Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| (33543 Views)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Official Infinix Hot S Thread / 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by ochuski(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2015
kubba:

Well I don't use it much yet! I'm still heavily using my bb!

I just chat and do calls, I haven't used beyond 80%.
;-(;-(;-( i feel lyk crying... Life isnt fair...pls send it 4 me let me make gud use of it since u seem xo busy with d bb
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by powerfuldudu: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2015
koice:
From what I'd seen of this Zero 2, it's not worth the price. Such a mid-range phone with modest specs should be sold under the 30k price bracket.

A minor improvement of the original Infinix Zero saw them replacing the ICP capacitive screen with Amoled, thereby giving the screen a deeper hue, but the pixel density overall remained the same unimpressive 294 ppi - enough to qualify as an HD but nowhere near a FHD status.

On the battery front, Zero takes forever to charge because it doesn't come with fast charging capability, like the original, and the Note versions. The battery itself is not adequate for an 8 core device clocked at 2.0ghz. Such a device should at the very least come equipped with a 3000mah battery. 2300mah is too mediocre.

Making and receiving calls with this device will interrupt your ongoing downloads, which truly suck, and can be very inconvenient for anyone that uses a download server that doesn't support pausing.

I would advice anyone to steer clear of this phone and invest on other options. There are several affordable Chinese phones with better specs, like Umi Emax. Even ihot Note pro is a better option to this overpriced crap.

can you leave all these comments to those who are actually using the phone....
or better still if i may ask, have you used the phone and for how long?

2 Likes

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by powerfuldudu: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2015
toideve:

Check out Elephone P7000 or P8000

Thank me later smiley

No after sales service, no service centres, if anything happens to your phone, then its going to china.
And remember to thank this dude later for it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by kubba: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
ochuski:
;-(;-(;-( i feel lyk crying... Life isnt fair...pls send it 4 me let me make gud use of it since u seem xo busy with d bb

shocked emm Tut u were getting yours
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by powerfuldudu: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

I laughed out loud reading your post, especially @the bold. So ironic. Infinix Zero 2 is stuck at an hybrid form of Kitkat (a weird cross between Jelly bean and Real kitkat OS), while the much older Samsung 4 is comfortably enjoying the full benefits of the latest Lollipop. Case closed.

Lollipop update comes in August, and then when it comes sheybi we will hear word. Meanwhile do you know what OS the next Infinix phone will come with ?
And can you please highlight some of the qualities of this hybrid and also some of the disadvantages against the "Real"kitkat OS, tell us what you can do on the "real"OS that cant be done on this so called "hybrid". School us Prof.

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2015
powerfuldudu:

can you leave all these comments to those who are actually using the phone....
or better still if i may ask, have you used the phone and for how long?

Used it, handled it, had a feel of it. A collegue of mine owns one. Does that answer your question?
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2015
powerfuldudu:

Lollipop update comes in August, and then when it comes sheybi we will hear word. Meanwhile do you know what OS the next Infinix phone will come with ?
And can you please highlight some of the qualities of this hybrid and also some of the disadvantages against the "Real"kitkat OS, tell us what you can do on the "real"OS that cant be done on this so called "hybrid". School us Prof.

Truth hurts, deal with it.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by powerfuldudu: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2015
By the way, the Infinix Zero 2 is a fashion statement.

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by kubba: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
powerfuldudu:

By the way, the Infinix Zero 2 is a fashion statement.

You are so right, reason I like it so smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by toideve(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2015
kubba:

What is it about?

Building your city and providing all basic necessities for the people in your city. Basically, imagine urself to be gov of ur state, n u providing all necessities like good roads, water, electricity and so on. Its addictive my dear. Just give it a shot. Cheers!
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by toideve(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
powerfuldudu:

No after sales service, no service centres, if anything happens to your phone, then its going to china.
And remember to thank this dude later for it all.

