Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – (44214 Views)

BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by jfash93(f): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
It can't end cos pple will still open more accts. Dis was d way dey were blabbing den 4 sim registratn, ppl r still registering till date

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by otiigba1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
haibe:
what do u mean sir? Whats wrong if I ask a simple question? I never knew we are to update any info again after doing the bVN so what's your P with me asking. . You are the mediocre here
hey! angry I don't remember directing my comments at you! Anyway since you have inquired, by mediocre i meant why couldn't the banks allow their customers to do the BVN whenever they could? Why bully them with threats of deadlines, its unprofessional of the banks to bully their customers. Its not by force to put money in banks
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by iamauxin(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
adonismuller:
Threats

They wana joke with people's money?

Even a pastor can kill because of money!

Let me ask,if I never had any account and wana open next year, won't I be able to open because I don't have BVN?

If they will do BVN for me then,that means BVN can never expire!
you are right bro....simple logic
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by haibe(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
otiigba1:
hey! angry I don't remember directing my comments at you! Anyway since you have inquired, by mediocre i meant why couldn't the banks allow their customers to do the BVN whenever they could? Why bully them with threats of deadlines, its unprofessional of the banks to bully their customers. Its not by force to put money in banks
but u quoted me, so its normal for me to think u were referring to me
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Ababadada: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok
mikigen:
We are talking about the cash to deposit into the account you are talking about freezing it....are the banks planning to freeze empty accounts? Many nigerians are struggling to the afford a 3 square meal a day and here we are with CBN threatening to freeze accounts coz of BVN...really funny!
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Obere4u: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
No NJ
IlekeHD:

No, it's time to teach Nigerians a lesson.

Learn some discipline. Deadline is deadline.

Stop with the African time.

Look at our development as a nation, we keep moving on African time.

Western world is in year 2020, we're still in the 50s.

What lesson if I may ask?
Do BVN registration expire in the western world?
What about the National I'd card we were rushed to do, where is the card?

So people that will open a new account won't do the BVN again until a new date and year us fixed for them?

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by mikkynino(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Samiceman:
CBN be bunch of jokers....for this same Nigeria? I struggle gather money go put for bank una go tell me say make I forget the money cos of bvn? Lailai I laugh in Mandarin!
..pls can i do it at any branch
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by sexaddict08(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
fizzy94:
It didn't start in December, it started February 2014
do u want me to post my number wit the date on that short paper?
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by pacmart: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
i will just withdraw my money and open a new acc in another bank
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by esscence00: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
deejayALFY:
I HAV DON MINE BT STILL AWAITIN MY BANK TU SEND ME MY NUMBA VIA MAIL,,DEY XPECT ME TU CUM COLLECT IT WHILE DEY KEEP SENDIN ME IRRELIVANT MSGs...IRANU
Oga go to where you enrolled and within a minute, you would get it!
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by nynbrada: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please don't make me laugh.

Samiceman:
CBN be bunch of jokers....for this same Nigeria? I struggle gather money go put for bank una go tell me say make I forget the money cos of bvn? Lailai I laugh in Mandarin!

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by jtjohn(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bsc:
Went to bank today to link My BvN to my UBA account... I was asked to come back tomorrow.. In Akwanga Local Gov area of Nasarawa were I reside, No UBA.. Had to go to laffia (state capital). I got dat come bk tommrw as reply.. I requested to close my account.. They said system is not working... Baba pls I dnt want change in My Bank account pls leave transformation to be.
UBA is a stupid bank.....i went there to summit my Bvn, they told me dere is no service.......UBA is the most stupid bank I have ever bank with.

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Austin234(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls they shud wise up by extending it
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by esscence00: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
azidomedogo:
i have done mine.its over 24hrs still no confirmation.what do i do with the Ticket ID given to me?
go to the bank you enrolled with and tender it to them. they would issue you the bvn within a minute. Union Bank as a case study.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by cochexky: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nigeria should stop ignorant acts, am not in nigeria now and will not be their till December
What will happen to my money in BANKS, that is crazy joke and careless threat. Bleep any person that try to freeze my hard earn money . Well I trash that threat.

