Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (91033 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by thelish(f): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2015
chineloSA:

You have a nerve of even calling a 10yr old minor, a maid? sad sad

In first world countries this couple would have been jailed for child labour and exploitation. A child is suppose to be in school and nothing more. She has no business in taking care of minors like her.
so u can't leave ur two yrs old with ur ten yrs old? is she in charge of lundry or cooking?.

2 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by chineloSA(f): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2015
stuff46:

Why on earth can you just agree that the woman in question did a bad thing? She was the architec of her misfortune. To baby-sit a child is now the work of a 10years old girl? That absolutely the dumbest of all the whole foolish things i have heard of. If my wife try's that, am telling you that she will leave my house.

What i wish unto others cant just happen to me because i know what it is to mal-treat and intimidate a 10years old girl.

Please think before you speak.

I think you have an English comprehension problem.

Go back to my previous post until to where you started calling me a goat.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by chineloSA(f): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2015
thelish:
so u can't leave ur two yrs old with ur ten yrs old? is she in charge of lundry or cooking?.

A ten year old is very young and confused. A ten year old needs supervision and also care themselves. Very few 10yr olds are responsible enough to be caregivers themselves.

So NO I cannot leave a 10yr old with my 2 yr old toddler, especially if they are opposite genders.

Read my other previous posts and understand what I stand for.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by akigbemaru: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2015
ten years girl sexed two year old boy.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by stuff46(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2015
chineloSA:

I think you have an English comprehension problem.

Go back to my previous post until to where you started calling me a goat.

English teacher. Enlighten me more on the basics of understanding of English.

Dunce
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by chineloSA(f): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2015
stuff46:

English teacher. Enlighten me more on the basics of understanding of English.

Dunce

You damn right. I teach English and also halfway through to becoming a Psychologist.

Douche bag.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Ezegozie(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:
Retardd

Where do I even start explaining to you from?you don't know the 10yr old can't give legal consent?

Ok I won't be hard on you but in case you don't know, the girl and the infant are both victims in this. She's been subjected to molestation hence her replaying it on the boy.

The people to blame are her parents, the slave dealers using her and the people who beat her up instead of interviewing her to find out who aka been molesting her, and that ediot pastor (who I want to strangle BTW)

There's no blame for that child and that baby in any of this. All the blame goes to all the adults who contributed in denying her her childhood and folks like you who don't see child labor as abhorrent. It is because of you and your likes that more people will feel ok using their kids as sources of income, exposing them abuse and perpetuating the cirlckenof damaged kids who grow into damaged adults who damage other kids growing under them.
Use your brain if you have one. Thanks

you are ignored because I just found out that your mentality is low.
I argue with people with high sense of reasoning
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by litetias(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2015
So the househelp that took my virginity when I was 6 was also possessed abi? Possessed and Hot are not the same just that they both make bitchès act crazy.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by jbdasilva(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Saw all your comments and i must say you guys rock! You know we Africans always have a way of tagging any issue that bewildered us as spiritual.. If pikin no dey gree chop, dem go say na spiritual problem. If you beat pikin dem no cry, dem go say the pikin na winsh.

In Nigeria here, girl child slavery is fast eating deep into our society... I compiled some SHOCKING EXPERIENCE i once had on this same girl child slavery here - http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2014/07/girl-child-slavery-another-ugly-new.html . I once had a neighbor over here who brought in an Igbo girl about 12 year old as a maid. Guess what they turned this girl into? they turned her into a conductress. The man has a Danfo, so once the girl returns from school, dem go begin enter road.

The worst is that, these girls will be slaving themselves while someone else will be the one eating the fruit of their labour. If you read that my post (Girl Child Slavery – Another Ugly New Trend in Nigeria) on my blog. You will understand what i mean by they will be slaving and someone else will be feeding fat on their sweat.

In all, let us just be mindful of all these domestic staff. If you must take a maid, take an adult that you are certified of.. Apart from the fact that the girl might be possessed, she too might have been a victim of rape from childhood because, even though they said female child grow rapidly now adays, i don't think a 10 year old girl is ripe enough to develop any sexual urge.

