget to add daft, dense and stupid beasts and objects of sex! grin

Born as Imbecilic Morons and will die as daft Chicken head decorated Baboons!

spoken like a true SON of a daft, dense, stupid beast, object of sex, imbecillic slowpoke & daft chicken headed decorated baboon!!! grin
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2009
This shit has been bugging me.are shemales formely males who changed thier sex to female without the p*ssy or they given birth to like that. (2 x Adam Brody=FuckYOU))
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by oluwafemi113(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2009
women, sha sha
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by segzicres(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2009
@Bleep-you i used to see sense in what evetr yoy say but this one is totally un-called for, i mean 'women are dum' we all know that there was no need for you to get all agressive with it. it only get's them babes to beef you.
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by freelance(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by Gabry(f): 1:35am On Mar 03, 2009
As simple as this. If a guy thinks that women are annoying, just stay single forever or turn gay and if a women finds a man annoying, stay single forever or be a lesbian. dont worry about the Bible aight? Besides, it has been justified that God is forgiving and understanding. grin kiss

ok, I hope I have settled the battle of the sexes issue?

Very good.

Moving on to the next topic. cool

Marishka Hargitay tongue
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by freelance(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2009
gabrywyl:

As simple as this. If a guy thinks that women are annoying, just stay single forever or turn gay and if a women finds a man annoying, stay single forever or be a lesbian. dont worry about the Bible aight? Besides, it has been justified that God is forgiving and understanding. grin kiss

Very good.

Moving on to the next topic. cool

Marishka Hargitay tongue

LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by raregem004: 5:54am On Mar 04, 2009
Bleep-You:

Women are not SOMETIMES illogical (Point of correction)

They are always illogical. Dont forget to add daft, dense and stupid beasts and objects of sex! grin

Born as Imbecilic Morons and will die as daft Chicken head decorated Baboons!

You foooooool,take it easy with the women, where u not giving birth to by a WHOREMAN??AM SURE YOUR MOTHER IS A daft, dense, stupid beast, object of sex, imbecillic slowpoke & daft chicken headed decorated baboon!! smiley NOW THIS IS THE LAST WARNING !!I HAVE BIN WATCHING YOU AND I WOULD KEEP WATCHING. . .
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by AnthonyKil(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2009
Yea Poster, women are illogicval and stupid. . . Well, MOST of them am sure of that smiley
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by SeanT21(f): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2009
Woo~~Crazy story. A relationship needs to be based on trust.If you feel the need to spy on your husband at a stupid costume party,Tell me why R U with him in the first place
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by freelance(m): 3:58am On Mar 06, 2009
SeanT21:

Woo~~Crazy story. A relationship needs to be based on trust.If you feel the need to spy on your husband at a stupid costume party,Tell me why R U with him in the first place

So true! wink
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by Gabry(f): 4:02am On Mar 06, 2009
AnthonyKil:

Yea Poster, women are illogicval and stupid. . . Well, MOST of them am sure of that smiley

You know. . . Silence is Golden cheesy angry
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2009
ayeesha:

spoken like a true SON of a daft, dense, stupid beast, object of sex, imbecillic slowpoke & daft chicken headed decorated baboon!!! grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

pc guru:

This shit has been bugging me.are shemales formely males who changed thier sex to female without the p*ssy or they given birth to like that. (2 x Adam Brody=FuckYOU))

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

@Bleep-You and AnthonyKil

There's a passage in proverbs that says The fool looks like a WISE man when he shuts up and says nothing!

gabrywyl:

As long there is female and male there is always going to be battle of the sexes. grin grin grin grin

*****Now that there are lesbos, homos and trannys I think this battle is going to explode into something nasty*****
Re: Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical by Gabry(f): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2009
NaJa HaJe:

@mess-You and AnthonyKil

There's a passage in proverbs that says The fool looks like a WISE man when he shuts up and says nothing!

U tell em ooo

[url=http://(2 x Adam Brody=FuckYOU))] (2 x Adam Brody=FuckYOU)) [/url]

Ahahahahahah! grin grin grin

NaJa HaJe:

As long there is female and male there is always going to be battle of the sexes. grin grin grin grin

*****Now that there are lesbos, homos and trannys I think this battle is going to explode into something nasty*****

well, on the positive side, at least it will make the world go round smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Would You Date A Married Man? / My Ex Broke Up With Me Twice. / When Does A Man Get Tired Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.