Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

God Forgives Me Despite My Sins—stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Forgives Me Despite My Sins—stella Damasus (720 Views)

Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Forgives Me Despite My Sins—stella Damasus by Rasbajan: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Controversial Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus, came under attack recently after she posted a picture of hers in a swimming pool with a Bible.

Critics claimed she was being a hypocrite and condemned her for trying to make people believe she is closer to God than they (critics) thought.

Not too long ago, the actress disclosed that despite her shortcomings, God has been very faithful to her and her family. She added that she is not ashamed to glorify God and teach her children about Him.

According to her, “I am not ashamed to say that in spite of my wrongs and sins, Jesus is there to hold my hand through salvation. I am not ashamed to say I am an imperfect person loved by a perfect God.”

Stella advised anyone not comfortable with her new way of life to disassociate from her as she will continue to speak the truth.

Re: God Forgives Me Despite My Sins—stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin
Re: God Forgives Me Despite My Sins—stella Damasus by Buraki: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Forgiveness is something that we are to behold like the reaction of other parts of the world after the right of freedom was passed after martin luther king fought for the freedom of the blacks along with musical concerts and games in the asia.
Re: God Forgives Me Despite My Sins—stella Damasus by churchkilo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
I love that,Christ died for sinners of which I am the oga
Re: God Forgives Me Despite My Sins—stella Damasus by AirstarKane(f): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Of course he's ever loving even to prodigals but you will definitely reap whatever you sow God is not mocked. grin

(1) (Reply)

How Desmond Elliot Was Embarassed By A Pirated Movie Seller / Photo: Prince William Flies Economy / Kylie Jenner Has Dumped Tyga Following Reports He Cheated With Transgenders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.