Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,877 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion (60890 Views)

Church Building Mishap: Akwa Ibom Governor Orders Arrest Of Contractor / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
teadrake:
unfortunate level of reasoning.
Buahahaha..... Unfortunate level? Such balderdash!
You need a brain!.... Seriously!

I can only conclude that an alternation of generation.....
You're very stupeed.... Your collocation is very poor. "Alternation of generation"
So unfortunate mediocre like you are given the privilege to comment on a sensitive issue when you brain is empty like our President alleged of your miserable kin.
You should've gone through ur silly post again and again before posting it...
You make no sense... Trying to impress me with your idi0tic twaddle....
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by teadrake(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
foxxynik:

Buahahaha..... Unfortunate level? Such balderdash!
You need a brain!.... Seriously!

You're very stupeed.... Your collocation is very poor. "Alternation of generation"

You should've gone through ur silly post again and again before posting it...
You make no sense... Trying to impress me with your idi0tic twaddle....
You're indeed a legendary fool,don't let me further compound your misery.You don't deserve attention. Bozo fellow!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Princewell2012(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fake story and propaganda for dumb gullible people - How can you punish a bribe taker and set free the bribe giver ,in the eyes of the law they are all as guilty as hell.Though I'm sure that this kind of tales by moonlight was meant for the 'change' chanting zombies.

Yeye dey smell
. grin

So for your eye now you don talk beta tin?

And you failed to read where it said, the president have ordered the (sss) security attached to aso rock villa to thoroughly investigate the scam.

Continue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu / Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.