Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out (20328 Views)

. / Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help / Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by izzieman: 2:55am On Jul 01, 2015
MEILYN:
Ohhhhh, I know how you feel bro. Go and get Moko Mist Alba. Trust me, it is going to do the work. I have been purging ever since. The pain in my anus is now reducing.

I drank eight glasses of water, looked online and used a suggested Vaseline technic and pulled chunks out until the big Kahunas snaked out. Now I do not know when I will stop smelling my finger. I have tries every kind of soap and cologne but the smell just won't go away. Maybe it is in my head.
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by jumolad87: 5:48am On Jul 01, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by ccChimamanda(f): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
MEILYN:
I am good now bro. I washed my hands real good. lol
I took some stuff called Mist Alba. It really helped me to push down the deadly demon. Mehn, I havent experienced anything like this in my entire life.
Thanks for sharing. I think I'll need to buy one (@Moko Mist Alba)Please, what dosage was prescribed to you?
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2015
ccChimamanda:
Thanks for sharing. I think I'll need to buy one (@Moko Mist Alba)Please, what dosage was prescribed to you?
just drink half of it

1 Like

Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by MEILYN(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
angry grin grin
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by Kingingdave: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
MEILYN:
Eba is now my enemy. Trust me, I won't eat it in years to come. Lol
what will u eat?
Re: Hurray! The Hard Stool Finally Came Out by ceelie: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wow! This is exactly what i'm dealing with right now. I don't even know the cause but i've been battling to push out a particular stool since yesterday up untill this morning. I had to visit a pharmacy and explain things, then they gave me same Mist Alba, the nurse told me 30mins - 1hr and i'm literally having leakage of watery stools but the hard stool is still present i can feel it blocking the way and won't come out easily, when ever the big oga is at the surface i just lose energy to push 'cause damn.. It's so painful. I'm so scared to push as i feel sorry for myself.. You need to see me crying like a baby in the toilet. Like you i'm cursing the nurse too for giving me hope that it would come out because i thought the drug will soften the stool, but now, seeing this thread has given me hope and more energy, i think whenever i have a bowel movement again, i'll push with all my might despite the pains.. I just want to be free from this trauma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Blood Bank Fraud At LASUTH By Lola Okunrin / Expect More Ebola Virus Cases In Nigeria – FG / Woman Performs Own Caesarean To Save Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.