Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister (884 Views)

Please A Sister Needs Your Help / Help!!! Kindly Advice. / Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by eliznkiru: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2015
mature advice please

A sister was telling her love story about how a guy in there company dat she has been dating for year just wake up last week and call her dat he is doing his introduction with another girl, this sister say dat she and d boy have been dating even when d guy was in d university till d boy graduated for about four year without a job they have been moving until last year d boy got a good job and he decided to settle down with a different lady apart from dat sister

please what advice she i give to her
Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by vizkiz: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't get it, is she datig a guy or a boy
Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2015
The guy dumped her. She should fvcking move on with her life.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by dharay88: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
wetin she wan do b⁴, commit suicide na.
Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by CHM11: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2015
She should move on God dammit!!!
Na by force again?
Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by eliznkiru: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
vizkiz:
I don't get it, is she datig a guy or a boy
a Guy
Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by Chidonc(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Shiiiiiiiiiiiii, keep calm, pick a gun and blow his head, dnt worry even God go understand.
Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by Progress2468(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
eliznkiru:
mature advice please

A sister was telling her love story about how a guy in there company dat she has been dating for year just wake up last week and call her dat he is doing his introduction with another girl, this sister say dat she and d boy have been dating even when d guy was in d university till d boy graduated for about four year without a job they have been moving until last year d boy got a good job and he decided to settle down with a different lady apart from dat sister

SIMPLE, move on
Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by Progress2468(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
eliznkiru:
mature advice please

A sister abi na U, Talk true
Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by rawtouch: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
She should attend his wedding and when the pastor asks if there is anyone who opposes the union she should stand up and make her feelings known....
Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by chigoizie7(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Get a brand new 9mm english berreta, go to the church on their wedding day, make sure u empty the whole bullets in his skul.

Person, dump u,wan marry another person, and u come de ask for advice? Wetin u wan make we tell u, if not to move on?

Abi, u de expect make we tell u to go visit that juju man?
Re: Kindly Advice Needed For A Sister by misspicy(f): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
rawtouch:
She should attend his wedding and when the pastor asks if there is anyone who opposes the union she should stand up and make her feelings known....
cheesy wickedness

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship / 10 Annoying '10 Signs' List / Ten Things To Do To Keep Women Of These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.