Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? (1208 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take / Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Morning ppl

Now that the US has demonstrated its commitment to equality before the law, by ensuring same-sex couples can now marry in all 50 states of the confederate following its historic Supreme Court’s ruling which gave marriage equality as a constitutional right throughout the country one will wonder if this trend will find its way to Nigeria.

Nigeria, Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons are still facing legal and social challenges only peculiar to their community. Here, same-sex sexual activity is not only illegal, it is a punishable offence

According to the stipulations of Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Act in Nigeria, offenders are to face 14 years’ imprisonment , and the punishment isdeath by stoning in the twelve northern states that have adopted Sharia law , which applies to all Muslims and to those who have voluntarily consented to application of the Sharia courts in the region.

Nigeria has been criticized severely by civil rights organizations, as well as the United Nations, for failing to uphold, and violating, the rights of LGBT people but this has not changed the cultural disposition of its people to the topic.

However, the golden question is, can you ever imagine same-sex becoming a way of life that Nigerians will one day come to terms with?

Source. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/will-you-support-gay-rights-in-nigeria/
Cc ishilove lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Kolade354(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2015
FTC..........................Only Insane and Crazy people will Support such...........How will I be Gay When there are Hot Chicks with great assest that will wound mai Diccck for me.......................Buhari should even increase the punishment from 14 years to 28 Years..............Hahahaha Bisola no go kill me with knacking... grin

4 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by innofyno(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Mk thunder fire anybody wey propose the law

3 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Gay gini?
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by XtraSmooth404: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2015
I'm indifferent about it. It's their choice,whatever people choose to do in their bedrooms is the least of my worries right now.

On a lighter note, which is worst?
Armed robbers robbing a bank @Ikorodu?
Kidnappers?
Boko Haram killing innocent people in Borno state?
60yrs man sleeping with 11yrs girl?
Husband/wife cheating on their partner?
Young girls going into prostitution because of poverty/unemployment?
Man sleeping with his fellow man? Etc
Don't we have bigger challenges to worry about in this country anymore? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Hell to the NO!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by acenazt: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2015
I WILL KICK AGAINST IT AS HARD AS RONALDO DA LIMA KICKS A BALL. SAY NO TO SODOMY SAY NO TO WE DEM BOIZ.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Kolade354(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Where is Introvert? Come and buy the FTC spot from me...............Skilashiiiiii Skilalala tongue
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Bekwarra(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Where is Buhari? Well I saw him around Mushin Ile- Epo Isale looking for a bus to Agege. In other news this has been a weird weekend for me. Spend some amount after I came back from the council secretariat where we did terminal clearance on Friday to cook a pot of stew with lots of meat and fish so I can flex these village guys as I will soon be moving to Calabar for #POP only to come back yesterday evening and to my dismay I found an "empty treasury". Yesterday at a news conference, Rafa Benitez said he met an "empty treasury" in Madrid after taking over from Ancelotti. My useless state governor Aregbese also claimed he met an empty treasury after being re-elected for second term thus his inability to pay salary. I rushed to Ogoja to check my account so I can make a new pot of soup alas! I met an empty treasury. After one year of service in Cross River, I'll be leaving an empty treasury behind. All these village girls, whoever dates them after will meet an empty treasury. Glo don fap my account balance leaving an empty treasury behind. When I pack away from this room at the lodge, I'll leave an empty treasury behind. Am I running mad? Oh I'm sorry it's the season of empty treasury. I hope I won't meet an empty treasury when I'm reunited with my gf in Lagos. Rural rugged, we are good to go. University of Calabar Sports Complex on July 2nd we are passing out yippee!!!! Unical babes abeg we don't want to meet empty treasuries everywhere, leave some for konjilized corpers.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by MrScript(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Hell no.. God created Adam and Eve not Ada and Eve..

2 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Bekwarra(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Where is Buhari? Well I saw him around Mushin Ile- Epo Isale looking for a bus to Agege. In other news this has been a weird weekend for me. Spend some amount after I came back from the council secretariat where we did terminal clearance on Friday to cook a pot of stew with lots of meat and fish so I can flex these village guys as I will soon be moving to Calabar for #POP only to come back yesterday evening and to my dismay I found an "empty treasury". Yesterday at a news conference, Rafa Benitez said he met an "empty treasury" in Madrid after taking over from Ancelotti. My useless state governor Aregbese also claimed he met an empty treasury after being re-elected for second term thus his inability to pay salary. I rushed to Ogoja to check my account so I can make a new pot of soup alas! I met an empty treasury. After one year of service in Cross River, I'll be leaving an empty treasury behind. All these village girls, whoever dates them after will meet an empty treasury. Glo don fap my account balance leaving an empty treasury behind. When I pack away from this room at the lodge, I'll leave an empty treasury behind. Am I running mad? Oh I'm sorry it's the season of empty treasury. I hope I won't meet an empty treasury when I'm reunited with my gf in Lagos. Rural rugged, we are good to go. University of Calabar Sports Complex on July 2nd we are passing out yippee!!!! Unical babes abeg we don't want to meet empty treasuries everywhere, leave some for konjilized corpers.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by brize(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
The only love i will show Gay people is only to tell them the truth they normally lack, i wont support it to be legalized, and i will burst any guy wey touch me romantically, whether wary or unwary..

