Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos (8355 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazeech: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Badosqi:
Rubbish..... Op that is not bodybuilding. That is a guy up there trying to cheat bodybuilding by injecting himself with synthol. Synthol is worse than Steroid, synthol is just oil lazy as.s guys inject in their bicep,neck and pecs.

Stop categorizing synthol guys with bodybuilding. Workout and stop looking for excuses not to workout your body.

Now u will lame and lazy pot bellied guys storming this thread to show their laziness to workout.

Hey, hey, hey....guys!!! Bodybuilding is good, but don't overdo. Don't use drugs to mess up your entire body and be terrifying people with your body. Moderate is good for physical fitness!

Ok, to pot-bellied guys in the house, abegi, am off to gym center. Let's go grin

Click here to read the latest gist @ mazech.com - https://www.mazech.com/

Take advantage of the promotion right now. Register @ mazech.com for a chance to win $20
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazizitonene(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
What ever happened to d word STOP....oh look! he's still gyming undecided
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazeech: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
mazizitonene:
What ever happened to d word STOP....oh look! he's still gyming undecided

The guy is 'deadly addicted'. He can't even stop! cry cry cry

He's fortunate to have such a beautiful and loyal wife

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
piicity:

Worst behavior
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
ogemdiicyprian2:

Worst behavior
all he needed was to work more on his former body,and all he needs is more bench press to broaden his shoulder and chest and 6 pack abs workout,he already built the biceps
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Over building the body also reduces dick size,it shouldn't be too much like those wrestlers,so,oyinbo sef dey wear our kind bathroom slippers,look at that wife's slippers,their house come be like a typical Nigerian man house
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazeech: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Over building the body also reduces dick size,it shouldn't be too much like those wrestlers,so,oyinbo sef dey wear our kind bathroom slippers,look at that wife's slippers,their house come be like a typical Nigerian man house

The guy is from Brazil oh, they no too get money over there...they sabi only football. So, he no be proper oyibo! grin
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2015
c my own n compare

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
all he needed was to work more on his former body,and all he needs is more bench press to broaden his shoulder and chest and 6 pack abs workout,he already built the biceps

Nawa oo,.. He is shapeless with that
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by iamrealdeji(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2015
mazeech:

The guy is from Brazil oh, they no too get money over there...they sabi only football. So, he no be proper oyibo! grin
I see
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by iamrealdeji(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Dayvhid:
c my own n compare
well done bro,you're getting it right,only you need more dumbbell use to build your biceps
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by saintneo2: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2015
addiction!

Please join me and learn from these Seven Leadership Qualities. I believe you will benefit from it.
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2015
op this wan na misleading post na.there is nothing wrong if u engage in physical fitness but there is everything wrong healthwise if u live a sedentary lifestyle.op u suppose title this thread as the dangers of using steriods and drugs with your exercise programme.
omo time for jogging and judo schemes...
chyaaa!! grin
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazeech: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2015
lefulefu:
op this wan na misleading post na.there is nothing wrong if u engage in physical fitness but there is everything wrong healthwise if u live a sedentary lifestyle.op u suppose title this thread as the dangers of using steriods and drugs with your exercise programme.
omo time for jogging and judo schemes...
chyaaa!! grin

A drinking wine right now, bro! Wetin concern me and title grin

Abegi, click to see what's new. I will post it when I get strength to chat! - https://www.mazech.com/
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
well done bro,you're getting it right,only you need more dumbbell use to build your biceps
am an ectomorph so biceps are kinda stubborn
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by iamrealdeji(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dayvhid:
am an ectomorph so biceps are kinda stubborn
what 6 pack exercise do you do bro and it took you how long to get it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) / Meet The 24yr Old Young M.A, An American Rapper And Core Lesbian (photos) / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.