Although you saw how the internet was shattered a year back where a 10 year old girl confessed she cannot do without having sex with a man daily.. Her own case is so worst that she is the one that will approach guys for sex. Sometime, if she did not get any guy to have sex with her in her neighbourhood, she will go to under the bridge where she will beg tout to have sex with her. IMAGINE! When journalist questioned her, she latter said she was first raped by their neighbour at age 5 or so. The neighbour continued having sex with her without her mother noticing until that their neighbour packed out of the compound. By that time the girl is already used to it.. That was how she turned into a sex freak.

Is this her own case also spiritual? What we need do as bloggers, journalist or any media personnel that have an avenue of reaching out to people through a medium is to bring issues such as this to our readers so that they will be enlightened because we don't know who and who is reading what we post on our online platform..

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2015
For the crime on the baby,
10 or 40 years old househelp could do the same thing...
I believe the baby is too young so he wont remember what happened to him once he grows up......

As for the mother, I think its a high level of carelessness and irresponsibility on her path... (though I don't want to sound too judgmental)
Does she leave bathing the children exclusively for a 10 years old
How come she never had the feeling or saw some signs
So if the baby had not been badly bruised she wouldn't have seen it....

Thanks to nairaland that gives us reasons to sleep with one eye open

2 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by tammie24: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2015
chinae:

Yes we have to hit both the girls parents cum relatives that allowed her to b used as maid at that age, we still hav to frown at the intention. whether she is a maid or not, dat act could still b portrayed by her maybe at this tym to her younger brother if any.
maid or no maid, she will do dsame under her parents roof.
thank you joor
I don't know whether the girl and that chinelo are in the same cult that she's defending her so much, diverting people's attention!!! Nawao!
Doesn't she have parents?
Did they force her to be used a s a maid
If she has younger ones won't she take care of them
This is a witch we are talking about here!
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by tammie24: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
mazizitonene:
One stupid girl dey this thread first page dey defend evil......no worry, I'l like to get ur response wen it happens to yhu or someone close to yhu...
thank you
Maybe they dey the same cult sef
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Sierusvirus(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Let's be realistic here. Whether a minor or adult ,young boys face this sex abuse at a tender age, guess it was time for God. To expose her just like what happened in warri 2011 ( 13. Yrs old girl abusing a 5 year old boy) .
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2015
... she needs deliverance

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by iswallker(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2015
tales by moonlight....

pix of the maid or idonbilivit...

move to motivational talk section asap...
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by CharlesPhc: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2015
otokx:

Do they work with electricity?

No electricity, USB web cams are powered by the PC. That's what i use in my home and office
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by omocheche(f): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Why would a ten years old girl be a house help? how do you want a child to take care of your household, to me this wickedness.

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by IMusa2012: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
The drama of your fictional piece can actually help open the minds of Nigerians to the evil they do in the name of taking a another person's child as a house help or maid.

Please a person below 18 years is a child. I personally wont hire a child to take care of my children because you are stealing another person childhood.

For those that CLAIM they are helping the child you are only right if .

The child eats the same quality of food as your children.

The child does the same or almost the same chores as your children. (An exception is when the child is a bigger teenager and you have much younger children. I have seen 11 year old housemaids taking care of and cleaning after oga and madams 13 and 14 year old kids). Besides what's wrong if your 8 year old child starts to sweep, scrub , mop and wash. They should learn the value of hard work

If the the child wears good clothes like your children. I did not say go and shop at JC Penny for your maid. But you see the some misguided people dress their kids up in the best gear and will wrap the skinny looking maid who is smaller than their kids with clothes not fit for a beggar. They will now cut her hair. The message I assume they are trying to differentiate their maid from their children. That is simply evil and injustice to the innocence of another child.

The child gets a good education just like your children (again I did not say the best quality education you are giving your children) and /or a profitable vocational training to be able to sustain themselves in the future.

The child does not sleep last and wake up first.

While I will never claim to be saintly , I have a maid that is well into her late 20's or early 30s. Me and my wife constantly remind her and our gate man that they are like family. If they feel kindness from you the will pass it on and protect your children.

