Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,426 members, 7,958,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) (7233 Views)

Obasanjo: Why I Wanted To Slap My Teacher On My First Day In School / Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by GeeOh(f): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Remi tinubu is small statured nd lite in completion,this lady is fatter dan remi.stop dis blackmail and get a life

5 Likes

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by Abimbolaile(f): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2015
This is serious oo...what kind of leaders do we have..is this the change we clamoured for?...someone said its too early to expect anything...more like it is too early for this brouhaha
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by Ngoziada592: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2015
I hate it when people lie against others angry Anyone with a brain can tell that is not Saraki or Tinubu's wife

1 Like

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by Jetjacky(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2015
hamilton62:
She was sent there as a more eye and mouth for the husband and not the people.... Nigeria cannot be privatized by some wicked corrupt politicians...
Nigeria cannot be Lagos.
Imagine such a woman with no respect... so women feel they can only respect their husband if the do and other men who aren't their husband are nobody.... what type of grooming can such woman give her girl child and boy?
God forbid!
she can do healing with hands undecided
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by elosar(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2015
That woman is dark no tinubu wife, she is ekwunife,

1 Like

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by deflover(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2015
bamidele029:

The only dog here is you, for believing and perpetuating an obvious lie. That man is not Saraki neither is the woman Remi Tinubu. Don't be a retard that swallows every line, hook line and sinker. The last time the senate met was over a week ago, if such a thing happened you think you wouldn't have seen the née
Was on Channels and other reputable news channels and papers Can't you see OP didn't even add a link because he is a liar angry

your father there....are you remi or the junkie of her husband.....why e dey pain you....it is remi....go die if u no fit bear am ......praka putana angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by Ngoziada592: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2015
deflover:

your father there....are you remi or the junkie of her husband.....why e dey pain you....it is remi....go die if u no fit bear am ......praka putana angry angry angry angry angry

Let's be real, it's bad to lie against people. That clearly is neither Saraki nor Remi

7 Likes

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by bamidele029: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2015
deflover:

I won't bother to insult your father because clearly you have no respect , you probably wake the poor old man with a kick grin mannerless, silly dog. For every lie you tell against others, someone will surely lie against you . Senseless goat

9 Likes

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by deflover(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Ngoziada592:

Let's be real, it's bad to lie against people. That clearly is neither Saraki nor Remi

madam i care less....they did it to GEJ and anything we like anything will fly with them.....any lie is the truth now .....we will run dem down
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by globalresource: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2015
lol...I cant laugh joor. not Remi though...why she missed sef
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by globalresource: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2015
hamilton62:
She was sent there as a more eye and mouth for the husband and not the people.... Nigeria cannot be privatized by some wicked corrupt politicians...
Nigeria cannot be Lagos.
Imagine such a woman with no respect... so women feel they can only respect their husband if the do and other men who aren't their husband are nobody.... what type of grooming can such woman give her girl child and boy?
God forbid!

that is not remi. obviously not the dress she wore on that day of commotion

5 Likes

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by deflover(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2015
bamidele029:

I won't bother to insult your father because clearly you have no respect , you probably wake the poor old man with a kick grin mannerless, silly dog. For every lie you tell against others, someone will surely lie against you . Senseless goat

aeroplane go pass tru ya mouth.....oh you guys now seek truth....you want us to help u guys fight saraki.....na lie una talk....saraki is here to stay...u stupid tribe will loose more....with the help of igbos and niger delta we will burn u lot on the stake....u eat ur cake and have it...so saraki now is not a Nigerian.....una neva start....stupid people wey dey chop for nylon and shit for nylon grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by adebisicutie: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2015
deflover:

aeroplane go pass tru ya mouth.....oh you guys now seek truth....you want us to help u guys fight saraki.....na lie una talk....saraki is here to stay...u stupid tribe will loose more....with the help of igbos and niger delta we will burn u lot on the stake....u eat ur cake and have it...so saraki now is not a Nigerian.....una neva start....stupid people wey dey chop for nylon and shit for nylon grin grin grin grin grin

