Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (18284 Views)

Apply For AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Recruitment / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? / Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Accenture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by matthewus(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks so much Mr poster.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Busbar(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2015
oluwanoni:
Na wa ooo, since 2012 , u still dey find oil job, BTW then and now u guys have being waiting a whole 3years, I hope some of u guys have jobs already....its not by FORCE to work for NPPC....I wish u guys the best in your wait, some of ur mates Have gathered experience, it might not be in the best of places, but sooner or later they would be heading higher.

Una go turn METHUSELAH!.
Nomatter the height u av attained, there is still a place @ d top. Almost all d awaitee is doing one or two tin bt we all pray for beta nxt level which i believe include u too.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by cnnman: 1:01am On Jul 10, 2015
GOD dey. I get hope say I go get this NNPC job this year in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by bmyc: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2015
This is wonderful plea we have to take it up
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by cnnman: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please all, let us copy and paste this plea to all social media and forward to any big man on top as our collective request to Mr President to ensure this plea gets to Mr president. Don't forget Adams oshomole's committee on NNPC probe will be submitting their report next week so that they can include it as one of their recommendations to Mr President. Regards fellow nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Onajevwe(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
God help us all.

I just hope NNPC doesn't disappoint me.

I'm almost worn out already.

angry

1 Like

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by cnnman: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Let me inform us right. Resizing NNPC to 4 directorates simply means to break some protocols and bureaucracies. Because of anti corruption campaign of the President. We want to know who is stealing the dollars and the crude oil. Somebody should be held responsible for a particular thing not splitting responsibilities to create room for stealing at the Towers. This is only at the Towers for now not in the subsidiaries where you will work or are you thinking NNPC will employ you to come and work at the Towers? No space at the Towers for you to work even the number of cleaners there are OK unless you want to work as a graduate gateman trainee. So stop abusing your minds and be positive in thinking. One thing that is sure is that NNPC will employ this 2015/2016 because quite number of their staffs are aging out. Direct source information. The subsidiaries will continue to have managing Directors and other offices will continue to exist. NNPC problem is not excess staffs but stealing of public funds/non remitance of funds due to the federation account and crude oil. God bless you as you remain positive in Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2015
PrivateRyan:

cc: Lalasticlala

BUHARI WONT READ THIS shocked
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by gilbert4real: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Any response since then? Nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some Bosses Heartless? / Which Should She Choose? / Bua Group Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.