Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,894 members, 7,838,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion (60891 Views)

Church Building Mishap: Akwa Ibom Governor Orders Arrest Of Contractor / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 5:41am On Jun 29, 2015
temitemi1:
I'm nt buying this lie from the king of lies( saharareporters). Keep looking for ways to sell ur expired product (#BabaOneChance).
The 'expired thingy' sits well with GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Pangea: 5:45am On Jun 29, 2015
I'm sure some corrupt people planing to use his wife to beg him will be having a rethink now grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by MalcoImX: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fake story and propaganda for dumb gullible people - How can you punish a bribe taker and set free the bribe giver ,in the eyes of the law they are all as guilty as hell.Though I'm sure that this kind of tales by moonlight was meant for the 'change' chanting zombies.

Yeye dey smell
. grin
Tales by moonlight for you, but not for us and a minister during the Shagari administration: Somebody called Umaru Dikko was abducted in Britain (not Cotonou or Togo oo!) by Buhari administration, drugged, put in a crate, and bound for Nigeria. The chap was lucky that this is a new dispensation. If it were during Buhari's military stint, his experience would include some heavy slaps that would daze his head with 'stars and moonlights.'

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Truckpusher(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tales by moonlight for you, but not for us and a minister during the Shagari administration: Somebody called Umaru Dikko was abducted in Britain (not Cotonou or Togo oo!) by Buhari administration, drugged, put in a crate, and bound for Nigeria. The chap was lucky that this is a new dispensation. If it were during Buhari's military stint, his experience would include some heavy slaps that would daze his head with 'stars and moonlights.'
And you think when you slap people around for corruption and put them in crates changes the negative precedent? undecided

Read the story again and see my line of argument - How can you free a bribe giver while prosecuting the bribe taker?
Last time I checked they are both guilty of the same crime in the Nigerian penal code and with this simple error in that reporting I hereby declare that story null and void.

Now you can make ya self a noose and swing on, baby. I don't a fucck .

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by onyiloyi(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2015
This is d application of real change

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmmm
When will all these LIES end...?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 29, 2015
This story is not true. Buhari need not start his crusade with an imaginary Yola to revive his social crusader image. There is OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku of Halliburton fame and everybody knows them. I suspect Buharu is setting the stage for political persecution of his opponents especially those in GEJ era. Quite recently Buhari's spokesman has made revealing statements. It appears that the present government prefers to narrow corruption crusade only within GEJ era simply because according to APC the corruption in this era dwarfs all others. Any approach in the fight against corruption must be holistic.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by omenka(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2015
See how they flocked to the thread to lynch the publisher- they simply hate good news, it makes them sick! cheesycheesy

Sai Baba joor! Anyone who doesn't like how the gentleman rolls should carry a placard and go on a protest march at the peak of mount Vesuvius. grin

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by bogolobango(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2015
U smell truth

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nazeeboy(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't believe this story. It's fake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Olaolohun(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2015
:o9ce 1 sir, dats d sign of a good leader, if u wat to b a good leader, u must lead by example.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Bifwoli: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Its all tall tales from APC meant to impress the easily impressionable small minds that voted for them.

Buhari would never put integrity above his narrow family interests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by lastpage: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I smell another scam. You people should just stop this praise song Buhari leading by example nonsense. You arrested someone who extorted person of such amount, just because he has refunded the money as you claim, you just set him free just like that? I refuse to be fooled again. For me this is his strategy so that when jailing others, people we say yes after all he did it to his inlaw.

You Mister, are really a BIG FOOL!

Did you not read where it was written in the article that "Mr. Yola was RELEASED ON BAIL?

And in case you dont still gerrit, it means he will appear in court, to face possible jail time, before a competent Judge.

I know it is difficult to believe something like this can happen, when you have been used to the impunity of the likes of Jonathan and his Shepopotamus.

But you will soon get used to it.
This 'Dongo-Mallam' means business...... Now tell me, if he did not spare his own in-law, how would he spare YOU THIEVES?
LOOTERS BE WARNED, KIRIKIRI NEEDS INMATES.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by kinibigdeal(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2015
If the news is coming from sahara reporters then I need a sleep undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by falad245: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2015
na today? buhari please work and stop using the media to give us stories. and the white man deserves it cus is too early to start giving bribe if this story is ever true.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by jcross19: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2015
heyweeeh ooh e don start ooooh. Some guys will dress like woman and fly out of the country. Lo ba tan.
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by anwo247: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2015
So when will he be arranged in the court of law?

APC never gets tired of propaganda.

Mtcheeeeew

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by sasquareT(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Mr Integrity, but I smell lies for this story.
APC don't start to dey choked Nigerian with lies again, in a bid to restore Buhari self aclaimed personality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ifekon: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Story for the gods...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by abbey1982: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2015
I like dat. Buhari man of his words
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by kilokeys(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Baba should leave minor issues and drama alone..

How does that create employment, eh n?
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by ayomutu(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't say the news is not true, but buhari cannot order the arresst na lai ( pakaw

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by mrkings84(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2015
So u expect me to start clapping for Mr buhari abi? So we voted him in to be settling his family members matters and leave Nigeria (eg BH) matters unattended to

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by sim37(m): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2015
that is my President!

no sentiments,
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Who listens to sahara reporters anyways,
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by bidesco: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2015
I smell cell for Tinubu, since this Man can do this to Brother- In- Law...

http:///1SVJBY0
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by lastpage: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2015
jomonic:
This story is not true. Buhari need not start his crusade with an imaginary Yola to revive his social crusader image. There is OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku of Halliburton fame and everybody knows them. I suspect Buharu is setting the stage for political persecution of his opponents especially those in GEJ era. Quite recently Buhari's spokesman has made revealing statements. It appears that the present government prefers to narrow corruption crusade only within GEJ era simply because according to APC the corruption in this era dwarfs all others. Any approach in the fight against corruption must be holistic.

On one hand, IT IS NOT TRUE!
On the other hand, it is "Political Persecution"? shocked shocked
Whats the problem with you these SaTANoids sef?
angry angry

Whose gives a phuck whether Mr. Yola is Buhari's in-law or Jonathan's brother...... a criminal is GOING TO JAIL ASAP!
And there is "all the elements" required by a Justice System: A Complainant, An Accused and Evidence to back it up.

Now you Eediot should provide those three items to Buhari... ABOUT ANYONE (Whether it is Tinubu or OBJ or even your thieving Jonathan) and see whether #SaiBaba will not order his/her arrest.

Until then, ShutDaPhuckUp!

All your whining and moaning will not deter PMB from fighting the monster of Corruption to a stand still, even if it requires that your Cheesux of Otuoke and his "Opolo-eyes" concubine ends behind bars.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Mogidi: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2015
An SSS source told SaharaReporters, “Alhaji Yola has refunded the money to the affected businessman.” He added: “Alhaji Yola has been released on bail.”

It just so happen only saharareporters saw this in court, no other major newspaper witnessed this except off course shakarareporters, spin me another lie.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by eph12(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2015
And you want me to believe this? Even if the dupe part is true and Buhari was against it it won't be public knowledge.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by Lukmann(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Who else wakes up in the morning and checks their Nairaland like its the morning paper?

me ni o grin
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by justi4jesu(f): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Idonbilivit angry
Re: President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion by mrkings84(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2015
If Mr buhari fails to order for the arrest of tinibu, saraki, amaechi etc, he should just forget about his fight against corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu / Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.