Good points! But I really don't care. Continue rocking your tecno bro
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by kubba: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
toideve:

Building your city and providing all basic necessity for the people in your city. Basically, imagine urself to be gov of ur state, n u providing all necessities like good roads, water, electricity and so on. Its addictive my dear. Just give it a shot. Cheers!

I like cheesy
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by toideve(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
kubba:

I like cheesy
I bet you will
smiley
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by kellystech(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2015
My infinix zero 2 keeps switching on the light when making a call dnt no hw to calibrate the proximity sensor cry
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by ochuski(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2015
kubba:

shocked emm Tut u were getting yours
yup...bt i want d 32gig version whch is currently unavailable to buy..so am waiting
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by kubba: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
ochuski:
yup...bt i want d 32gig version whch is currently unavailable to buy..so am waiting

Ohkk! Well as a guy specs like that are your priority smiley
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by therealesttin(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

Truth hurts, deal with it.

Stop avoiding the questions and give a straight answer, your a phone guru, we are not. So please tell us the differences.
Or are you paid to damage the Infinix name?
Abeg answer this simple question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
therealesttin:

Stop avoiding the questions and give a straight answer, your a phone guru, we are not. So please tell us the differences.
Or are you paid to damage the Infinix name?
Abeg answer this simple question.

Not here to argue, already said my piece. Let it go... move on.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by therealesttin(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

Not here to argue, already said my piece. Let it go... move on.

Not argueig Sir, just trying to clarify a point here. I still insist you tell us these differences. It will help others who want to get the phone make up their minds...meanwhile see screenshots and tell me whats hybrid about this.....

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
ochuski:
its a matter of what u want. If u like quality, go 4 d zero 2 but if u like quantity go 4 d hot note pro.... So the choice is yours
I pefer Zero 2, its a quality and durable phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by therealesttin(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
more ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emmanuel602:
the only advantage infinix hot note pro has over the HERO is the battery capacity (4000mAH compared to hero's 2300mAH) and maybe the screen size 5inch: 5.5inch which i don't even count as an advantage.
Aside from that, i think infinix zero 2 is the best MTK device in town
yea , it more than amazing, mere seeing the device, am amazed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
ochuski:
i tell u d truth bro the 5.5inch on d hot not pro screen wil consume more power dan d 5inch screen on d zero 2...apart frm dat, d super amoled display on d zero 2 is very power efficienct unlike dat of d hot note pro.. Google it n see.
yea o, zero 2 is most amazing!!! can't wait to get mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by therealesttin(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
and some more .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by oyins44v: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
hmmm been following whats going down here, i use the zero2 and i think am getting more than the value for my money.... cuz i have even lied to a couple of old folks in my office i bought it for 75k and so far all of them where like its cheap ooo for that price one even said hes gonna give me money to buy for him.... lol...i offered to sell mine to him for 50k...lol..... grin grin grin....hope his kids dont spill it sha

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
yungEX:
yeah it conserves battery i'm goin for it
yea! it is

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
kellystech:
The battery lasts more than tecno phantom z mini,
sure, I also saw that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
toideve:
Rubbish phone! That person that wants to get a new phone, pls go check out umi iron, elephone p7000, elephone p8000, ulefone be 2.

Spend your hard earned money wisely.
guy, what is elephone, gerara here men, we talking of Standard phones hrre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by augster(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Infinix Zero 2 16GB Black available @ #32,900. Free delivery + Pay On Delivery
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
ochuski:
bro the elephones n the rest u mentioned cost above 45k. The infinix zero 2 is 35k...tink again
I prefer zero 2, y is it that elephone is not popular since it is good?
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by augster(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
iGotTech:
guy, what is elephone, gerara here men, we talking of Standard phones hrre
guy forget o. Elephone is a known brand. Their phones are top notch.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
toideve:

That's why they give you value for your money. I mean at the time when lollipop is about to phase out, some unserious OEMs still produce kitkat phones with mediocre batteries. This can only happen in africa
I don't understand your statement, speak in clear terms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Oukitel C8 Specifications /review / 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.