Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. (31757 Views)

Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen / Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
willian10:

Yh, dats wat I'm using, it disturbs my keyboard

What's your screen size?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by willian10: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

What's your screen size?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
willian10:

Mine is 4.0......you still haven't said how it disturbs your keyboard
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by ddjay: 2:40am On Jul 03, 2015
realtem:
cheesy sad wink shocked
Abeg,how did you get office pro
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by realtem(m): 3:53am On Jul 03, 2015
ddjay:

Abeg,how did you get office pro
it's been long since I downloaded it but I think you should be able to find it in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2112184/come-important-android-free-paid
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by April07: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2015
Oahray shocked shocked
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Oahray: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2015
April07:
Oahray shocked shocked
yes dear? smiley
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by April07: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I followed you here Ooo.. I must show my own screen angry

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by April07: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Oahray:
yes dear? smiley

It aff tey o.. Tot you deactivated your account sef undecided
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Oahray: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2015
April07:

It aff tey o.. Tot you deactivated your account sef undecided
you've been em... busy, that's why you didn't notice tongue
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by April07: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Oahray:
you've been em... busy, that's why you didn't notice tongue

Lies. embarassed yuono I missed you plenty cry
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Oahray: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2015
April07:

Lies. embarassed yuono I missed you plenty cry
awww... Come here... *brotherly hug*

Your tab UI isn't fine sha tongue
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by April07: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Oahray:
awww... Come here... *brotherly hug*

Your tab UI isn't fine sha tongue

Why will it be fine? undecided
I broke upon with the tab grin
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Oahray: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2015
April07:

Why will it be fine? undecided I broke upon with the tab grin
cos the owner is fine tongue
You did? E clear say... *whispers something secret in her ears* cheesy
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Micheezy7(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Simple home screen

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by blackiridis(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2015
April07:

I followed you here Ooo.. I must show my own screen angry

tongue tongue tongue

Who go gi you tablet!! grin
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by willian10: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Maybe because i use Google keyboard, nd dats d only keyboard i like
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by KemoSabe: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
for me it's Zero Launcher or nothing.....
u guys should b careful wit ur fonts, u might hurt ur eye!

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by SarcasticMe(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
blackiridis:
Boss... abeg where you charge your phone? My b3 don red.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Kessythegeek(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
osaslord500:

What launcher are you using?
smart launcher
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
blackiridis:

Which font are you using?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by blackiridis(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
SarcasticMe:

Boss... abeg where you charge your phone? My b3 don red.
for my house... steady light cool
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by blackiridis(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
helenmi:

Which font are you using?
redressed
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
blackiridis:

redressed

Thanks, let me look for it online
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by timbros(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
My phone.

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by timbros(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
My tablet.

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by chigozie391(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
SarcasticMe:
pls which app did u use to change ut battery and write ur name on status bar
Aaa
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by SarcasticMe(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
blackiridis:
for my house... steady light cool
Hehe, I'm on my way...
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by SarcasticMe(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
chigozie391:
pls which app did u use to change ut battery and write ur name on status bar
Aaa
xblast + gravity box in xposed installer...
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 2:46am On Jul 04, 2015
God go bless Etisalat for my life

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by lanre316: 4:58am On Jul 04, 2015
Floridax:
God go bless Etisalat for my life

What Etisalat plan are you using and what's the name of your phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Smartphone Makers Are Defrauding Nigerians / Download Latest HD & 3D Games For Your Symbian Phone / Send 30 Sms Daily To Any Mobile Phone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.