Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,327 members, 7,957,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office (1178 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by naija2dabone(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
1. Buhari lied to us.

I’m not referring to only the certificate saga, no. Buhari came to back riding on public sentiment as a poor folk who could not afford the APC presidential nomination form and hard to take a bank loan. A man with “only one house in Kaduna and 30 cattles in daura” but now we know better. This man has amassed wealth over the years, funding 4 presidential campaigns and sending his children to choice schools round the globe. Be deceived by his ‘talaka’ posture at your own peril. And please don’t expect that his assets declaration will ever be made public

2. Buhari belong to some people

Buhari is a northern agenda, period. He belongs to the north. Want proofs? While BH has stroke over 13 times since he assumed power killing over 500 people, his first target for air bombardment is, wait for it, Cross river!

3. Buahari’s cattle are more important than Chibok girls

Two presidential visits amidst completely rudderless piloting the affairs of the nation indicates priority preference. As far as the APC and BBOG are concerned, the Chibok girls were just pawns in the political chess game of 2015

4. APC has no plan, no programme

A truck loads of promises without an action plan for actualising any, that the best summary for the APC government. Its all talk, talk and more talk
5. The expected ‘Change’ may never come

Now, if you dare mention any of Buhari promises, his supporters will quickly deny he ever made such promise. Naira equalling the dollar, allowance for unemployed, 20mw of electricity, just forgets it. These were mere gimmicks

6. Media Propaganda is central to this administration

Buhari first and only appointment were that of special advise on media and presidential spoke man. Its a template perfected in Lagos and now deployed to the centred. Remember, Lagos budgeted N6billion for media and ‘strategy’. It’s going to be a four years of high wire propaganda, fasten your seat belt.

7. APC has no clear leadership structure

Nigeria currently have 3 presidents namely: Buhari, Tinubu, and Saraki. And every has an ace. Cant say more than APC national chairman himself who said that ‘Buhari is not the leader of our party, we have many leaders’

8. Jonathan is still the benchmark

For now and perhaps for the next four years, Jonathan is the benchmark. Ok we were told the man is ‘clueless’ yet at every turn the current administration keep benchmarking their performance with Jonathan’s. Or out rightly copying his. Jonathan visited Chad, buhari too visited Chad, Jonathan established

9. BBOG was a sham, Obi Ezekwesilli has no shame.

What happen to the seat out in Abuja, has the Chibok girls been found? Is Obj corrupt or not?

10. The excuses will keep flowing for the next four years.

Everything and everyone has been blamed for Buhari non performance. From jonathan’s failure to give him tips on governance to Saraki victory as senate president, to NOE scarf, to Aso rock repainting to the lack of helipad in Daura, to the president of West Germany. And the excuses for non performance keep

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by johnmark1234(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
J
Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
OP, get a life...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by Minet16(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
h
Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by naija2dabone(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
See guys booking space. hahahahah. FP things
Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by ammyluv2002(f): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
No.4 wan resemble true o tongue grin cheesy

No.8 make sense wella tongue grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by mensdept: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
And no 11. We forgot he was a coupist

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by calculator123(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
it was a strategy which worked well.no wonder they say d devil u knw is beta dan d angel u dnt knw
Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by landinfo: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Don't worry GMB would still publish hix asset for us to see in 2019........heheh

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by naija2dabone(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dharniel:
OP, get a life...
The one I have is better than yours
Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by lilprinze: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
11. Our dura dullard is a tourist.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by warripekin(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
The Buhari mistake is unjust unfolding. I pity this entity called Nigeria. We are always moving one leg forward and two legs backward. Buhari by his actions or inactions so far has shown he has nothing to offer. I see a revolution coming.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
WE warned Nigerians but they were so gullible.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
naija2dabone:
The one I have is better than yours
i find that hard to believe cuz i don't see myself hating around...
Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by theSpark(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
I have decided to not criticise Buhari until after a 100 days are past.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by naija2dabone(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Dharniel:

i find that hard to believe cuz i don't see myself hating around...

You can't blackmail me with the 'hate' tag, bros. If you can counter any of my submission, feel free. If not, then learn to accept facts even if it's against your wish. Know this saying about truth being bitter?
Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by Flets: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2015
OP.... that is stark reality you have right there

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by Chigorkizz(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: 10 Things We Have Learnt From Buhari 30 Days In Office by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
America saw the giant stride Nigeria made under Jonathan they got scared. they don't want a progressive Nigeria. that's why they brought an old man who never upgraded his knowledge since leaving the army to slow us down. .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Latest CBN Circular Shows How They Will Use BVN To Track Your Every Move / The Foolishness Of Okorocha And Some/few Igbos. / Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.