Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) (11934 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by UnknownT: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2015
If you believe ElRufai is working but still say that Buhari should be given more time, you should fear God oh

1 Like

Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by phransix147(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2015
The bastard governors will hijack this now and start paying money to be called Governor of the Month
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Barely a month in office and yet he's receiving an award?
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by phransix147(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2015
UnknownT:
G
Oh boy sorry second page... Not fast enough!
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by NnamdiN: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Awarded by janjawweeds to janjawweeds cool

1 Like

Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by SweetSoup(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2015
The only politician that came into office well prepared, wish him well and hope he doesn't compromise on his programs for the state..

1 Like

Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by beyoncausme: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2015
nice one....
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by laurel03(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2015
I don't know about other state but that oyo state is lie...
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by SweetSoup(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2015
ayusco85:
First class graduate and former fct minister no be beans na.

El-rufai for president 2019
Well said..
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by nice101(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2015
missionmex:
This one is APC award wing.
Thank you, I don't know where they keep Governor Fayose.
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by tiwasiaife(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Nonsense APC award. what happens to abia and Rivers state they should go their too.

CGpi promoting Islamic a gender since inception Note don't tell me oshio is a christian Taaa he is a Muslim if u doubt me ask the mother

1 Like

Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by toprealman: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
WHO CAME LAST?
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by ayusco85(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2015
SweetSoup:
Well said..

He will turn nigeria to dubai
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by Damminglola(f): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Is it like the barclays premier league montly awards??
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by Bomi(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Hunnnn, we done start again. That is how Ibori win all the award in the world now cooling his legs in far away jail house!

2 Likes

Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by zubby29(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2015
well deserved
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by permsec: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Autolord:
To be honest this dwarf is working unlike D3(D Daura Dull.ard)
U got me lorring on the frool!
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by oluwatomisin93(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2015
is somebody seeing what I am seeing. APC are leading already. from the compiled list I can unequivocally say APC are bringing the change they promise. if u believe in APC hit like and if u don't hit share.
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by horlabiyi(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2015
He won the award purposely because he took his sick son to the public hospital or what?
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by wummyanthoy: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2015
With d 90billion asset he declared ? He chop ds kind money as minister now our eyes jst opened n pple dey give am award ! Make una park well
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by donbacteria: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2015
This is for APC governors alone because Nyesom Wike of Rivers is the leading governor in Nigeria with is infrastructural development and civil service welfare programme.

1 Like

Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by ipreach: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2015
ok
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by kamez(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2015
crap!
anyway I guess he is the one eyed man in the city of the blind
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by Bibidear(f): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Dats nice
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by vecman22(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2015
korel9:
Seconded!

But please don't forget slowpoke Dullarpo Buhari Kardashian as the slowest and dullest President for the month of June world wide angry

Pls help us tell them also not to forget, clueless and most stupid Ex president ever world wide grin grin grin
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by 9jagoodman: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Very soon........................
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by saaramis(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2015
ultrazone:
truly deserving
Don't spend your years building another man's dream, start a business today, No More Excuses! See this »» Top 40 Lucrative Businesses You Should Start In Nigeria This Month.

Pls how can I have ur contact?
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by ultrazone(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2015
saaramis:

Pls how can I have ur contact?
DM
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by Mynky: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2015
hulla balloo...dem nid recognitn
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
E concern me?

Abeg make una download my song jare.

my.notjustok.com/track/22684/
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
... kongrats

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness / 2020: Military, Police To Spend 91% Of Budgets On Salaries, Others / Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.