Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – (43992 Views)

BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by blessedvisky(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Seun
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by lordoftherings: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
eyya
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by daikale: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
hmmmm
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by JOACHINpedro: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
AND I WAS HOPING TO BE ON THE FIRST PAGE.. shocked shocked shocked NAIRALANDERS I FEAR UNA DIE
kiss .kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Burger01(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
9jvirgin:
Na lie.... grin
Don't mind them. Na shakara. Just imagine the numbers of accounts that would be rendered inactive if the deadline not extended..plus the litigations that will follow over trapped monies..plus chaos in the banking hall for no access to online and ATM transactions...

Na lie jhoor cheesy smiley

5 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Story story storrrry, tell dat to dos market women.
Even d' gods kw say na imposicant.
BVN can neva xpire. Xcept dem no nid customers.
So one shudnt open acct cos BVN reg xpires tmrw?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by ALISMILE(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Then I will simply go and open anoda acct! Then who lost? Nobdy!
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by noblegrex: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Some banks do not even send alert on time. Like me now I just received alert last week n I no too dey free. Omo this one na kiss Daniel( laiye kojo)laiye laiye laiyeee CBN kojo orrrrrrr 3x

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by johndarey(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
yimu...wat a joke...even after postponement frm 2mao, they will re-postpone again...

2 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by MirandaPrestly(f): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
They should educate the bank staff well on this one. I overheard one on Friday telling a customer that he couldn't withdraw over the counter without his BVN.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by mondbest(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
No need to panic now since tomorrow is the said deadline let us watch and see if they will truely stop it.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by akilo1: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
some o e should explain rhis for me,i have an account with unity bank and i am not in nigeria for now,i ask my account officer if there is a way to do it without me coming there and he said i will only be able to do it when i come.now i am seeing from the post that cbn ask them to provide a platform for those who are abroad
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by sexaddict08(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mariojane:
GBAM! it can never close they are just whining their mouths because they believe they should threatening us forgetting we are Nigerians and we no dey fear

at worse i will turn my house to my bank

Mtn sim card registration for existing customers never close? it would close for existing accounts.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sai Buhari..

Previous governments such as immediate past would allow for extension to enable people, corporates and organisations create so many accounts with fictitious names. BVN just ride on...

1. step one : enter bank and accounts details
2. step two: enter BVN number for authentication
3. step three:enter unique code and signature on BVN card.
4. step four: optics pass required

Invalid

That Jonathan government sef sad
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Agimor(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Just got capture.very stressful.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by amnesty7: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
IlekeHD:

No, it's time to teach Nigerians a lesson.

Learn some discipline. Deadline is deadline.

Stop with the African time.

Look at our development as a nation, we keep moving on African time.

Western world is in year 2020, we're still in the 50s.
Even though I did mine but I know for sure they MUST extend it. No doubt.

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
They want to corner people's money ni o. How will you take the biometrics of people abroad? Before I did mine,I visited the bank three times when they kept saying their network was down. They think is everyone that has the time to being around the bank always.

6 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Vision4God: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
We are watching in 3D. Nigeria is blessed indeed
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by allanphash7(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whats my business with BVN

#Teamkolo
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
I just emptied my account last week, leaving First Bank with just N500 in my account. They can Bleep themselves, but not my Naira. I can't take such expensive chances

5 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by adonismuller(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mariojane:
GBAM! it can never close they are just whining their mouths because they believe they should threatening us forgetting we are Nigerians and we no dey fear

at worse i will turn my house to my bank
hahahahaha.....no mind dem,we don see lion we no fear,na crayfish we wan fear?

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by erico2k2(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
philusaau:
WHAT ABOUT NIGERIANS LIVING ABROAD AND HAVE BANK ACCOUNTS HERE..........? PLS THEY BETTER TRY AND EXTEND IT
read the last line of the OP

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by wiseoneking: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
adonismuller:
Threats

They wana joke with people's money?

Even a pastor can kill because of money!

Let me ask,if I never had any account and wana open next year, won't I be able to open because I don't have BVN?

If they will do BVN for me then,that means BVN can never expire!
Read before you comment. Nobody stops you from opening a new account with BVN inclusive but they are saying about account holders and not otherwise. Again, you can see the penalty:no atm, internet transactions etc. Failure is that you remain analog in the digital world and wors is that your account will be prone to diverse fraud. You will remain vulnerable and without walls of protection. Do it now and be among the 14 million wise Nigerians instead of waiting for an extention.

3 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by amnesty7: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
ALISMILE:
Then I will simply go and open anoda acct! Then who lost? Nobdy!
Exactly, provided it is not your salary account and you have no money insid.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by adonismuller(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
IlekeHD:

No, it's time to teach Nigerians a lesson.

Learn some discipline. Deadline is deadline.

Stop with the African time.

Look at our development as a nation, we keep moving on African time.

Western world is in year 2020, we're still in the 50s.
let us bet! If they don't extend it, I owe you 5k

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by donklint86: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good info
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by erico2k2(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
njays24:
They want to corner people's money ni o. How will you take the biometrics of people abroad? Before I did mine,I visited the bank three times when they kept saying their network was down. They think is everyone that has the time to being around the bank always.
there is an online platform 4 people in diaspora.I already have the form sent to me.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by deejayALFY(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
I HAV DON MINE BT STILL AWAITIN MY BANK TU SEND ME MY NUMBA VIA MAIL,,DEY XPECT ME TU CUM COLLECT IT WHILE DEY KEEP SENDIN ME IRRELIVANT MSGs...IRANU

2 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
My mum has transferred all the money in her account into mine since she's not acquired her own BVN;let's see if she wants to open a new account whether they'll request for BVN before opening an account,na Dem go lose money.

2 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by willian10: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Make dem do wetin dem wan do, i no kuku get money for my account, i go dey open account when I get time, Sim registration deadline sef reach 3 months wey still izzy, Bad belle pple
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by erico2k2(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
akilo1:
some o e should explain rhis for me,i have an account with unity bank and i am not in nigeria for now,i ask my account officer if there is a way to do it without me coming there and he said i will only be able to do it when i come.now i am seeing from the post that cbn ask them to provide a platform for those who are abroad
wring your bank HE. They will Email the form to you.hkwever you will need to scan your Internet passport and one proof if address where you at to them.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
erico2k2:

there is an online platform 4 people in diaspora.I already have the form sent to me.
OK good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.