Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence (42317 Views)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Stripped Of ''first Lady'' Title, Buhari.'s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence. / Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by adorablepepple(f): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin... knew it... women like relevance cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by mcmbonu: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by DeHero1: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Leave title... tell ur husband to work abeg.

I'm yet to see d CHANGE you were making noise about.
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by 400billionman: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2015
SHOWMANSHIP..

Imagine where the predisednts wife collected bribe of a whooping N300million. it is all for self aggrandizement
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2015
Abeg, make dem give Sai Mama her right ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by VickyRotex(f): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Not true.

She already said she doesn't want to be addressed as the First Lady, and that she has no interest in the position.

1 Like

Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by wummyanthoy: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2015
I see her as a woman dat 'll be proud compare 2 Mrs Osinbajo ! I myt not be correct o, jst an observation !
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by walozanga(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2015
THIS SAHARA REPORTERS DEY FIRE NEWS FROM BACKYARD... I FEAR THEM. Soon.... THEY GO TELL US SAY AISHA GO MEET SARAKI FOR BEDROOM
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by ritux: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Women will always remain women. They are all same.

From Turai to Mama Peace to Aisha they are all same.
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Not necessary...she is educated unlike Mrs. Faka grin
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by writetopoker: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2015
grin undecided cool wink grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by myklangelo(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Nice psychology been employeed by SR...

Paint all black and make one the light.

I am deceived.

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2015
stinggy:

Since I read their #510K story on Saraki too, all the respect I have had for them vanished undecided
but the Saraki report is very true, He embezzled Societe General Bank's money which led to their folding up. Its not a new story, everyone knows Saraki loves money
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Its the innate primordial character of the average woman to rebel against her man. He won't always be there physically or have eyes to keep her on check.. Ask Adam... Learn from Eve.
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by chinae(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2015
There is still room to divorce.
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by Abugab(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Wildrage:

Show me any part of our laws that allow a president to arrest anyone. This is democracy and all powers are well defined

Like you and I, the president has the power to report any criminal to the appropriate authorities for arrest, investigation and trial at the courts.
Being a brother-in-law, the president is obviously aware of the crime and his name could have been brought in and thus can ask the authorities concerned to do the needful. He didn't convict him mind you, those responsible for following the due process of the law would have been doing their jobs. President just did something commendable by not hiding the crime like you and I will want to.
We mustn't complain over every action as the president has not done anything outside the law. He didn't carry out the arrest but the right peeps did so.
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by absoluteSuccess: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Different strokes for different people.
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by 9jauk: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari One Chance President...clueless,misplaced priority,confusionist,deluded demented
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by Okeikpu(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Malam

Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by arabianights: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2015
ifyclose2:
Stripped Of “First Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence - By SAHARA REPORTERS

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/28/stripped-%E2%80%9Cfirst-lady%E2%80%9D-title-buhari%E2%80%99s-wife-stubbornly-seeks-influence

fati abubakar is a judge,remember how even when her husband was military head of state she never really partook in the affairs of her ofice?

how then can u claim that a woman that is sooo much into her career has moved to aso rock?
please reason and reason well its not everything u read, u believe and mind you,aisha buhari will never pick that tallen woman.
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by xavier0327(f): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Sahara Reporters gradually turning to AIT during presidential elections
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by ElFenomeno1: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2015
modath:

Unlike one power drunk woman married to a weak man, Aisha's husband will ensure she stays where she belongs.. The only other face on the campaign poster was PYO & that's how Nigerians expect things to be...

GBAM!!!!!
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by Originalsly: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Sbe is the wife of the president... she cannot be stripped of First Lady title. First Ladies do whisper in the ears of the their husbands and have a certain amount of influence.....but they cross the line when they be out front mouthing off as if they were elected. Is she doing that?...not that I'm aware of.
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by Wildrage: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Abugab:

Like you and I, the president has the power to report any criminal to the appropriate authorities for arrest, investigation and trial at the courts.
Being a brother-in-law, the president is obviously aware of the crime and his name could have been brought in and thus can ask the authorities concerned to do the needful. He didn't convict him mind you, those responsible for following the due process of the law would have been doing their jobs. President just did something commendable by not hiding the crime like you and I will want to.
We mustn't complain over every action as the president has not done anything outside the law. He didn't carry out the arrest but the right peeps did so.

The report said he ORDERED the security agent to arrest, not investigate, the brother in-law. I see nothing commendable in the president of a democratic nation willfully ordering the arrest of a nigerian citizen, relative or not. That's not the kind of power we should ever allow anyone in authority to have as it may turn into a double edge sword to be used for good and evil. He can order an investigation and spur the necessary agency into action, anything beyond that is autocratic

2 Likes

Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by Chigold101(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2015
modath:

Unlike one power drunk woman married to a weak man, Aisha's husband will ensure she stays where she belongs.. The only other face on the campaign poster was PYO & that's how Nigerians expect things to be...
aisha knows that her husband is weak man that is why she defies him.
She knows that her husband is a toothless buldog.

If buhari is as strong as paints to the public, aisha would hve never organized a dinner when gmb was in south africa. Also she will not have moved into the vila before her husband.

Daura President is too weak... Saraki and dogara have exploited it and hiswife will also do same...

1 Like

Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by Abugab(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Wildrage:

The report said he ORDERED the security agent to arrest, not investigate, the brother in-law. I see nothing commendable in the president of a democratic nation willfully ordering the arrest of a nigerian citizen, relative or not. That's not the kind of power we should ever allow anyone in authority to have as it may turn into a double edge sword to be used for good and evil. He can order an investigation and spur the necessary agency into action, anything beyond that is autocratic

There is a thread on the story on Nairaland, read it and find out the outcome eventually if it is good or bad. Should we allow criminality all in the name of law? You should know how journalists play with words just because of their sensational journalism.
Read the full article and that will help.
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by adenlemmanuel: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2015
“Mr. President [Buhari]is a simple man by nature. He still doesn’t want his wife, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, to begin to play the kind of role that First Lady Mrs. Patience Jonathan played,”

chai,....mama piss don spoil dis 1st lady position for everyone
Re: Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence by TheAdvocate(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Dame Pauline Tallen was never a Senator. She was Jang's deputy governor before they fallout and she was also a former minister. She is from Plateau state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.