Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. (31751 Views)

Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen / Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
if its not window,it can neva be...does ur tranparent tile display in live manner?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
dis is not a live tile .....its just old version(windows 8.1)..can it display live tiles?..if its not windows,it can neva be
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Floridax:
where dat window guy... u nor fit talk again..... Android screenshot Don close ur mouth?.. u know... Android can mitate any "OS" lumia wathever.... but non of dem can mitate Android ...to all my Android fans una too much.

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
oya fight back

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by koyla: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
linux Passing by simplicity

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
waiting for ur responz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
can urs do dis,,?

1 Like

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by mikool007(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
heyyy...heyyy..too much bricks*tiles*
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by EdwardCutlass: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Floridax:
God go bless Etisalat for my life

Did you subscribe or....what are you doing man? Help plsss
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by EdwardCutlass: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
martineverest:
waiting for ur responz

Are you using a windows phone?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Tunkz(f): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
tongue

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Android

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
yeah
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Guy how u take put bible verse for ur home screen
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Floridax:
Guy how u take put bible verse for ur home screen
download KJV Bible in play store and and you will be able to use the widget. This particular KJV Bible has white box as logo with KJV inscribed on it in green letters.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by chigozie391(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2015
may0rr:
Children.. Mine is arguably d best...All this on a tecno m5
which app didi u use in changing the battery and network pls
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by chigozie391(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2015
dreamchazer:
Home screen
pls which launcher... love ur home screen
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by chigozie391(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Floridax:
my little monster
mehn which launcher is this
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by chigozie391(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Floridax:
this morning... changees
which launcher
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Nova launcher
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
i did it bro thanks.. my Bible verse now on my home screen

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Nova launcher
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by spoilerx: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2015
smiley

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by FKO1(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Floridax:
my new features
grin grin grin Common addon with clean master. . Lol
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by osnova(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
check

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Drizzle007(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Floridax:
i did it bro thanks.. my Bible verse now on my home screen
How did u do it?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
it is easy... just download Bible kjv from play store or mobogenie..... then install it on internal memory... not sd card oh.... then apply it from widget section
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by dreamchazer: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
chigozie391:
pls which launcher... love ur home screen

It is called themer. Available in appstore
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by olatunji390(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
PLS HELP!!! Any application I download on my android phone stop work and automatic delete. Something while opening the application, its shot down saying "saying there was a problem persing the package

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by cityboyxx: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
gustav25:
Are you impressed at the windows guy
yeah, window is taken over. pls was the name of that app?

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
i have android launcher ony windowsphonr too
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by mikool007(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
cityboyxx:
yeah, window is taken over.
ha! they wish ;we just chillin nd watching d small boiz play

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. / How Smartphone Makers Are Defrauding Nigerians / Download Latest HD & 3D Games For Your Symbian Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.