Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. (4622 Views)

$29.9b Loans: Senators Set Another Hurdle For Buhari / APC, PDP Senators Set For Battle Over Amaechi / Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP.

The crises rocking the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) is taking another dimension as 21 of its disgruntled Senators are threatening to leave the party to the People Democratic Party (PDP).

The Senators elected under APC platform gave the defection warning to the National Working Committee of APC to defect to the PDP as result of their claimed high-handedness, interference, Impositions and constant threats from the party leadership.

Majority of these senator are from Kwara, Kogi and North central states. In the even that these senators defects as they are warming up for, the PDP senators in the National Assembly will increase to 70 and the APC will members will decrease to 38.

Nigerians are about to watch the re-creation of what happened at the National Assembly in 2014 and political expect have stated that the APC will not survive this development if not properly managed by its leadership. - Hope For Nigeria.

LIKE www.fb.com/hopefornigeria
Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
i hpe its a rumour oooooo. dino melaye too will decamp to pdp thiis shows they don't love the people that vote them in.

1 Like

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Purej: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who on this earth will defect to a dead party, a party that has only 1 active member, olisa metuh

8 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by papoose999(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by kahal29: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls let them carry their troubles their.

1 Like

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Goldmaxx(f): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
D
Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Alezy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
drama will Neva end in dis country. let's sit n watch as it unfolds further.
Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
.,;;.

PDP!!! Power!

1 Like

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by sagr(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dis ur source no to real..bt any way gud news

2 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by ekefre4(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
APC still learning on the job #smh

2 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by vicadex07(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Purej:
Who on this earth will defect to a dead party, a party that has only 1 active member, olisa metuh

Lol...even jonathan sef don give up
. Nothing concern am with PDP again

3 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by atospet(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Purej:
Dead as how? A party that has 49 senate seats, 125 members in the house of assembly. These guys are even deciding what goes on in the national assembly. SMH for u

16 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Johnnyessence:
i hpe its a rumour oooooo. dino melaye too will decamp to pdp thiis shows they don't love the people that vote them in.

Cry cry baby you want to see your mummy! Do you want to take pap?

6 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Flets: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Only fools believed in APC'S change

2 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Mamaflex(f): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ddfcvhfxcbvcccxcgzsgjgdzsgbbxdhkvz.

In other words, e nor concern me.
Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Purej: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
atospet:

Dead as how? A party that has 49 senate seats, 125 members in the house of assembly. These guys are even deciding what goes on in the national assembly. SMH for u

Its a matter of time before you realise pdp is dead. Those senators you see are looking out for either APC or another party wc Atiku and co are planning to form
Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by vecman22(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Op answer dis question.....

If you were to b a APC Senator ,will you decamp to pdp??

Why are you guys finding it hard to believe pdp is dead??

1 Like

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by oduastates: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bullcrap news
But if they Defect ,their seats will be declared vacant.
They all rode into power on the coat tails of buhari.
Even a dog on the ballot would have won

5 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
alfred5:

Cry cry baby you want to see your mummy! Do you want to take pap?
funny develop a talent to crack jokes oooo.
Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Johnnyessence:
funny develop a talent to crack jokes oooo.

Ntorrrr!
Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
alfred5:

Ntorrrr!
it pays u ooooo. at least u will av alot of motivators in doing it ooo don't limit ur self ooo.
Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
oduastates:
Bullcrap news
But if they Defect and their seats will become vacant.
They all rode into power on the coat tails of buhari.
yes sooo they all rose into power cos' of the popularity of gmb. they should leave d party and form their own. it's too early for apc to destroy d party.

2 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Tmex(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
I saw this coming along time ago, whether its rumoured or not .even tinubu is scared where he is now , any more backlash by tinubu will definitely push him to the pdp, saraki's position is too critical for tinubu to let go, but it will be better he lives him alone , else apc looses the senate majority to the pdp.

1 Like

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by OduaVanguard: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ope o! Good riddance to bad rubbish if true. Though I doubt the authenticity of the report sha.

2 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by lilprinze: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
bunch of selfish prostitute who keep decamping from One party to another for their own interests.

1 Like

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
I sincerely hope they do.. i hope So..

1 Like

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Purej:

Lol. You Better wake up from your slumber. which party remains dead on arrival as at today in nija politics .

1 Like

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by 400billionman: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Politics of vendetta
Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
what else do you expect from a country were the president belongs to no body. But his cows

5 Likes

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Johnnyessence:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP.

The crises rocking the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) is taking another dimension as 21 of its disgruntled Senators are threatening to leave the party to the People Democratic Party (PDP).

The Senators elected under APC platform gave the defection warning to the National Working Committee of APC to defect to the PDP as result of their claimed high-handedness, interference, Impositions and constant threats from the party leadership.

Majority of these senator are from Kwara, Kogi and North central states. In the even that these senators defects as they are warming up for, the PDP senators in the National Assembly will increase to 70 and the APC will members will decrease to 38.

Nigerians are about to watch the re-creation of what happened at the National Assembly in 2014 and political expect have stated that the APC will not survive this development if not properly managed by its leadership. - Hope For Nigeria.

LIKE www.fb.com/hopefornigeria

Oya decamp jor make dem declear una seat vacant

1 Like

Re: Rumour:b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! 21 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP. by dayo23(f): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Tmex:
I saw this coming along time ago, whether its rumoured or not .even tinubu is scared where he is now , any more backlash by tinubu will definitely push him to the pdp, saraki's position is too critical for tinubu to let go, but it will be better he lives him alone , else apc looses the senate majority to the pdp.
your own na just Tinubu shaa, e b like say him dey give u sleepness light, na wa ooo! U won't say Anytin other than mentioning that man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Lagos State Fire Service Men Vs Ekiti Fire Service Men / Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX / The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.