Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis (19338 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government / Ondo Governorship Election: Another Crisis Looms In APC Over Deputy Gov. Slot / Panic In APC Over Benue Governorship Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by tempest69: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Bastard spitting trash
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Autolord: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
k
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by helphelp: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Doyin Okugbe
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Obviously he still nursing his wounds

You said we should call you bastard if they should last till December now it's 7 months past December, they survived sour and conquered. Here you are jobless and hopeless and you still feel we you should give you audience?

Mr bastard you a fake prophet APC will survive and we shall rule you and take Nigeria to the promise land!!

You are a Monkey! He meant December this year after Ape-Piss-Shyte takeover.

Inasmuch as you support the Daura President try not to exhibit his brainless traits undecided

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Okupe would be proved right before xmas.

Should I call u a bastard if this doesn't come to past?
Anyway, I qouted u for record purpose grin
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by BashMe1(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Bastard Okupe, Under ur nose d person u promised will neva' rule Nigeria, is livin' d dream... wah u gon' do?

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Emade(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2015
After mocking them u shuld remember dat we have only dis country nigeria
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by blackpanda: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2015
buskie13:
what do expect from a party whose foundation were built on lies ,deceit and propaganda

it's gonna take just lil time n APC (All Progressive Confidence) just like Daura President Buhari called it goes into extinction...

we love GEJ...

Eyaaah!
You know, if its paining you so much that pdp buffoons lost, you can always jump in the lagoon!
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Burger01(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2015
This bastard still dey talk? smiley
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by seniorklop: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2015
well... he has a lot of mocking to do for the next four years. Silly man!
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Mogidi: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

Should I call u a bastard if this doesn't come to past?
Anyway, I qouted u for record purpose grin

What do I call you if the prediction becomes real at Xmas?
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2015
JohnFrankling:
He has a point and its high time APC puts their house together

There is nothing extra ordinarily wrong with what is going on in a party that has just taken power being the first time. All what is happening is pure politics and obviously not out of place. It's just that Nigerians are highly forgetful, if not we would have remembered that the pdp also went through though time especially in the NASS the first time they were in charge in 1999. They subsequently mastered the game thereafter.
After the turmoil comes the calm, only fools will believe that this phase the APC is experiencing will lead to their death even when they are in power. grin

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by FreeGlobe(f): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2015
prophecy may take long but it must be fulfilled
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Demdem(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

What do I call you if the prediction becomes real at Xmas?

Goon, what prediction of mine did u qoute? grin
Oponu u made a prediction not me. So should I call u a bastard if it doesn't come to past? grin
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Mogidi: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2015
colossus2:

Make sure you kill yourself if he is wrong then

No killing for me bro, you're the one fixated with killing, make sure you kill your mother, anything to stop her from further reproduction.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by HKhouseofhello: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Don’t tell me that you still using your credit card to buy bags. Is it painful to spend money? Carrying big brand bag spend to much ? Why we want this? Beauty, fashion or status? I just tell myself that women are not allow to live without loving beauty, you just need to be beautiful. TOYBOY spoof Chanel, it’s not only similar to Chanel, it can also send out slight COCO perfume. The summer wind warmly blow, gently pass through hair and ears.【official website: www.toyboy.com.hk Facebook ID:toyboycomhk Twitter ID:toyboycomhk】
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by JUSTCHEAPDATA: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2015
This is just hilarious grin

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by JohnFrankling(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

There is nothing extra ordinarily wrong with what is going on in a party that has just taken power being the first time. All what is happening is pure politics and obviously not out of place. It's just that Nigerians are highly forgetful, if not we would have remembered that the pdp also went through though time especially in the NASS the first time they were in charge in 1999. They subsequently mastered the game thereafter.
After the turmoil comes the calm, only fools will believe that this phase the APC is experiencing will lead to their death even when they are in power. grin
must you call somebody a fool to make your point known..so if I don't agree with you I'm now a fool
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by frankdivine: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2015
How can a grown up man,ask people to call him bastard if his prophecy doesn't come to pass.

That speak volume about his person.
On the other side:if APC don't try to curtail their selfish interest and root out tribalism,which is what is playing out in all their affaires.
Then they won't last a year and the masses will be at receiving end.

'
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Mogidi: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, what prediction of mine did u qoute? grin
Oponu u made a prediction not me. So should I call u a bastard if it doesn't come to past? grin

You're predicting it wouldn't happen hence my predicament, considering you're called a fool already I want to know what I should call you?
Don't ask me to call you ediot because most people already call you that. Be inventive, think of a name people rarely call you, how about "shiitmaster", I mean you regurgitate shit everyday.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by blackbliz: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Tbillz:
Okupe, who was one of the most vocal supporters of Jonathan before the election, had predicted that the APC would not last more than a year because “its foundation is wrong" YOU KNOW HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN A PARTY WITH A WRONG FOUNDATION DIVEST YOUR 16YEARS EXPERIENCE.
PDP's achievements are remarkable abi. Birds of feathers. persin papa with noodles brain
maybe na rat brain ur father get

1 Like

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Tbillz(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2015
blackbliz:
maybe na rat brain ur father get
your own papa no even get all na why dem born U by mistake. ... . Dr. No flush am well
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Ephemmm: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2015
This bastard is still alive! He should be ashamed of himself for loosing to PMB despite his public reiteration that Buhari can never become a President. Though I am neither a psychologist nor sociologist, but do we need an oracle to know that the common phenomenon in every social class is 'conflict of interest'?

Is there no conflict of interest in PDP despite being an opposition party? A husband and wife that always agreed on a particular issue without having a different perspective would no doubt given birth to 'zonmbie'. I expect Okupe to know more than this.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Habakkuk 2, verse 3: ‘For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak and not lie, though it tarries, wait for it, because it will surely come to pass.’”
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by sammyj: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Jobless British Bull dog !!! grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Demdem(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

You're predicting it wouldn't happen hence my predicament, [s]considering you're a called a fool already I want to know what I should call you?
Don't ask me to call you ediot because most people already call you that. Be inventive, think of a name people rarely call you, how about "shiitmaster", I mean you regurgitate shit everyday.[/s]

Mofool, below is ur prediction which is pricey to me..........

Mogidi:

Okupe would be proved right before xmas.

Showcase my own prediction and spare me ur rants grin grin
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2015
This okukpe guy must have been hungry by now
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2015
JohnFrankling:
must you call somebody a fool to make your point known..so if I don't agree with you I'm now a fool

Just checked ur history to determine if u are trully one. Indeed i guessed right. I av no apology for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Buhari, VP Silence Aided Killings, By Ortom / Buhari Approves UNILAG TV License / Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.