Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Home Is About To Break Pls Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Home Is About To Break Pls Help (3673 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / Finding Your Partner In The Religious Home Is Not A Guarantee For Happy Home / My Home Is About To Break Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Home Is About To Break Pls Help by infogenius(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
veave:
Send your kids to him. Let them be the one to say daddy we are hungry. Don't borrow anything again on his behalf. Some men are very heartless. I don't agree with the school of thought that says women should suffer with a man. that is how you will suffer and suffer when money comes he will leave you and run away. If there is no food give them water to drink until their father comes back they will not die.
I agree with this submission.
Op, this is a very serious issue and must tackled with wisdom.
Here are a few things I will advice.
1. Don't complain to him any longer.
2. Take some air and carefully think of a way u will never be dependent on him with d resources available to u.U can start considering starting a small business once u have a little breathing space.
3. Don't borrow any money any longer even to feed ur children. And if he is hell bent on caring less for his kids. U may consider taking them elsewhere like to ur mum's place for proper upkeep.
4.Continue to show him respect, no nagging, no tongue lashing.Accord him his dues as ur husband.
5. Don't discuss this issue with his family people. Let him be as he knows fully well what he is doing.
6. You need ur life, therefore don't put urself under any form of stress.Whatever issue that u can not tackle, don't fret God will take care of them.
7.This is important, do not relent in prayers.As God can turn this attitude of his around overnight. Prov.21:1

Above all;Thrive to make urself happy or else u may loose all including ur life.
Re: My Home Is About To Break Pls Help by Benez: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
By the grace of God, I am the husband in question. I love my family and I have never for once abandoned them. I took good care of them when I had but unfortunately, I lost my job. Even at that, I was always with them. My take in all these and a lesson for women especially is that, when things are not going on well, that is when you love towards your hubby is needed most. I went through a lot but I thank God for His faithfulness. I want to believe that after getting another job and winning the case, my wife should have written another Epistle stating how much she benefited from its proceed and how much I spend now on school fees and upkeep of the home. It is indeed a sin to condemn your man to attract sympathy. I learnt a lot of lessons from the whole saga but I thank God the He used it as a bait to draw me closer to Him. To my family, I have always been a wonderful head and I promise nothing will change my position in this regard. Thank you.
Re: My Home Is About To Break Pls Help by Kayoski(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Benez:
By the grace of God, I am the husband in question. I love my family and I have never for once abandoned them. I took good care of them when I had but unfortunately, I lost my job. Even at that, I was always with them. My take in all these and a lesson for women especially is that, when things are not going on well, that is when you love towards your hubby is needed most. I went through a lot but I thank God for His faithfulness. I want to believe that after getting another job and winning the case, my wife should have written another Epistle stating how much she benefited from its proceed and how much I spend now on school fees and upkeep of the home. It is indeed a sin to condemn your man to attract sympathy. I learnt a lot of lessons from the whole saga but I thank God the He used it as a bait to draw me closer to Him. To my family, I have always been a wonderful head and I promise nothing will change my position in this regard. Thank you.
OK sir..good.to.hear that your family is now doing good
Re: My Home Is About To Break Pls Help by ImaIma1(f): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Benez:

So where is the problem from? How come your wife accused you wrongly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Used An Air Cooler / Nigerian Woman Born A Complete White Baby Boy-photo / Pls Advice A Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.