Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) (38685 Views)

DSS Bars EFCC From Arresting Ita Ekpenyong / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by jamesibor: 10:51pm On May 30, 2016

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by nzeobi(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2016
DSS should do their work based on intelligence.
BMB if that's the prize you will pay for criticising the president then so be it.

Me I believe that an open rebuke is better than secret love PMB is getting from some people close to him.

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by GogetterMD(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2016
You were at his table but you couldn't greet him? Did DSS cellotape your mouth or you suddenly became mute?

BTW, I'm still waiting for your tweet criticizing the NigerDelta Power Rangers, sorry, Avengers in your very backyard! Oh! I forgot, it's not something worth critiquing cause "they are bombing naija to grow the naira"

Mtscheeeeew! Next senator plz

353 Likes 44 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2016
grin Buhari is damn too sick, them don't want the twitter senator to twit about the vegetable president cool

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by madridguy(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2016
Honorable Bruce from Twitter constituency why don't you challenge the action of the DSS there? Why always on twitter ?

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 30, 2016
So! what do you want us to do?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by ENDTIMELIFE: 10:57pm On May 30, 2016
Sir dont bother your self because the Old Dullard is sick with Ear infection, hand infection and suffering from Old age. you are even lucky he didn't transfer his Lie liar Behavior into you

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Rencent(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2016
Good for u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by kingdompropty: 10:58pm On May 30, 2016
They are following their masters instructions. Never mind your consolation is that three more years is left.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by LRNZH(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2016
LOL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Remii(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2016
You are an Obote man, in idi Amin voice, that's how they treat Obote men

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Boss13: 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
What is the senator trying to infer? I don't get it. He should know that he has been hypocritical about the president's decisions.

I believe the DSS aides were confused and surprised to see a senator who claims not to like the president on social media going to greet him in person. In their confused state they tried to protect the president.

Sorry senator, but you are wailing like a petulant child.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Young03(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2016
good
Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by eyeview: 11:05pm On May 30, 2016
That's how petty our DSS has been reduced.
When a daft old man from daura will go bring his daft old daura brother out of retirement to head the dss. What do u expect?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by nrexzy: 11:07pm On May 30, 2016
Ben greeting is from a distance. Next¡!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by jimi4us: 11:09pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari is a dictator. He will end like one soon.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by iliyande(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2016
Those guys are not DSS Mr Ben. They are Defense Intelligence Guys brought by Buhari to take over dss work in the villa. Dss are not Buhari’s close body guard since he came to power

Blind accusation.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by naijaking1: 11:17pm On May 30, 2016
Not unexpected of a vengeful Fulani man. However it petty and childish, and that's very typical of dictators . Very soon, Buhari will send DSS to sniff his underwear for corruption and other I'll gotten materials.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Khd95(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2016
Pls oo pple frm twitter constituency,how many bills have mr #commonsense initiated or sponsoredgrin

i no he reps the twitter constituency very well,but he is always as silent as frieghtened church mouse in the chambersad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by STPEACE10: 11:31pm On May 30, 2016
in as much I dislike this buhari Administration, I still hate the way Ben Bruce the run his package

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by SUBMARINE: 11:36pm On May 30, 2016
Daura Secret Service

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Aubrey1(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2016
Sorry............ u're not a northern Governor

1 Like

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by mkoabiola: 11:42pm On May 30, 2016
Ds ben bruce is d funniest senator snc 1999.

Ben bruce should have tweet @pmb #greetingsmr president# why wasting money to fly economy abi 1st class to presidential villa all cos of "common greeting".ds man need commom sense.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by daniska3yaro(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2016
Imagine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:44pm On May 30, 2016
madridguy:
Honorable Bruce from Twitter constituency why don't you challenge the action of the DSS there? Why always on twitter ?
you need wisdom undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Abeymills(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2016
D rise of a tyrant n d fall of a tyrant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by plaetton: 12:00am On May 31, 2016
It's funny that Nigerians don't seem to know what they expect from their leaders.

Ben Bruce Murray brings a new and refreshing quality that attempts to demystify leadership in Nigeria.

I find it sad that people criticize and Mock him for putting himself out there in the public sphere , on Twitter, to engage Nigerians on daily issues, unscripted and unrehearsed.

In the history of Nigerian politics, no elected officer has ever had the time and humility to climb down from ' Mount Olympus' to engage casually and cordially with the citizenry, the people on whose trust and behalf they exercise their powers.

BMB should be celebrated as A First, a one of a kind mutation in the difficult evolution of good, responsible and responsive leadership in Nigeria.

Pls carry on BMB. smiley

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Nobody: 12:10am On May 31, 2016
jimi4us:
Buhari is a dictator. He will end like one soon.

ABSOLUTELY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Osu175(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2016
you mean mr. Beniah Ezeokwuora the bekery owner?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by One1after: 12:37am On May 31, 2016
GogetterMD:
You were at his table but you couldn't greet him? Did DSS cellotape your mouth or you suddenly became mute?

The albino is always seeking attention, how is this rubbish a news. His gullible followers will soon flood this thread to insult the President.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by One1after: 12:40am On May 31, 2016
naijaking1:
Not unexpected of a vengeful Fulani man. However it petty and childish, and that's very typical of dictators . Very soon, Buhari will send DSS to sniff his underwear for corruption and other I'll gotten materials.

Too much hatred in you, i just hope you dont kill yourself over nothing.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) by Dcomrade(m): 12:47am On May 31, 2016
You really can't please everyone..... undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.