Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (32321 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ipreach: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
they must suffer,
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by koladebrainiac(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.
OMO NA wA OOOSEE OPINION WEY DEY MAKE FRONT PAGE
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by NewsHub: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Shittaakeem:
mtcheeeeeew rubbish
I don't know why dis Igbo people want tinubu down fall
stupid thread
Very rubbish thread indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Ushiefrank(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
RichDad1:
Joker.
Why is it that anything Tinubu gives you guys a hardon? The last time I checked, Since 2007, Tinubu has never hold any public office but he's more influential than everyone from your region combined.
I think the earlier Saraki begs Tinubu the better for his Political career.
Gej and his cohorts trespassed, and Jagaban obliterated them politically.
Nuff said. coolcool
But brother Ode must he hold pubilic office to be? When he was campaigning up and down is dat one nt part I could remember when he was show mimiko red card @ Akure then but mimiko prove to be orumaale. Let him him unit all southwest in one accord for APC be4 he think of naija as a whole
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by babadem2much(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Or vice versa, is either Bukola Saraki dance to the tune of APC chieftain The original Bola Tinubu or the dance floor no go reach am to dance @ all.

#babadem2much
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ikombe: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
luvmijeje:

Please what I wrote is called an advice and not insult.
i cant tell sumone who is well fed to go and eat undecided
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
luvmijeje:
Chukwudichukwu, please do get a life.
so you are replying a ghost
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by erinalex: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

ode what did I do wrong? I just offered an advice for your local champion to save his dwindling political career
Tinubu is too important in nigeria politics today,that pple like u ,can't fail to mention his name on daliy basis,(though Jagaban is not holding any political post);otherwise ur life will be miserable,try it one day if u won't faint. Tinubu is a local champion?yet he & his able colleagues helped to dislogded a national champion(gej)!,an incubent president for d 1st time in nigeria.Continue to live in fool paradise. Who ask for ur mischievous advice?,d gej u advised last term is now in d village instead of aso rock.u'r a dangerous humanbeing.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by GreenUzzy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

It is a matter of saying " those in favor of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.
I totally disagreed with you. If anyone should dobale is saraki. He has only four years to be the senate president. We are waiting for him in kwara state. Betrayer like him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by eliwa47(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
RichDad1:
Joker.
Why is it that anything Tinubu gives you guys a hardon? The last time I checked, Since 2007, Tinubu has never hold any public office but he's more influential than everyone from your region combined.
I think the earlier Saraki begs Tinubu the better for his Political career.
Gej and his cohorts trespassed, and Jagaban obliterated them politically.
Nuff said. coolcool
Pls my bro tell them so that they might understand better, even if it is to translate it to them in all Nigerian dialect. Lol!
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by RichDad1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
eliwa47:

Pls my bro tell them so that they might understand better, even if it is to translate it to them in all Nigerian dialect. Lol!
Yeye People. As far as Nigerian Politics is concerned, Tinubu is the Maestro.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

That this handle of mine is registered in 2013 doesn't mean I joined this forum that year. Do you know if I dropped or deactivated my previous one(s)?

Liar! whats you old moniker
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by RichDad1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
erinalex:
Tinubu is too important in nigeria politics today,that pple like u ,can't fail to mention his name on daliy basis,(though Jagaban is not holding any political post);otherwise ur life will be miserable,try it one day if u won't faint. Tinubu is a local champion?yet he & his able colleagues helped to dislogded a national champion(gej)!,an incubent president for d 1st time in nigeria.Continue to live in fool paradise. Who ask for ur mischievous advice?,d gej u advised last term is now in d village instead of aso rock.u'r a dangerous humanbeing.
Don't mind the hypocrite Chukwudi44.
After PMB, the next most important Person is Nigeria is Tinubu.And as far as Politics is concerned, Tinubu is ahead by miles. Haters from the other region can visit the Lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by sexymoma(f): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
ApcSucks:

But ya face ugly oo, if I wan do something with you I go use pillow cover ya face or knack you from back. grin cheesy
E-diot i won't blame you cos you re as clueless as boss angry... How person go see person eye conclude say she worwor.... O ridin gan Olorun
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by papoose999(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
sum naive ppple wia busy shoutn DT saraki na boy 2 tinubu just watch nd c saraki is lyk a golden egg in d APC touch him nd u lose hm
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by papoose999(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
RichDad1:

Don't mind the hypocrite Chukwudi44.
After PMB, the next most important Person is Nigeria is Tinubu.And as far as Politics is concerned, Tinubu is ahead by miles. Haters from the other region can visit the Lagoon.
tinubu is goin 2 approve d ministerial list ryt....naive nigga
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by free13: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm ...
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ibelong2efibody: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.

