Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (34278 Views)

N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" / “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses / The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by Karleb(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Praktikals:
the children bawo? Make them use their head carry the curse abeg

That's Nigerian for you.

I'm sure he got that saying from the Bible.
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by clip: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2015
My Ex VC ,RIP
You gave us Obanla male and female hostel.
You tenure in FUTA was wonderful. You do not support cultism. Expelled as many that indulge in it.
RIP my former VC
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by webhostbiz: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Nigeria police need to be trained on how to carry out investigation. So the whole house was not combed by the police all this while.
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by gbaskiboy: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Very bad shocked shocked
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by damiloladuke: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2015
DEVILISH PEOPLE LIVE IN TIS WORLD OOOO

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by ochibaoda: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Though rest to the dead, it brings to mind the character and actions of our so called big men. they dont care for their domestic staff and threat as as slaves, how on earth will your gateman who is supposed to protect you be your killer if you have shown him kindness?
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by aydgov: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Wicked world it Seems d end time has come
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by prestiged50(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2015
too sad
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2015
l propose death sentence!
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2015
It still beats me why folks - even enlightened folks, employ others as domestic staff without recourse to Background Check International. If you must hire private security cum gatekeepers, by all means use The Nigerian Legion and do a Background Check. In case you are a Senior Citizen and comfortable enough; call a family meeting and have one of your children live with you in your expansive premises - you lose nothing! I realise, however, that many are scions of Nabal - stingy, tight-fisted and "chop alone" to the very end of their selfish existence!

1 Like

Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by ManTiger(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Sad! Omo Bere ti Pa omo Bodija.
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2015
sexynabila:
so sad
Why so sad? in everything u should give thanks to God.
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Yeahreen:
Really sad..May His soul rest in peace
Why sad? u should give thanks to God.
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2015
petux:
R I P sir..God will revenge ur death through dier children
may his soul rest in peace
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by seunfape(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2015
petux:

if a person commit a sin na d child go suffer am
according to the bible,the punishment for father's sin shall be traced down to his children.
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by darepoju(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2015
petux:
R I P sir..God will revenge ur death through dier children
baba!
that's harsh..let dem carry d cross dem selves.. wetin d children do...??
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by Eluala(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Actually, she was just Nigeria's first commercial female Pilot.

Nigeria's first ever female pilot....an Igbo lady...never flew for a commercial airline...but eventually did become Rector of the Aviation College in Zaria recently.

[size=20pt]Chinyere Onyelucheya[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eluala:

[size=20pt]Chinyere Onyelucheya[/size]

Exactly.
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by RJayson(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
It saddens my heart, people employed take their masters life. Wetin una want wey d man no go do for una if una follow am talk. So barbaric
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by Phemmyhohjor(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Human Being with Greediness.. . So watz d gain nw
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by tpiander: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
petux:

if a person commit a sin na d child go suffer am

God allowed you to have life yet your only thoughts are how to plan evil towards people's children.

Ruminate on that while you can.
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wonders shall never end!NA wao oooooooo,somebody who employed you,pay you salary to take care of your needs,so you could be useful in life.Yet you decided to snuff out his life!Hmmmmmmm,later dem go say no job,na e cause,what do you have to say this time.R.I.P sir
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by Ninilowo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
These guyz are damm WICKED.......
Re: We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff by xtervaganza(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Minet16:

Lol maybe some hot prayers were rendered at church yesterday for the murderers. Now God don catch them.

#@MINET16
this madness had nothing to do with your god.

If their prayers couldn't avert his killing what's the point of the stoopid prayer then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter / Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.