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by ibietela2(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
[size=80pt]YES[/size]
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Alfred234(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2015
We are not culturally ready for gay marriage but the Anti-gay law needs to be repelled, people have the right to do whatever they want with their lives as long as it doesn't harm others.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by chimerase2: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Who go cum de piaka all dis sweet fresh yellowish owerri babes that were thrown directly from heaven lipsrsealed angry
Just looking at their body chemistry I feel elated cheesy
Abeg jare

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Kolade354(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:
I won't support Gay rights but I'd support Rotimi Amaechi to marry any man he so desires.
Ameachi weds Mogidi..........Hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by ibietela2(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:
I won't support Gay rights but I'd support Rotimi Amaechi to marry any man he so desires.

Hahahahaha, he will go with President Buhari
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Kolade354(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2015
chimerase2:
Who go cum de piaka all dis sweet fresh yellowish owerri babes that were thrown directly from heaven lipsrsealed angry
Just looking at their body chemistry I feel elated cheesy
Abeg jare
Man of God grin
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Kolade354(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2015
ibietela2:
[size=80pt]YES[/size]
Are you Serious?

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by galadima77(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2015
innofyno:
Mk thunder fire anybody wey propose the law

seconded
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by ebbie9ja(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Tufiakwa
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by brize(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Bekwarra:
Where is Buhari? Well I saw him around Mushin Ile-
Epo Isale looking for a bus to Agege.
In other news this has been a weird weekend for
me. Spend some amount after I came back from the
council secretariat where we did terminal clearance
on Friday to cook a pot of stew with lots of meat and
fish so I can flex these village guys as I will soon be
moving to Calabar for #POP only to come back
yesterday evening and to my dismay I found an
"empty treasury". Yesterday at a news conference,
Rafa Benitez said he met an "empty treasury" in
Madrid after taking over from Ancelotti. My useless
state governor Aregbese also claimed he met an
empty treasury after being re-elected for second
term thus his inability to pay salary. I rushed to
Ogoja to check my account so I can make a new pot
of soup alas! I met an empty treasury. After one year
of service in Cross River, I'll be leaving an empty
treasury behind. All these village girls, whoever
dates them after will meet an empty treasury. Glo
don fap my account balance leaving an empty
treasury behind. When I pack away from this room
at the lodge, I'll leave an empty treasury behind. Am
I running mad? Oh I'm sorry it's the season of empty
treasury. I hope I won't meet an empty treasury
when I'm reunited with my gf in Lagos. Rural rugged,
we are good to go. University of Calabar Sports
Complex on July 2nd we are passing out yippee!!!!
Unical babes abeg we don't want to meet empty
treasuries everywhere, leave some for konjilized
corpers.
lol, i nearly met empty quote but i was smart enough to catch.....
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by omenalfa: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Gays have absolutely every right
Stop this stuupid discrimination
Nobody is forcing anybody else to be gay
They have my total support

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by chimerase2: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Kolade354:
Man of God grin
gringrin
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2015
A BIG NO
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Kolade354(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2015
chimerase2:
gringrin
Ori Ife mustu heari disey grin
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by chimerase2: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Kolade354:
Ori Ife mustu heari disey grin
wetin koncern ori ife for dis matter? grin
Abeg bone amu jare cheesy
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Even animals dont do same sex. Are yu telling me animals are beta dan human beings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by ibietela2(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kolade354:
Are you Serious?

Yeah, i will manage my former governor
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Trippledots(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrScript:
Hell no.. God created Adam and Eve not Ada and Eve..

yes o. and neither adam and steve
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
[size=28pt] STRONGER LOVE EXIST BETWEEN SAME SEX [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC BoT Chair: Tinubu, Atiku Renew Rivalries / President Buhari Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria - Monday 27-07-2015 / Saraki In Quandary As Senators Reject Pay-cut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.