Jagaban meets Jagaban grin
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ApcSucks: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
sexymoma:
E-diot i won't blame you cos you re as clueless as boss angry... How person go see person eye conclude say she worwor.... O ridin gan Olorun

LoL. Wanted 2 upset u a lil n I got yu there

Dnt mind me just a trouble maker

#peace
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by RichDad1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
papoose999:
tinubu is goin 2 approve d ministerial list ryt....naive nigga
Nope but saraki is not the only one in the Senate either.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by papoose999(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
RichDad1:

Nope but saraki is not the only one in the Senate either.
lol whu is ds guy u dnt knw d power wey dey senate pres hand
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by teamchocolate: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
kaycid77:

No wonder you name is Virginfinder, always looking, now looking for a-made Fulani man to make his brother, this guy said he is Arewa, fulani and not an amala politician, ...na by force to be somebody's brother na waoo...stop looking for a soft landing for you folks, you guys should just lick you wound and endure grin

Does bukola and gbemi sound fulani to u... ewu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by misturotex(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls don't post anything here if you knw nothing about Nigeria politics...
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by RichDad1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
papoose999:
lol whu is ds guy u dnt knw d power wey dey senate pres hand
Which Power? The Senate is basically a majority thing and every democratic process must be follow. Saraki can never overrule the majority in the house.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by friends4ever(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
luvmijeje:
Chukwudichukwu, please do get a life.

Hahaha...hit them ofenmanu people
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Caseless: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
In war any good general should know when to surrender.Tinubu has been cornered and there is really nothing he can do at the moment.He must beg Saraki and Atiku else he would continue to suffer more disgrace.What has happened in the last two weeks might just be a tip of the iceberg considering what will likely befall him in future
so you made good of this nonsense you were telling me this morning by creating a thread for it?

You need help.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by frankyychiji(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
Tinubu,He attempted to do the impossible!!! To play godfather on national politics in a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria. His political decimation would be studied by students of political strategies on years to come.He should have read and imbibed Robert Greene's 48 laws of power to know where to draw the line
Yea! He picked a fight with the wrong person. But I don't think Tinubu should beg Saraki on print media. A simple letter of apology to be read on the floor of the house by his wife is okay.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by goodgate: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Lol. I sha hope Saraki pays you better than GEJ did. You must chop where you work na? smiley
Ignore the Hungry DUNCE, you will be suprised that this guy is living in HARDSHIP and still supporting somebody who is known to be very corrupt trying to undermine the change everyone clamoured for. Seriously with the kind of youths we have today, I pity the future of this country.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
See the kind of nonsense that makes headline in Nigeria nonsense!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by papoose999(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
RichDad1:

Which Power? The Senate is basically a majority thing and every democratic process must be follow. Saraki can never overrule the majority in the house.
wit d luk of tins in d houz PDP wud find every means 2 frustrate d APC coupled wit d senators support saraki 4rm d APC nw tell me whu is d majority...dnt mess wit d senate pres bro he is d no3 in d country
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by strongerthaneva(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are actually deceiving yourself and I think Tinubu is overrated. That the West aligned with the North to produce the President is not a big deal, The Igbos did same many years back and produced Shagari/Ekwueme.

The Igbo can produce the President by aligning with the North with or without Tinubu. To get the presidency, all you need is to get four geopolitical zones together and you have it! Don't forget that Obasanjo became president without the support of the West; no zone can produce the president working alone so at the end of the day, all zones are important and none should think it is more important than others.

Go figure....
if he is overrated u guys too should just show us one person that can be overrated from south east now..i see nobody that's even popular like okorocha in political scene while he is just a leaner before tinubu..man go figure ursef and be real. Fake life not gud for south east pipu..Its high time u pipu change ooooooo...I talk.my own ooo..
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by godwin120alex: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hahahahaha@Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye's Recall Fails (Pictures) / Buhari Completes 12 Stations Of The Abuja Light Rail Project (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.