Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

My Contribution To Lift Nigeria From Grass To Grace Add Yours One Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Contribution To Lift Nigeria From Grass To Grace Add Yours One Nation (897 Views)

List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 / FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation / What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Contribution To Lift Nigeria From Grass To Grace Add Yours One Nation by bros856: 2:56am On Jun 29, 2015
President Buhari needs our Prayers and support as Nigerians not condemnation. Lets focus on better things to come. Pray for our only President and our only Country I beg Nigerians. This is how we destroyed previous government, talk Jonathan to an end and who is suffering today? We the talkatives. While Americans are busy asking God to bless their only President (irrespective of who) and their only country we are busy finding fault on our own President and only country. When we have little money or more made in Nigeria, we run to America, Dubai or Europe and grace their economic. My follow Nigerians when are we going to realise that there is power in a spoken word irrespective of who you are. Oppositions cacus come up with good ideas, remember that we are all Nigerians with one gold of a better Nigeria. This is the only country we have so for the sake of our children, grand children and our generations yet unborn let's all rise up in one vioce common language and safe our country for our future generation which we sometimes forget are coming after us. Our president needs our prayers right now as he is trying to fix our country. Normal Nigerians people have already falling and dying on the street as I type this message or haven you hear, please hear it now, they could be family, friends, old school mates etc. If President Buhari suceeds, it's for our own good, family and friends but if he fails, we all fail (APC & PDP) and will suffer it. Nigeria is in a very ill and cretical condition lets not joke about it, Prayers Prayers Prayers both Muslim and Christian for our Dear Country. If you fill you can do more that President Buhari then contribute your own quarter Prayers for him to get it right now or never. God can turn things arround. APC or PDP please stop lets safe our own country. Metuh safe your unborn generation and stop condemning. We need ideas from everyone. REMEMBER POLITICAL PARTIES WILL COME AND GO BUT OUR COUNTRY REMAINS OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA!!! GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT, GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPULIC OF NIGERIA, GOD BLESS ME AND YOU. ONE NIGERIA ONE NATION.

1 Like

Re: My Contribution To Lift Nigeria From Grass To Grace Add Yours One Nation by DaBullIT(m): 3:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Build a Refinery
Re: My Contribution To Lift Nigeria From Grass To Grace Add Yours One Nation by OreMI22: 3:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Ban tribe and state of origin from all legal documents & Treat every tribe the way you would love to be treated
Re: My Contribution To Lift Nigeria From Grass To Grace Add Yours One Nation by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Feed all pupils

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Contribution To Lift Nigeria From Grass To Grace Add Yours One Nation by olatpic(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
bros856:
President Buhari needs our Prayers and support as Nigerians not condemnation. Lets focus on better things to come. Pray for our only President and our only Country I beg Nigerians. This is how we destroyed previous government, talk Jonathan to an end and who is suffering today? We the talkatives. While Americans are busy asking God to bless their only President (irrespective of who) and their only country we are busy finding fault on our own President and only country. When we have little money or more made in Nigeria, we run to America, Dubai or Europe and grace their economic. My follow Nigerians when are we going to realise that there is power in a spoken word irrespective of who you are. Oppositions cacus come up with good ideas, remember that we are all Nigerians with one gold of a better Nigeria. This is the only country we have so for the sake of our children, grand children and our generations yet unborn let's all rise up in one vioce common language and safe our country for our future generation which we sometimes forget are coming after us. Our president needs our prayers right now as he is trying to fix our country. Normal Nigerians people have already falling and dying on the street as I type this message or haven you hear, please hear it now, they could be family, friends, old school mates etc. If President Buhari suceeds, it's for our own good, family and friends but if he fails, we all fail (APC & PDP) and will suffer it. Nigeria is in a very ill and cretical condition lets not joke about it, Prayers Prayers Prayers both Muslim and Christian for our Dear Country. If you fill you can do more that President Buhari then contribute your own quarter Prayers for him to get it right now or never. God can turn things arround. APC or PDP please stop lets safe our own country. Metuh safe your unborn generation and stop condemning. We need ideas from everyone. REMEMBER POLITICAL PARTIES WILL COME AND GO BUT OUR COUNTRY REMAINS OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA!!! GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT, GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPULIC OF NIGERIA, GOD BLESS ME AND YOU. ONE NIGERIA ONE NATION.

If every Nigerian have this mentality, our country will be better for it.

Nice one Op, we all need to join hands together and lift Nigeria up...Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba etc

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium In Anambra As Suspected B'haram Member Attacks Civildenfence Officer / PDP Faults Awe’s Meeting With Buhari / Synagogue Verdict Is ‘Rape Of Justice’ - Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.