Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) (42299 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2022
Son Of Late Governor Abiola Ajimobi , Mr Abolaji Ajimobi Submits House Of Assembly Nomination Form.

He Is An Aspirant For APC Ticket In Ibadan South West Constituency ll.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2022
The cycle never ends. Baton from father to son

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by EmeraldJD: 4:04pm On May 12, 2022
He looks brilliant though.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Oai007(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2022
Thank God that's my constituency. I will vote against you

158 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Cholls(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2022
My brothers and sisters hahahaha! I'm sorry for poor people's children

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Mirabella01: 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
Good... He has every right to contest.

3 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2022
undecided
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by olulove(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2022
Yok!...He doesn't look prepared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Mophor: 7:23pm On May 12, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by bigdammyj: 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
Seen.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Stephen0mozzy: 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
The cycle of the elites vs the cycle of the poverty-stricken

That's why, for the sake of your future generations, hustle o so they can have a better platform to achieve potentials.

You know how many years of ass-licking it will take a layman party member before he dares pick up same form in such a Class A political party?

12 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
Next Gen Looter.....

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/2JzFis.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.ikin

C.ontesting

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
Dear Oyo people, I gladly present to you all, more suffering.

You think its over just because he is dead? His son will continue from where he stopped. Get ready.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by donziller(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
The cycle keep on rotating
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
Nawao.
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by slimvida(f): 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
Okay
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Cajal(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Son Of Late Governor Abiola Ajimobi , Mr Abolaji Ajimobi Submits House Of Assembly Nomination Form.

He Is An Aspirant For APC Ticket In Ibadan South West Constituency ll.
Idris
We are solidly behind you
May God almighty see you through
Take care of yourself ooo..PMS boys hnnn

5 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by omoredia: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
How can our politics be one based on ideology when the people do not even have an idea on anything?

We are rarely discussing about ideas. All we talk about are personalities and possessions

For that political campaign the people are not there to hear about ideas. They are looking for personalities and then looking for the next freebie to grab and take home.

Ideas is not what we celebrate. That is why graduates will rather be looking for jobs rather than collaborate and start a business.

I want to change our mentality.

#supportomoredia4president #believe #hardworkingnigerianyouth

4 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
Dude looks like sudanese terrorist.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Pootle: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
afonjeez
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by advanceDNA: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
EmeraldJD:
He looks brilliant though.

24 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Mooh247: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
cry

I miss constituited authority sooo much,

now Auxiliary don dey show people blood

All the bridges in Ibadan had been blown and destroyed by Audio Makinde

No more Mass Ajumose busses just fancy Bus station/ night club without single bus

May Allah forgive him of his sins

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by straighttalk(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
Has he no other life to lead except of politics?

151 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
grin
Oai007:
grin grin
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Cajal(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
Oai007:
Good
We are waiting for u

3 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Teazerr4: 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
I don talk am say when una don serve em papa finish, una go serve their children too …

7 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
Isokay
Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
Politics is the most promising and thriving scammer enterprise in Nigeria.

MMM sef de learn.....

6 Likes

Re: Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
Who go vote am? Maybe LAUTECH students that Mr. Constituted Authority plunged into an unending strike. Or is it the traditional institutions and their constituents who are victims of his father's improprieties. See Son and mother brandishing a shamelessness as an adventure. They should apologize to the good people of Oyo State first for their father's misdeeds. Overrated Seyi Makinde isn't any better, but at least he reversed some unfortunate policies of Ajimobi

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Occupy Lekki: Lekki Toll Gate Protest-update / APC Clears Presidential Election In Gombe / Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.