Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Daura Landing: Nigeria Have More Pressing Issues Than Weekly Homage To Cows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura Landing: Nigeria Have More Pressing Issues Than Weekly Homage To Cows (563 Views)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daura Landing: Nigeria Have More Pressing Issues Than Weekly Homage To Cows by ifedubaaorg: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2015
i unequivocally condemn in its entirety the planned building of Helipad at Buhari's farm in Daura with zero relevancy to Nigeria economic and political advancement except to satisfy the aged long appetite of Buhari's constant and unsolicited weekly visit to cows.

its important we remind Mr President that he is now the president of the most populous Black Nation in the world hence his daily routine must change he can no longer afford the satisfaction of paying homage to cows while Nigeria boils. the Daura Landing expedition must be stop with immediate effect

Re: Daura Landing: Nigeria Have More Pressing Issues Than Weekly Homage To Cows by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Smh
Re: Daura Landing: Nigeria Have More Pressing Issues Than Weekly Homage To Cows by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2015
If yu carry nigeria problem for your head, yu go die young. Yu just have to think outside the box sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura Landing: Nigeria Have More Pressing Issues Than Weekly Homage To Cows by Elslim: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2015
op pls just nswer my Question plss... WHAT IS HELIPAD??
Re: Daura Landing: Nigeria Have More Pressing Issues Than Weekly Homage To Cows by midolian(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Ifeduba has more pressing issues than opening senseless threads.
Re: Daura Landing: Nigeria Have More Pressing Issues Than Weekly Homage To Cows by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2015
midolian:
Ifeduba has more pressing issues than opening senseless threads.
GBAM! With that hin head wey be like helipad
Re: Daura Landing: Nigeria Have More Pressing Issues Than Weekly Homage To Cows by Skillz02(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
If yu carry nigeria problem for your head, yu go die young. Yu just have to think outside the box sometimes.
If there is a way I can give you 1000 likes I will have done that...
Tanoids will never keep quiet,well as I usual say to them hrt break awaits u all cos 2019 ain't next year!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update: As Jega Steps Out, Muhammad Wali Emerges As New Inec Chairman / Buhari Has Solutions To Nigeria’s Problems – Mohammed / How Calamity Was Averted As Two Aircraft Collided In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.