Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video (2010 Views)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / This 2 Girls Are So Silly!! See What They Are Doing (viewer Discretion Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
A monkey driving a girl crazy has sparked online debate. What do you say about this, friends?

Some have slammed the woman for doing it, others said it’s a bit of fun. The video has been viewed more than 60 million times since it was uploaded to Facebook. The woman is in deep love with a monkey. sad

Click to read details, see other photos and watch the video…
https://www.mazech.com/moneky_applying_make-up

Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by madridguy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
ORISIRISI

FINE GIRL
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by benedictnsi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
well i am never Bamboozled, catatonic, perplexed or dumbfounded when ever i hear or see such frowzy news..... I only nod with dissatisfaction because i see it as an extreme form of Lunacy because there are handsome and pretty people that needs that love much more than than Animals.

E no concern me sha because such bunkum hardly happens in African nations especially........... NIGERIA
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by falconey(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
HMMM SODOMY in progress
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is Bullshit! sad angry
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
the woman needs exorcism

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by abbeyoye2001(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mumu
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Cool cool

its called FREEDOM to LOVE. grin
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
mazech:

This is shit! sad angry
real shiit
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
She must be a lonely girl grin
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by temitemi1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dharniel:
the woman needs exorcism
Exorcism you say?

I hope she won't change to loving mosquitoes. sad
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Tolexander: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Probably the monkey is damn rich and wealthy!

This is a common saying;

If money could grow on trees, girls would date monkey
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Omotayor123(f): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Trust the monkey.. he go like am wellagrin
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Omotayor123(f): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
falconey:
HMMM SODOMY in progress
At last... I see your falcony moniker is backcheesy
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Flashh: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
That awkward moment when monkey is her role model. grin
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by benedictnsi(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tolexander:
Probably the monkey is damn rich and wealthy!

This is a common saying;

If money could grow on trees, girls would date monkey

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha you got it bros..... Obvio!!!
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by falconey(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

At last... I see your falcony moniker is backcheesy

yes ma'am feels good to be back.

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
Trust the monkey.. he go like am wellagrin

The monkey is like: 'If you fall for me, I'll fall for you babe' grin

Watch the video and see how the monkey opened teeth cheesy
https://www.mazech.com/moneky_applying_make-up
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:
Exorcism you say? I hope she won't change to loving mosquitoes . sad
maketh no sense
Re: In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video by T3Amo(f): 4:25am On Jul 03, 2015
White peeps sheesh. I really won't be surprised if she is sleeping with the monkey. So disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Love? PHOTO / Am New Here In Nairaland. / There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.