Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Where Are The Neutral Critics? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Neutral Critics? (1657 Views)

Critics Failed To Create Enmity Between Buhari, Osinbajo – Tinubu / We The Neutral Igbos Await The Instructions And Advise Feom Oba Akiolu / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Neutral Critics? by Chubhie: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Some neutrals enjoys watching APC and PDP cancel and open each other yansh while we hope the watching masses will one day get angry and wake up to the reality that both parties are different sides of same coin.

Why would one waste time in being a neutral critic when both parties are doing just that? My only pain is the foool of masses we have in nigeria that is too emotional and God fearing so gets played every fours years.
Re: Where Are The Neutral Critics? by clevadani: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Humans are naturally emotional creatures and this most times influences our ability to remain rational at times. We tend to base our decisions on some things we are emotionally attached to such as our tribe,religion,friends,family and past experiences. And let these factors affect us unknowingly.
For me,I dislike the PDP. The reason is that I feel they really wasted our time and resources for 16 glorious years of plenty. And also growing up in Edo state and seeing how they destroyed Edo state b4 oshimolhe.
But this shouldn't stop me from expressing my dislike at the way apc has handled the nass saga. Or expressing my disappointment in the non-appointment of ministers.
But the problem with most nairalanders in the political section is their non-objectivity or immaturity when criticizing, or their obvious disdain for this wonderful country called Nigeria and this is very bad for Africa.
Re: Where Are The Neutral Critics? by Davvymavvy(f): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
The factors influencing our social-political strata are both tribal and religious, as long as the duo dictate the direction of events in Nigeria, concious or unconcious partisanship will be much engraved in our subconcious. I am not massaging Barcanista's ego, in my opinion, if not for obvious reasons, he stands tall and towers above ethnic prejudice and religious bias. Hoping in the days to come, not minding whose ox is gored, he would champion a revolution of idea based political debate devoids of ethnic and political interference that benefits Nigeria and Nigerians at large

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Neutral Critics? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Berem, Ilekeh and Dickrider are neutrals...
Re: Where Are The Neutral Critics? by Macelliot(m): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:
when will you return from exile? Hmm, Unable to reply...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Golden Rules Of Living .. / :::::: case resolved!!! / Daughter Of Former Taraba State's Governor Releases Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.