Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – (43997 Views)

BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by kaka22(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Mariojane:
you all can use my house as your bank,i won't ask for BVN I promise
shocked you want to yahoo yahoo us abi grin... By the way, you look like my friend's gf... Did you finish from OAU?
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Mariojane(f): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2015
kaka22:

shocked you want to yahoo yahoo us abi grin... By the way, you look like my friend's gf... Did you finish from OAU?
you will just pay interest for keeping your money that is all. i am UNAD graduate not OAU
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Adesiji77: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2015
HisLordshipp:

Well I wasn't aware of this BVN until last week. My bank only sent me a message about it on the 26th of this month. And I have been trying to enroll for a few days now without having any success because of crowd. It wasn't like I was aware and intentionally waited until now. I'm sure there are a lot of people in the same exact situation as me.

With all due respect sir, maybe you need to change your bank lipsrsealed cool
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by kaka22(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Mariojane:
you will just pay interest for keeping your money that is all. i am UNAD graduate not OAU
interest? You are the one that should pay us interest since we are keeping our money with you which you can use for business like banks do...
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Mariojane(f): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaka22:

interest? You are the one that should pay us interest since we are keeping our money with you which you can use for business like banks do...
for where? do you think it is easy to keep your money and employ body guards to guard my life and the money
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by kaka22(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mariojane:
for where? do you think it is easy to keep your money and employ body guards to guard my life and the money
No interest... Remember that customer is always right... Furthermore, you can invest our money pending the time for withdrawal... do you even need bodyguards? Have you not heard about "baba alajo"(the man that goes around to collect money and keep it for the owners)? Baba alajo or Iya alajo doesn't have bodyguards

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Mariojane(f): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaka22:

No interest... Remember that customer is always right... Furthermore, you can invest our money pending the time for withdrawal... do you even need bodyguards? Have you not heard about "baba alajo"(the man that goes around to collect money and keep it for the owners)? Baba alajo or Iya alajo doesn't have bodyguards
they have charm oooo
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by kaka22(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mariojane:
they have charm oooo
grin... then that's the answer... charms are cheap than bodyguards cool... so do the needful
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Eberex(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaka22:

grin... then that's the answer... charms are cheap than bodyguards cool... so do the needful

hehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Mariojane(f): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaka22:

Nooo thank you. Charms makes you dizzy and I need clear eyes. You may join my bodyguards
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by kaka22(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mariojane:
Nooo thank you. Charms makes you dizzy and I need clear eyes. You may join my bodyguards
charms make you dizzy? shocked so you have tried it before... And about the offer to join your bodyguards, how much will you pay? Are there fringe benefits attached to the office like official car, free medical treatment among others?
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by erico2k2(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Obere4u:
No NJ

What lesson if I may ask?
Do BVN registration expire in the western world?
What about the National I'd card we were rushed to do, where is the card?

So people that will open a new account won't do the BVN again until a new date and year us fixed for them?

But ther aint nothing like BVN in the west.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Franky9584(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eberex:

Same situation here too. I have gtb account and i have my BVN for that one. I also have firstbank, but i havent been there to do anything. question is, when i go to firstbank after today, hope they will register my bvn. Or do i still need to even go there today?
frm d report i gathered, its nor necessary doing it again, if u hv done it wit 1 bank, all u need to do z to know ur bvn so dat abytime u wantd to do transaction wit d oda bank, u must gv dem ur bvn to show u hv registered otherwise, sorry for ur money
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Eberex(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Franky9584:

frm d report i gathered, its nor necessary doing it again, if u hv done it wit 1 bank, all u need to do z to know ur bvn so dat abytime u wantd to do transaction wit d oda bank, u must gv dem ur bvn to show u hv registered otherwise, sorry for ur money
Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.