Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. (31775 Views)

Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen / Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2015
he... windows guys.... keep on showing urself why u can.... cuz we are currently on vacation.... like they say in proverb... (wen pussycat nor de house,, rat go de dance disco )
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Floridax:
he... windows guys.... keep on showing urself why u can.... cuz we are currently on vacation.... like they say in proverb... (wen pussycat nor de house,, rat go de dance disco )
haha....patiently waiting for ur arrival.....u orubebe me i jega u...no qualms
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2015
so,u ve finally accepted defeat?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by gustav25: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Simple

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
pls Bro... where did u download ur asphalt 8.....tge one i downloaded is force closing
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
more from my lumia.....waiting for ur android fight back

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Floridax:
more and more of my lumia

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Lordaweezy: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
I was forced to comment ;can no longer keep it to MA self

This Lumia users are just derailing this thread with their bricky homescreenâś”

2 Likes

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Drizzle007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Floridax:
it is easy... just download Bible kjv from play store or mobogenie..... then install it on internal memory... not sd card oh.... then apply it from widget section
Seeing different Bible apps, which shld I pick?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lumia is Lumia! Android is android! The people go for what's best for them. I rep android.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
go for this bible.... bro

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
look.... all this lumia boys.... mk una comot for our tread..... go creat lumia tread.... heres no place for lumia
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
martineverest:
more and more of my lumia
all I see are cubes, cubes and more cubes grin grin

Windows OS can bore one to death..
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
may0rr:
Children.. Mine is arguably d best...All this on a tecno m5
lol yours doesn't come close to good not to talk of best.. I must admit even windows OS default home screen fine pass ur home screen
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
after u av download the Bible and add the widget.... it will look just like this

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
FKO1:
all I see are cubes, cubes and more cubes grin grin

Windows OS can bore one to death..
signn of envy
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
sign of defeat....just wait for microsoft to launch windows10,u ll get more of beautiful screennshot
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
martineverest:
signn of envy
Joke of the century grin grin as if windows get anything worth envying
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
martineverest:
sign of defeat....just wait for microsoft to launch windows10,u ll get more of beautiful screennshot
story for obatala...Even android 2.3 GB will still be better than "windows 10"...

1 Like

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Viewing this topic: martineverest(m)

Need help,
Ran out of rubbish to type?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Windows Homescreen has more cubes than dangote sugar grin grin
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
FKO1:
story for obatala...Even android 2.3 GB will still be better than "windows 10"...
FYI,windows10 is a unified operayinh system;analysts had tagged it as 'the greatest OS of all time' and the greatest/biggest software updates.....watchout for windows 10 CONTINUUM....
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
martineverest:
FYI,windows10 is a unified operayinh system;analysts had tagged it as 'the greatest OS of all time' and the greatest/biggest software updates.....watchout for windows 10 CONTINUUM....
Abeg go sleep... You've got nothing meaningful to yarn...
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
FKO1:
Abeg go sleep... You've got nothing meaningful to yarn...
regrets discussing with an illiterate
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
martineverest:
regrets discussing with an illiterate
The feeling is mutual
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
FKO1:
The feeling is mutual
i blame d chinese dat made dia craps available to u....ozuor
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
martineverest:
i blame d chinese dat made dia craps available to u....ozuor
smh sleep on this.. .

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
hahahahah..... see... 2.3 (ginge bread) self too much for windows 10....na 1.6 (donuts) go stand windows 10

1 Like

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Floridax:
hahahahah..... see... 2.3 (ginge bread) self too much for windows 10....na 1.6 (donuts) go stand windows 10
You nor get conscience.? You nor wan d guy get hope small grin grin

But beef aside this is actually true
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
hahahahahahah.... even dis man sef de vex for my mama window

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by HypePlusIQ(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't think there is any thing round on windows UI except the O between d and w ...(that is not on the interface either)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Download Latest HD & 3D Games For Your Symbian Phone / Send 30 Sms Daily To Any Mobile Phone In Nigeria / Free Internet Access For Nigerians Coming, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.