Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State (6240 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State / Photos: Ex President Jonathan Helipad At Otuoke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
jack67:
fake news, fake news, fake news, this is in warri not otuoke, fake news
You'll do yourself more good if you ask nairalanders in Bayelsa State to find out if it's true. The OP specifically said the helipad is behind Community Secondary School, Otuoke.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by OreMI22: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
The Helipad is in Akwa Ibom!
Otuoke is in Bayelsa State!
Dummies.

4 Likes

Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm sure there is a helipad in Jonathan's newly built mansion in Otuoke.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Bayswater: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
olapluto:

Contractors like you are the reason Nigeria is where it is. I will construct this thing for 4 million, including painting and all. I will still make a profit of over 2m from it.

Unfortunately for you, your government will construct it at a higher price.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by olapluto(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bayswater:

Unfortunately for you, your government will construct it at a higher price.
Fully agree. Unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by baralatie(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
Lies upon lies

This facility is in ibeno in Akwaibom state outside ExxonMobil's Qua Iboe terminal and meant for contractors who cant land within the company facility

Liars.....
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by rusher14: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nkemtreasure:
That GEJ built one in Otuoke doesn't make it right. It may be cheap but it was built with tax payers money. It was never budgeted for and this alone makes it against the law. GEJ was wrong and because we didn't cry out then doesn't mean we should keep quiet now. WE ALL WANT CHANGE

I don't think the presidency would make a budgetary provision for petty transport facility simply because it is not fuel or servicing of motor vehicle. Surely miscellaneous expenses which should have a cap must cover for this.

I mean let's try to be realistic. The man needs to get home once in a while. The logistics of getting there is not so simple.

Daura is probably the northmost part of the country travelling vertically from Abuja, sandy and slightly desert-like.

To reduce cost of a retinue of bodyguards, piloting a jet and getting from airport to his home would definitely cost more than building a helipad as depicted in the photograph.

I wish we would look for more pressing issues than what could be argued as a cost saving initiative from the presidency.

Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by pedro4hope(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
This HELIPAD is the one built by Mobil in eket akwa ibom state
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Demdem(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
This helipad will even cost more than the one to be built in Daura.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
thief.
lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin, is that you can say?
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by MalcoImX: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
kobkid:
This facility is behind community secondary school Otueke
It is to be used by the principal, who probably has the resources to build the pad and buy the helicopters.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
jack67:
lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin, is that you can say?
yea, you want to deny being a thief?
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by kobkid: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
The facility was being built By the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

It is a federal government parastatal.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by IFIRI(f): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is a lie that place is not Otueke.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
yea, you want to deny being a thief?
yes, but that is the money i give to you when ever i come fuuk you for ashawo quarter

1 Like

Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
jack67:
yes, but that is the money i give to you when ever i come fuuk you for ashawo quarter
which fuuk? With that 1nch biro cover d**'?
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by lative(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
y did e use green n white, did e think e'd b d president for ever?
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
which fuuk? With that 1nch biro cover d**'?
but it makes you scream
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
kobkid:
This facility is behind community secondary school Otueke

mumu so this helipad was built for the president and he never landed there
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
jack67:
but it makes you scream
how is that even possible, it doesn't cross thru the pubic hair. You are abnormal.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by sultaan(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
I say $10k worth of cement,bricks and cheap African labour the rest is chop money
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
how is that even possible, it doesn't cross thru the pubic hair. You are abnormal.
watever, how is your pussi?
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by bomsilaga(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Where's the school building
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
jack67:
watever, how is your pussi?
are you going for robbery today? You may not get lucky this time, u know what they say about every day being for the thief.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
are you going for robbery today? You may not get lucky this time, u know what they say about every day being for the thief.
so will you be prostituting today? by the way, how many men do you sleep with a day? how much do you charge for one round?
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
jack67:
so will you be prostituting today? by the way, how many men do you sleep with a day? how much do you charge for one round?
ask your mum

ole, THIEF tongue
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
ask your mum

ole, THIEF tongue
how is your pussi? i hope you are taking good care of it? i love your pussi
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
jack67:
how is your pussi? i hope you are taking good care of it? i love your pussi
unfortunately, you irritate me, biro cover d*km
Ewwwwww
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
unfortunately, you irritate me, biro cover d*km
Ewwwwww
maybe your pussi is too wide, that's why no preek can fit into your cun-t

1 Like

Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by FearGodinall: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2015
Oboy! In fact God will not/never forgive apc expercially Lair Muhhamed for the seed of lie/propaganda they have sown in this generation.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by razfad10(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Flets:
Lies upon lies

This facility is in ibeno in Akwaibom state outside ExxonMobil's Qua Iboe terminal and meant for contractors who cant land within the company facility

Liars.....
so who we go believe? Someone said it's in worri now na akwaibom.
Re: Helipad At OTUEKE/OTUABA In Ogbia Bayelsa State by southsouthman: 7:04am On Jun 30, 2015
The sign board is not carrying a federal government logo. Moreso the op is just trying to play a fast one. Why didn't he go close enough to capture the sign board. SPDC has several helipads in Bayelsa State. The helipad used by GEJ anytime he is coming to Bayelsa state is either the one at the government house or the one at Igbogene.
The issue here is not whether PMB should build a helipad in his home town. Considering his pronouncement that the treasury is empty and the prevailing economic situation in the country, building a helipad should not come up at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas: See Crowd In Front Of Tinubu’s Gate.(video) / Court Sentences Boko Haram's Ex-spokesperson To 3 Years In Prison / I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- Former Pres, Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.