Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| (33483 Views)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Official Infinix Hot S Thread / 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iheanyi40(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just got d zero2 delivered to mi tru abs4uall2000. Phone is really cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by oyins44v: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
so guys how far shay una get any game wen make sense make i download for my zero2
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
chuks315:
I de flex my own like Mad!
Every other phone to me now is to bulky because I'm now used to using my zero 2, so slim.
yea oo!!! we rock! I love the phone men!
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
helenmi:
Save ur money, bro. Note Pro is alot better grin
in terms of slick and upgradable to Lolipop?
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
ochuski:
Lols namesake...enjoy. Pls do drop some walkthrough pics 4 us
hmmm
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
ochuski:
dnt listen to dem bro, even i fell in love with these chinese phones (elephone,ulefone,umi etc) at some point. Den i discovered dat d real reason why pple go 4 dem is bcus dey av fingerprint scanner. But thinking carefully u'll see dat dia build quality is low -Imagine buying a phone dat looks exactly like infinix hot 4 50k all bcus of fingerprint scanner. Pple who buy des chinese phone are even scared bcus d moment d screen gets cracked, its over cus dey dnt give such here in Naija..but with infinix u get a premium build free repair 4 d 1st time probs all at 35k. I'll rather go with QUALITY dan QUANTITY
yea, this is what people don't know, you can never see a Samsung with zero 2 spec to be sold for less that 100k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
ochuski:
is the note pro super slim? Is it super light? Does it av Kevlar? Does it av super amoled display?...NO....pls d ting is if u are not bothered with looks n enjoy carying heavy phones, den go 4 d note pro
hmmm. u making some sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
toideve:

Those phones are 1001% better than infinix. Check out their specs and do your comparison. Your argument should be price and only price
how is it better, enlighten me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
ochuski:
thats what the've made u believe. My argument goes more than jst price. The build, the materials, the reliability, the repairs...the list goes on n on.. U dnt jst marry a woman cus she's beatiful...u look at many othr stuff b4 u'll make a dicision. Same goes 4 des phones the choice is urs bt choose wisely
yea, and these are all what Infinix got! in the zero 2, its amazing

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by therealesttin(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
iheanyi40:

welcome to the club bro......enjoy!
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
mop4:
am expecting my note pro 2day frm jumia, bt seeing dis thread made me confuse.
nice
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
toideve:

How can you compare a plastic frame phone to that of metallic frame phone. I have used two infinix phones so I don't know what you are talking about.
which is plastic, which is metallic?
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pachesky:
BEST ADVICE!!!
If you have 35k please and please just add 1k extra and buy the Umi emax. It beats this infinix zero 2 down to its pants.
Unless you are a crazed fan of the infinix product line, the emax is your real value for money.
wait. tel me d spec of Umi that Infinix zero 2 didn't beat?
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
augster:
Hey the only advantages Note Pro has over Zero 2 is the battery and screen size.
and you think that's all
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
helenmi:

Then what advantage zero 2 got over note pro?
a lot!

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
chuks315:
5.5" Note Pro is good no doubt. 5.0" Zero 2 is just magnificent, faster, slimmer, lighter and smaller than Note Pro. Both devices do same thing with similar specifications, the difference between them is battery life and build design. Zero 2 has better build quality and a faster processor and more mega pixels. Note Pro has high battery rating plus bigger screen (+ say em say e de charge fast, up to 75% in 60 minutes).
Speed difference important
Mega pixel difference not important
I paid the extra cash on Zero 2 just because of its design nothing more.
what if the upgradable android OS? to 5.1 by august? just zero 2 got this, don't forget the 2.0Ghz which is a high end Octacore processor, hot note pro is 1.3? yes or no? don't forget the scratchproof gorilla glass 3 it has? don't forget the Amoled display? don't forget the sleekness etc can't mention! its a lot! far more than the price difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
toideve:

Better battery and full HD display cheesy
hmm
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
okoheemmanuel:
a compared d same hd video n picture in infinix hot note pro n infinix zero 2, d infinix zero 2 beats d infinix hot note pro hands down...... i observed dat d infinix hot note pro screen display looks whitish wen compared to infinix zero 2.......
Infinix zero 2 camera is superb even at night, I can share some night pictures with it if u don't mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
augster:
I love this guy (i no be gay oo, lol). I get you. The battery is not good. But we gat to keep powerbanks. Shey ur phone don arrive?
the battery is not bad as for me, it cool
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
toideve:

I get your point. It's d battery I am frowning at. I did use zero 1 before selling it off and I know what I went through with that phone.
hmm. zero 1 and zero 2 are extremely different

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
toideve:

My bro, I've tried infinix before, I no fit fall for their zero 2. Let me try another dis time
but I promise if you use zero 2 for about 2 days, you won't want to drop it again

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
ochuski:
bt wait o... Btwn the Red and Black... Whch 1 main pass? Am confused
hmm. it same. just color
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
powerfuldudu:

can you leave all these comments to those who are actually using the phone....
or better still if i may ask, have you used the phone and for how long?
have used it for 3 weeks now
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iGotTech: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
therealesttin:

Stop avoiding the questions and give a straight answer, your a phone guru, we are not. So please tell us the differences.
Or are you paid to damage the Infinix name?
Abeg answer this simple question.
abi naa. Oga ooo
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by curiouses: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
iheanyi40:

Do you know if he can deliver to Akure and at what price?
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by curiouses: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
augster:
Infinix Zero 2 16GB Black available @ #32,900. Free delivery + Pay On Delivery

Resend the mail please or state the content here.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
oyins44v:
hmmm been following whats going down here, i use the zero2 and i think am getting more than the value for my money.... cuz i have even lied to a couple of old folks in my office i bought it for 75k and so far all of them where like its cheap ooo for that price one even said hes gonna give me money to buy for him.... lol...i offered to sell mine to him for 50k...lol..... grin grin grin....hope his kids dont spill it sha

Do you belief in karma? Doesn't matter, but remember, what goes around comes around. You had the audacity to deceive some old folk, whom doesn't know any better, and then, have the temerity to come here and brag about it? Seriously?? When thing start to go south for you, just remember what you did, you have nobody but yourself to blame for the thunder that will fire you.

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iheanyi40(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
curiouses:

Do you know if he can deliver to Akure and at what price?
dunno sha we gats ask him,

Cc abs4uall2000
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by iheanyi40(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
therealesttin:

welcome to the club bro......enjoy!
thanks boss, d fone make sense die, m enjoying my 33k

1 Like

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by ochuski(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
iheanyi40:
am happy 4 u bro...infact am jealous

2 Likes

Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by samsard(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

Do you belief in karma? Doesn't matter, but remember, what goes around comes around. You had the audacity to deceive some old folk, whom doesn't know any better, and then, have the temerity to come here and brag about it? Seriously?? When thing start to go south for you, just remember what you did, you have nobody but yourself to blame for the thunder that will fire you.
Thanks jare. oyins44v why decieve the old folks in your office? dont you think your intergrity and their trust is worth more on the long term? Such a shame and we wonder why Nigeria is this corrupt.
Re: Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| by ochuski(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
iheanyi40:
dont 4get to do a hands-on review 4 us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Oukitel C8 Specifications /review / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.