Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) (11937 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by Jaggiey: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
The idea of performance measurement is very welcomed. It should ideally spur a healthy rivalry for result-oriented and good governance. However, the CGPI misses the point and I doubt if it will make a dent. At first, I was excited until read the parameters used; really subjective and in no way relevant to judge excellence. How do you objectively measure readiness for instance? How do you quantify or adjudge innovation? We would like to see measuring election promises with concrete actions; although too early to see much under 60 days:

1. It would be nice to see a list of the number of roads repaired and/or constructed with specific kilometers;
2. It will be nice to measure security in terms of frequency of violence, bombing, armed robbery attack etc;
3. It will be exciting to know how many court cases have been fairly concluded, criminals tried;
4. It will be nice to hear how much recovery of embezzled funds have been made;
5. It will be nice to have a statistics of new jobs made available to unemployed graduates and unskilled/semi-skilled labourers.
6. It will be great to see the results of economic empowerment programmes instituted.
7. It will be wonderful to know the number of "real" farmer granted soft loans, provided with equipment or supplied fertilizers.
8. It will be creative to itemize the innovatively grown internally generated revenues.
9. Among others it will be good to know the population of pupils and students in school, provided with texts and schools' laboratory upgrades.
10. It will be nice to have records of process abuses or compliance.
11.It will good to also know about public hospitals and health centres stocked with drugs, provided with rare and expensive medical equipment, nurses/doctors sent on training; In addition, the number of citizens benefiting from free medicare.

These are some of the few parameters I consider relevant among some others that you can add to the list. CGPI can improve and strength its good intention by focusing on matters as this.
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
dgeepat:
Am nw here
Your welcome! If you need a boyfriend, I'm always available!
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by hibbayueei(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Is it not too early... Bt its good sha.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by 2tips: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
seunmsg:
The way El Rufai is being hyped this days, I pray he doesn't run out of steam very soon. His media team are really doing a great job.
hmmn hmmn..Humanbeing. yu r good? Wahala.. Not good? gobe, yu get stuck in d middle? trouble.
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by dgeepat(f): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Royal155:
Your welcome! If you need a boyfriend, I'm always available!

I am married n I dnt need a boyfriend. K?
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 03, 2015
dgeepat:

I am married n I dnt need a boyfriend. K?
Well noted! But you don't look like a married lady! No mind me, just joking
Re: CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) by dgeepat(f): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Royal155:
Well noted! But you don't look like a married lady! No mind me, just joking

No probs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Build Stadium In Eket / 2019: Akwa Ibom State Government Declares A Three-day State Fasting / Ogun Halts Migration Of Fulani Herdsmen Into The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.