After seeing your picture I don't think anyone should even reply you again. Was with all the rubbish about tribe you are writing, what does that have to do with the picture Clearly you are hungry and frustrated grin You look poorer than a maiguard ...lmao poor people are always so frustrated tongue

8 Likes

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by bamidele029: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2015
adebisicutie:

After seeing your picture I don't think anyone should even reply you again. Was with all the rubbish about tribe you are writing, what does that have to do with the picture Clearly you are hungry and frustrated grin You look poorer than a maiguard ...lmao poor people are always so frustrated tongue

Seriously poverty na bastard, seeing him busting a vein grin he he so many hungry mofos on nairaland grin

8 Likes

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by sexaddict08(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
hamilton62:
Nigeria cannot be Lagos.
God forbid!

OK , its Remi Tinubu,
oya Kill Yourself.... Kill Yourself now
mttwwww...... mumu

1 Like

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by deflover(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
adebisicutie:

oga my picture.....i am poor...u knw nuffin mate...u just know nuffin.....trust me u will wish u knw me.... grin grin grin
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by revmichael: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ambrose Alli University Post UTME form for 2015/16 session is Still on Sale. Contact School on 07065554058 for more information on registration and admission processing.
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by Babacele: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
if na lie ,OP, e no go beeeeeeta for u. say amen or repent. Tinubu is just the lifeline e saTanoids ; the air that u folks breath- he must be a God.
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by CaptaiinG(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
This OP dey lie, Remi Tinubu is in the Upper house(senator), this fight happened in the lower house(house of Representatives) u have to start following politics and stop behaving like a baby, u are ignorant
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by hamilton62(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
globalresource:

that is not remi. obviously not the dress she wore on that day of commotion
It is well brother... thanks for the mild clarification and the better way of putting it to me...
Some people lack manners and i raised 2 points on my previous post. be it remi or any other, who (husband & children) will be proud of having such wife that displays actions like this?
if she can act this way on air do you think her husband is not faded with thus a home, what about her neighbours?
we condemn the act from men while should a woman disgrace the husband then?

1 Like

Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by hamilton62(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
sexaddict08:

OK , its Remi Tinubu,
oya Kill Yourself.... Kill Yourself now
mttwwww...... mumu
Ill morals stink and i see you are groomed with it..be it remi or chidinma don't you think you are meant to be reasonable?
did mum teach your sisters to do this with their husbands at home worse neighbours and worst on air?
If you really assimilated the grooming given to you by mum i don't think you will be this naive...
this is like fighting in the market.
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by sexaddict08(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
hamilton62:

Ill morals stink and i see you are groomed with it..be it remi or chidinma don't you think you are meant to be reasonable?
did mum teach your sisters to do this with their husbands at home worse neighbours and worst on air?
If you really assimilated the grooming given to you by mum i don't think you will be this naive...
this is like fighting in the market.

You insult my mum n my sisters n you say I didn't assimilate what mum thought me.
I think you're right, my good mum didn't teach me to insult people's mum n sister's.
since u assimilate what your mum thought you, now I know the kind of home you came from.
but its you I have problem with...
you run mouth childishly, grow up. OK?
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by hamilton62(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
sexaddict08:

You insult my mum n my sisters n you say I didn't assimilate what mum thought me.
I think you're right, my good mum didn't teach me to insult people's mum n sister's.
since u assimilate what your mum thought you, now I know the kind of home you came from.
but its you I have problem with...
you run mouth childishly, grow up. OK?
hahahaha.... Insult mum?
i can't do that but you are the one painting mum's effort bad...
i know she did her work but you refuse to learn... read well and understand if you can...
I will end this here.
God bless you.
Re: Shock As Tinubu Attempts To Slap Saraki (picture) by Ishilove: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Fake news

(1) (2)

Acknowledged Copy Of Petition Against Ameachi From EFCC- PICS / How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year / Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.