Of course you cant tell what evil lies in a mans/womans heart but atleast from your actions you can make it harder or easier for people you hire to maltreat your kids
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by zeusdgrt(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
tinybody:
tnx dear..all d down down parts r tiny tho..
hmmmmm down down parts?me luv to see
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Spybradd: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2015
zeusdgrt:
i luv to see

tinybody,pls help this guy out,hessgot a pencil diick that is limp n hessalso tryin2 withdraw from gay homo....so kindly allow him to,u'know see n do something... grin
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Spybradd: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
zeusdgrt:
That ur body is not tiny bt cute
why wont u be begging for a job? Ode
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Spybradd: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2015
zeusdgrt:
hmmmmm down down parts?me luv to see

tinybody,he want to see tawtaw,o....
grin

lil'wonder u are as poor as a church rat n begging for a job...
grin
city_begger

tonytony208,ya man wanna see pomo!
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by zeusdgrt(m): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Spybradd:

tinybody,he want to see tawtaw,o....
grin

lil'wonder u are as poor as a church rat n begging for a job...
grin
city_begger

tonytony208,ya man wanna see pomo!
spyrat come ojuelegba for morroco club ur mama don strt her strip dance session o,she dey twerk for our front now o...lol
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by thelish(f): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
chineloSA:

A ten year old is very young and confused. A ten year old needs supervision and also care themselves. Very few 10yr olds are responsible enough to be caregivers themselves.

So NO I cannot leave a 10yr old with my 2 yr old toddler, especially if they are opposite genders.

Read my other previous posts and understand what I stand for.
I quite understood u dear, I was not up to ten before I started caring for my younger ones. mum can go to market leaving us in d house, and most kpako ten yrs can even birth a baby. am referring to, if d ten yrs was ur daughter, can't she run little errand for u? n play or stay with ur two yrs wen u go out??. if we see these maids as our kids, our reasoning will be different.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by chineloSA(f): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
thelish:
I quite understood u dear, I was not up to ten before I started caring for my younger ones. mum can go to market leaving us in d house, and most kpako ten yrs can even birth a baby. am referring to, if d ten yrs was ur daughter, can't she run little errand for u? n play or stay with ur two yrs wen u go out??. if we see these maids as our kids, our reasoning will be different.

Yes I will be very cautious to leave my kids of the opposite gender. I once did my practicals in one childrens organisation. You will be suprised at the number of molestation ( minor - minor ) that is happening out there. As well as sibling to sibling molestation, where parents are so shameful to even talk about it. Some cases are discovered by the school teachers and were referred to us by the schools, but the parents will deny that anything of that sort could happen under their roof. Talkless of father to daughter. These days its better to be safe than sorry. Incest is on the high. So no, I will not joke with my kids especially girl kids. I will only miss, where I have no control over. smiley smiley
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by oluwadaemilola: 11:56am On May 25, 2016
Na wetin this life dey turn to shocked shocked

if i say i understand this life na big lie i talk so
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by suffy4me(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
hmmm...If two yrs old baby is already disvirgin, life is getting to an end
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by davidif: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
plaetton:

Thank you very much.

I am even more shocked out my bones, that you are the only person standing up to question and point out the moral depravity of this beast who employs, no, enslaves a 10yr old child.

On sundays or fridays, this same bas.ta.rd will go to either church or Mosque to pray to his god.

He is lucky that this is an anonymous public forum, otherwise, I would have made a citizens arrest and then drag him to the United Nations for child slavery.

C'mon fellow Africans, Join us condemning this animal, and stop consoling him.

That 10yr child is the first victim of a use here.

Enslave ke? Do you even know what slavery is? Goodness! Do some of you people understand some of the economic realities people face? Oh you think this is the West?
I will admit that I used to think like some of you people when I was younger but I grew to understand that everyone's socio economic realities are different.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by davidif: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
chineloSA:

Very quick to judge the girl, but what about the adults who exploited her and used her as a maid? They are as devilish, satanic, possessed and bewitched.

In their death bed will they like it if their daughter was going to be exploited as a minor maid like this under the pretence of " we will register you at school"?

A child is a child abeg.

May God use the same standard you are using on the girl to judge you and deal with you.

I am not saying the girl was right, but the adults were equally evil.

If you wanna adopt a child adopt, but don't exploit a minor and use her as a maid.

THIS HAS TO STOP. CHILD LABOUR AND EXPLOITAITION HAS TO STOP.

I used to be like you back in the day, young and idealistic with the view that the world should be a utopia...then I grew up and realized that different countries have different economic realities that people have to face. So before you go labelling that family names and using Western standards to judge them how about realizing that different societies evolve at different paces and that there are certain parts of the world and situations that doesn't always conform to my world view.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by macgodon: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
hmm mboke I no fit shout oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.