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by cochexky: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Stupidity to the highest level.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by otiigba1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
haibe:
but u quoted me, so its normal for me to think u were referring to me
yes i did and i was agreeing with your comment,no worries keep smiling grin grin
Hope you got my point though

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by odobainas: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dis bankers 4 stanbic bank no sabi dem work o.imagine I submitted my BVN pin 2 dem 4months ago dem still say make I cum submit it again which I did last week,2day ma dem still say make I bring my BVN pin o.9ja always start things dat d can't control

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Bluffly: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
tolam4skywd:
You mean without this BVN, I can make transactions within the four walls of my bank. I'm only denied of online transactions and the use of ATM, right?

So said in the Op article.

Contrary to the speculation that customers who do not have BVN will be prevented from making transactions, such as payments and withdrawals, Mu’azu said only customers using remote access services: internet banking,Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and other on-line services would not be able to transact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Mariojane(f): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
kaka22:

grin... If everyone follows your footstep by turning their houses into banks, then robbers will pay regular visits to every home.. cool
you all can use my house as your bank,i won't ask for BVN I promise
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by islandmoon: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
i have done mind, stupid officials! link all PEG , and SANUSI, ATIKU, account together first, am sure they will use all her family members to get plenty BVN, you wont still be able to catch our politheifcians, Bankers are already helping them out! only the poor masses are the one suffering now because of BVN
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by adejaresalami1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
iyalaya anybody mio shey bvn kankan.........looking forward to 6month extension
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by honeric01(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
nobi Nigeria?
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by OnyiMba: 3:09am On Jun 30, 2015
This should be an on going process, there should'nt be any deadline.
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by DahTol(m): 3:38am On Jun 30, 2015
I av bvn already but i neva take to my other bank expect where i did it, pls can smone tell me Is it posible for to take it dere after july 1st ......?
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by lordyugo: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2015
What about the bed ridden? Its only in this country that relevant things hv deadlines,which shouldnt b so,its meant to b continuous. Permanent voters card should be on going by now still.the problem is the authoritative mindset of those making decisions

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Franky9584(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2015
I have 2 bank accts. I succeeded in doing one, plz can dat one covers d oda. . .matured minds
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by barrydee(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

Dear CBN, the number of Nigerians who have not done their BVN registration is more than those who have done theirs. so stopping people from withdrawing from ATM machines will cause chaos in the country. besides people were not properly and accurately sensitized about this bvn stuff. extension of the deadline should be the way forward please
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Eberex(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Franky9584:
I have 2 bank accts. I succeeded in doing one, plz can dat one covers d oda. . .matured minds

Same situation here too. I have gtb account and i have my BVN for that one. I also have firstbank, but i havent been there to do anything. question is, when i go to firstbank after today, hope they will register my bvn. Or do i still need to even go there today?
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by christee(f): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2015
adonismuller:
AS U OPEN AN ACCOUNT AS A NEW CUSTOMER, YOU WILL REGISTER FOR BVN IMMEDIATELY, ONCE THEY GIVE YOU THAT ID NO, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

They wana joke with people's money?

Even a pastor can kill because of money!

Let me ask,if I never had any account and wana open next year, won't I be able to open because I don't have BVN?

If they will do BVN for me then,that means BVN can never expire!
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by christee(f): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Eberex:

Same situation here too. I have gtb account and i have my BVN for that one. I also have firstbank, but i havent been there to do anything. question is, when i go to firstbank after today, hope they will register my bvn. Or do i still need to even go there today?

ONE BVN COVERS ALL ACCOUNT NUMBERS OPENED IN YOUR NAME.
IF YOU HAVE DONE IN ONE BANK, TAKE THE BVN NO TO OTHER BANKS YOU ARE MAKING USE OF
THE ONLY THING REQUIRED IS THE CAPTURING OF YOUR THUMB, THAT'S ALL
Re: BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – by Eberex(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2015
christee:

ONE BVN COVERS ALL ACCOUNT NUMBERS OPENED IN YOUR NAME.
IF YOU HAVE DONE IN ONE BANK, TAKE THE BVN NO TO OTHER BANKS YOU ARE MAKING USE OF
THE ONLY THING REQUIRED IS THE CAPTURING OF YOUR THUMB, THAT'S ALL

If i dont do it today, will there be any consequence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.